Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Liusaidh had been leaving the dungeons, there wasn’t much for her to do there, and she had exhausted her possibilities for the day, so she’d left with the desire to explore elsewhere. She hadn’t gotten very far when she spotted two people, one of them headed into the kitchens and the other stayed outside. The other was a girl, definitely her age and she seemed to liusaidh to be…..nervous perhaps. Liusaidh with nothing better to do rushed to her and yelled, ”BOO!” she didn’t grab the girl but instead stopped very close to her. She just wanted to give her a little fright in these dungeons, people always got so nervous around them especially when they didn’t actually live in them. Liusaidh knew this properly wasn’t the best method to dispel it but that wasn’t exactly going to stop her doing what she was doing.

Nola had already established that the school was way bigger than it actually needed to be. She had explored a lot of the corridors, and even after having the tour with her brother, she knew she was going to forget where all her classes were going to be. One place that she was a bit scared of venturing to was the Dungeons - why did they have a class down there? Why were they forcing students to go there? Was this where they died? But, there seemed to be a few students coming and going from the area, so Nola put her big girl pants on, took a deep breath and walked down towards the lower levels.
She was not impressed with how dark and bleak the area was. Nola reckoned with magic, they should at least be able to brighten the place up a bit. After a few moments of wandering around, Nola decided she was just going to have to follow other students when her lessons were down here. The only problem now, was finding a way out. Nola thought she had come from around that corridor, but it looked completely unfamiliar. Running her fingers through her hair, Nola looked back the way she had come from, wondering if she had made a wrong turn somewhere, when all of a sudden, a - thing - appeared in front of her, yelling. Nola screamed loudly, taking a couple of steps backwards, before realizing that the thing was a person, and the yelling was just the word boo! "Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh." Nola said, her heart racing a million miles per second.

Liusaidh could not help the eruption of giggles as the girl who she’d spooked actually screamed, taking several steps away from her and just repeating the same phrase over and over, Liusaidh couldn’t stop giggling about it. It was just in her mind, too funny. This girl was so spooked by it, and she had only yelled boo. ”Oh ma merlin,” she said, trying to stop her laughter as it just seemed to continue. She had no issue with being the one to scare her and was not likely to offer up an apology on it. She was just trying to stop her giggling so that she might interact with the girl. ”Ah dinnae ‘hink ye’d be that scared,” Liusaidh managed to say, ”Whit are ye doin’ in the dungeons is a wee ginger kid can scare ye,” liusaidh was still giggling as she said it. She was so happy to have managed to scare someone that was just a great achievement on this otherwise boring day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nola was trying to slow and steady her breathing as the girl in front of her burst into laughter. Her hand on her heart, which was weirdly sore, Nola took some deep breaths to calm herself down, before giving the girl a weak smile, not entirely understanding what she was saying. It took a moment for her to register the accent, and when it sunk in, she realized what the girl had said. Nola let out an awkward giggle, at the girl's comment, unsure what to make of it. "Oh well, um, I was just exploring and then I got a bit lost." She replied, hoping that maybe the other girl would help her out.

Liusaidh smiled happily watching the girl get her breath back. She thought it was endlessly hilarious that someone would be so on edge that she would be spooked by someone merely loudly saying hello or well boo. The slytherin giggled lightly and then nodded as the girl explained that she had gotten a bit lost, “Ye got lost?” she said, ”You shouldnae get lost down here, if yer no a slytherin it might be real dangerous,” she lied with a big giggle, she wasn’t sure this girl would believe her, but it wasn’t fun to not lie and not try to annoy her. ”I’m Liusaidh, dae ye want me tae help me get oot ae here?” she grinned happily, it wouldn’t matter if she said no, there was still a bit of fun to be had with her.

Nola's eyebrows shot up. She hadn't heard about the dangers the dungeons held, but it wouldn't be surprising, it was such a scary and dark place. Nola nodded her head when the girl asked if she wanted help getting out. "Um, yes please!" She said nervously. "I'm Nola. Thanks for your help. Why is it dangerous for me?" Nola asked, her words falling over each other.

Liusaidh smiled happily, trying to persuade this girl that she was friendly. ”Oh didn’t anyone tell ye about the Slytherin Demon?” she asked with as innocent a tone as she could. She knew that it wasn’t all untrue and the lies she was about to spin were going to be fun for her and maybe not for this girl, ”Just stick close to me,” Liusaidh began walking away, not waiting to make sure the girl caught up, but if this girl, Nola, had known she’d know that Liusaidh was leading her in the exact opposite direction than how to get out of the dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back