Leopold Cohen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopold Cohen

. L E O P O L D ' S . R E L A T I O N S H I P S .

F R I E N D S

Best Friends :: Through many years of thick and thin ; I'll always call you mine, my kin
Close Friends :: I'll tell you all my deepest fears ; and in return, you have my ears
Partners in crime :: Boil and bubble, double double ; that's what I would call our trouble
Average Friends :: Sometimes a hug but not a kiss ; our love goes only far as this
Student Friends :: Mischief, strife and study, too ; is just as far as we've been through
Distant Friends :: It's a been a time since we were close ; it is your heart I miss the most
Family Friends :: Our blood and bond has linked us true ; and always I'll stick by with you
Protective Over Me :: You've got my back my loyal friend ; I will this true until the end
Protective Over You :: I'll never part from by your side ; beneath my wing, forgo your pride
Former Enemies :: In all the world, you hated me ; reconciliation is the key

R O M A N T I C R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Final :: There'll be no other, no other heart ; I dare the world to tear us apart
Current :: Just for now, you say my name ; is this love or just a game?
Puppy Love :: Fluttered eyes and holding hands ; it's just for now, there are no plans
Flirts/Flings :: A secret kiss upon the stair ; a whispered name flows through the air
Past :: Never again to kiss and tell ; what once was heaven is now hell
Like Family :: A brother, a sister, my blood, my own ; together stand upon this throne
Mutual Crush :: Though we don't know the other's truth ; there'll still be time while in our youth
I have a Crush On You :: If only you could see through me ; for in my heart, 'tis only thee
You Have a Crush On Me :: A crush on me? It must be lies ; so unrequited your time flies
I look Up To You :: Before my eyes, there's only you ; please guide my way and show me true

E N E M I E S

Mortal Enemies :: Never again to live in trust ; there is no rest but only rust
Hardcore Enemies :: To feel your blood upon my palm ; oh, nothing else t'would make me calm
Average Enemies :: To send foul looks t'ween either side ; is all I do, I'm only snide
Rivals :: We battle on still side by side ; bring it on, I'll ride this ride
Mutual Dislike :: 'Fond' is not the word I'd use ; 'loathe' is more the word I'd choose
One Sided Enemy :: I look at you and close my eyes ; you do not know, but it's all lies

O T H E R

Former Friends :: Once was found but now is lost ; the one thing unregained is trust
Acquaintances :: You're nice enough, I guess that's true ; in time I'll come to like you, too
Name Basis :: Saw you once, looked away ; call again and come to play
Met Once :: Who is that? I don't recall ; I barely know your face at all
Annoyances :: Like a flea upon a ewe ; oh what I'd do to be rid of you
Professor :: Don't talk back, put that down ; you're the ringmaster, I'm the clown
Mentor :: One upon a time, I looked to you ; to guide my way and make me new
Mentee :: Today, tomorrow, forever, now ; fret not foundling, I'll show you how

. T H E . F O R M .

Please PM the finished form as it reduces clutter on relationship thread
Code said:
Code:
[ Insert 100 x 100 icon here ]
[size=1]N[/size] A M E , I N , T H I S , F O R M A T , [size=1]H[/size] E R E

Our History ::
House/Year ::
Relationship ::
Thoughts on Me ::