Lesson one: Torture

Theo Smith

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Theo apperated out side Rileys house holding onto Ana. He knew that Riley would see this as a huge betrayal, after all he was Theo's little brother but Theo didn't have any family in his own eyes and Riley was just some guy who needed to be taught a lesson and who better then the girl he fell in love with. Ana was becoming just what Theo wanted and soon he would make her leave everything to be with him.

Theo kept hold of Ana and walked up to the door and pulled out his wand. He looked at her before doing anything. " Are you sure about this Ana. Do you think that you can go through with it?" He needed to know before they got in there that she wouldn't drop out half way through.

Ana held onto Theo as he apparated the two of them to Riley's house. She looked at the door for a few seconds then looked up at Theo. She wasn't sure she could but she knew she had to. Riley was a stupid b@stard who needed to learn that you can't date more than one girl at once. She nodded at Theo. "I'm sure." Then she turned and started walking towards the door.

Theo nodded and flicked his wand at the door so it opened. He opened it quietly and listened in the house. It was quiet Riley was not in yet. He walked in holding Anas hand, shutting the door behind them. " He isnt in yet i will go and set the things up ok. Listen out for him and when you do hear him hide out of sight so i can deal with him first." He said walking off and getting a chair into place and hiding behind a wall so that Riley would right past without noticing him which would mean Theo could restrain him

Ana didn't understand what it was Theo needed to set up but she let him get on with what he needed to do and watched out a window to see if Riley was coming. She waited for ages before she spotted him. "He's coming." She said it loud enough for Theo to hear but quiet enough that the sound wouldn't pass through the window to Riley. Then she hid behind the door and waited.

Riley was walking up the path after his day out. He had met a lot of pretty girls today but he wasnt really in the mood to bring any of them home. He walked up to the door and opened it and walked inside. He placed his coat on the hanger and walked into the kitchen and got a drink and leant on the cabinate with his back to the door, he let out a little sigh

Theo held his breath when he heard Riley walking towards him. He kept his eyes on him and slipped out his wand when he leant on the cabinet with his back to him. He pointed it up at him. "Incarcerous." He watched the ropes tangle around him tightly and theo ran up and punched him in the face to knock him out for a while untill Theo had made sure that he couldnt escape. He paced him and the chair and bound him in more thick tight ropes so he wasnt going to go anywhere. He then used the Disillusionment Charm so that he couldnt be able to use his magic while Ana did her thing. He turned to her and smiled. " He is all yours." He said and throwing a cup of cold water onto his face to bring him back around again.

Ana walked into the kitchen while Theo was tying Riley to the chair. She glared into the face of the person she hated the most. A smile grew across her face when he was woken by the water. It wasn't her normal smile though. It was one like what Theo sometimes wore. It was an evil smile. She was suddenly confident with what she had to do. "Hello again, Riley." Her voice was flat and she made sure it didn't give anything away. One thing she did notice was that it wasn't shaking the way she thought it would a few minutes before.

Riley woke again after being punched and knocked out. He looked around quickly and was surprised to see Ana, but even more surprised to see the guy behind her. He had to think for a second about who it was and once he did anger pumped through him. "YOU?!" Riley jerked in his seat but couldn't get out, he tried magic but that failed Theo must have taken that away from him. He looked at Ana and could tell that she was different and he knew it was all down to Theo, he infected everyone like a putrid fever. He had to try and talk some sense into her. " Ana you need to listen to me. Theo isnt good, he is dangerous and a liar. What ever he has said to you you cant believe it. He will use you until there is nothing left then he will toss you out for the dogs. You cant trust him." Riley knew that this would have sounded dumb coming from him but he knew Theo better than most and didnt want to see her hurt.

Theo frowned when Riley began on a little speech to Ana. He walked over to him and punched him in the stomach. " Shut up you nobody asked for your stupid opinion. Ana knows who i am and its her choice to stay with me so dont start with me little boy or i will kill you right here and now." He kicked the chair away and looked to Ana. " Hes all yours again. Remember what i taught you. And no killing curses at the moment ok i dont want the minestry poking around me."

Ana pulled her wand back out of her pocket when Theo handed Riley back over to her. She took a few paces forward so she was about a metre away from him. She pointed her wand at his chest and stared into his eyes. "This is to show you how much pain you caused me when I found you cheating on me." She grinned. "Crucio." Once she started the spell, she didn't want to stop. It was addictive seeing Riley in pain like that. She managed to cut the spell off after a while. "Theo is a much better man than you ever were." She shook her head at Riley. She wanted to do the spell again but she didn't know whether she should or not.

As the spell hit Riley shouted in pain. All he could feel was the pain ripping through his entire body. He couldnt even think above it. After what felt life hours the pain stopped and Riley began to pant. He looked up at her and shook his head. " You dont know what your doing Ana. Do you know how many people he has killed. Your in danger every second your with him" He looked over at Theo still out of breath then back To Ana.

Theo smiled as he watched Ana torturing him. He felt proud of her that she was actually going through with it. Again he frowned when he started speaking. " And there i was thinking that a Smith knew when to keep their bid mouth shut." He walked over and pointed his wand at him. " Why does the body count matter Riley i mean are you jealous i have a bigger one then you. I know all about your little secret. A little slip of the tongue after i put a spell on you worked like a charm. I could turn you in and end your life if i wanted little man." He laughed evilly,then scowled and then rolled his eyes at Ana. " Do what you want again. Maybe do something funny with him." He laughed

Ana didn't care about funny. She just wanted to cause Riley more pain than he ever thought possible. She wanted to see him begging her for an end. Riley had been her first real love and she couldn't get that back now. She just wished she had realised then that her and Riley would never last instead of falling into his trap and being caused pain as a result of wanting to get out. Then Ana had a thought. What if Riley still had feelings for her. She grinned again and pulled Theo close to her. She put her lips right next to his ear. "I wonder whether he still likes me. If he does, this will make him really jealous." She smiled at Theo and kissed him. She had one hand up his top and the other round the back of his neck.

Theo smiled and kissed her back. He knew that Rileys feeling for Ana would have disappeared the second that she had walked out on him but he wasnt about to spoil Ana's fun. He held her by the waist and pulled her closer. He thought this the perfect thing to show Riley that he had won, the girl that he loved now loved him and he was with her. Theo felt big now like he owned the word. He pulled away with a huge grin of self satisfaction. " Ok now do your thing again."

Ana turned to Riley again with a grin still on her face. She raised her wand. "Crucio." She could feel her whole body flooded with the hate she felt for Riley but she was happy that she was getting revenge for it. She had spent her whole life having people trample on her because she didn't do anything to get her own back. Now she was doing something and she felt happy because of it. She didn't want to ever stop. She just held the spell going.

Riley watched them kiss and rolled his eyes. This must all be a game to Theo, Riley wasnt bothered he already had feelings for another girl. He turned to Ana with a smile. " You know that doesnt bother me, im with another girl now and i love her." He wasnt going to mention the other two girls he was with as that would just be putting salt in the wound.

He shouted again in pain as she did the spell again. Again his body filled up with pain and he couldnt do anything to stop it. He didnt know why Theo was just watching, after all they were family. Not that that would matter to Theo, as long as he was ok thats all he would care about. Riley continue to shout as the spell kept going, he was determined not to give in to her, he wouldnt give her the satisfaction.

Ana struggled to stop but she managed it. She walked over to Riley and yanked his head back by his hair, not caring if it hurt him or not. "Perhaps I should warn your new girlfriend that she's dating a slimy, cheating b@stard." Ana brought her fist round and punched the side of Riley's face. She wasn't great at punching but she knew that would hurt him. "Go on. Beg for mercy." She grinned as she pointed her wand at his face, ready to cast the spell again.

Riley laughed when she punched him, spitting out the blood that was in his mouth. He looked back up at her with a grin. " She knows im a cheater because i was with her every night when i was with you. She knows im not loyal and she wouldnt even care if she caught me cheating with the two other girls im with." He laughed again and looked at Theo. " Look at me now brother i have three girls on the run and im minted. Tell me your prod of me big brother." He smiled at him needing his approval like he had done his while life. " Tell me your proud!"

Theo looked at Riley in disbelief. Was he still after his approval. How boring. " Riley your cheating on three different girls. Your living of dads money and merlin knows what else. Why would i ever be proud of you. Your a child and you need to grow up." He turned his back on him and looked at Ana. " Im gonna sit in the living room and make sure than no one comes around. ok." He smiled and walked out leaving them both to it

Ana laughed at Riley. She smiled at Theo as he walked out the room then turned back to Riley. "You're pathetic. You're still looking for approval from someone who quite obviously doesn't like you." Ana put her hands on Riley's shoulders and pushed so the chair fell to the floor, taking him with it. His head hit the tiles with a smash which seemed to echo through the kitchen. "Now, like I said before. Beg." She grinned at him as she kneeled by his side, wand at the ready.

Riley felt a sharp pain in his head when it made contact with the floor. He could feel the warm blood pouring out as he felt dizzy and light headed. Anything that Ana had said just sounded like a fuzzy blur now. His eyes closed as he passed out still tied to the chair with his head covered in his own blood

Ana grinned and stood up. "Pathetic tw@t." She said under her breath. She walked into the main room and wrapped her arms around Theo. "Thank you." She was so happy that she had got her revenge. She suddenly felt like a hole had been filled in in her brain, a hole which had been made when she found out Riley had been cheating on her.

Theo nodded and hugged her back while standing up. " Dont worry but for now i need to fix him up as i dont want you to have a dead person on your mind yet. " He said while flicking and wand at Riley and watched as his head found cleared up he then flicked his wand again to wipe his memory of them ever coming here and mainly of him knowing that Theo was here.Theo untied him from the chair and picked him up and placed him on the sofa before flicking his wand again to clear up the place and leave no trace that they had been here. He turned and headed for the door. " Come on we need to go before he comes around again. " He said opening the door and walking out

Ana followed Theo out the house. She was surprisingly calm bearing in mind she had just knocked someone unconscious. She smiled at Theo and held his hand as they walked. "So, where now??" She was bored now that she had nothing to do. She was just glad that she was bored with Theo. It mayed being bored more fun than just being bored.

Theo laughed and shrugged. " I have no idea to be honest i havnt thought this far ahead. But im sure that once i get home im going to bed as im tired again." He sighed as he felt the tiredness creep over him

Ana nodded. "Yeah. Same here." She hadn't noticed how tired she was before. It must of been because she had the adrenaline running through her body. Now that it was wearing off, tiredness was starting to engulf her. She'd done lots today and it had taken it's effects. She wasn't used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back