Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden Kerberos

OOC First Name
Galinda
Blend

Character Name: Abbey Lurken
Name of Celebrity: Jessica Szohr
Text: Yule Ball 2022 & Abigail Lurken [if this doesn't fit you can use Abbey but I'd prefer Abigail]
Font: Your choice but for the Yule Ball 2022 can you use the same or a similar font to the one you used for Yule Ball 2022 on your siggy same with the names
Colour Scheme: Your choice
House Crest/Dark Mark: Nope
Other: Could you change her eyes to violet please?
Blend

Character Name: Joceline Richarde
Name of Celebrity: Rachel Bilson
Text: Joceline Richarde & Yule Ball 2022 & I'll be dancing by myself, wishing you'll want to join me.
Font: Your choice
Colour Scheme: Your choice but could you make the back ground a flat colour.. instead of the real back ground of the images
House Crest/Dark Mark: Nope
Other: Could you make her eyes blue? Could you also make one without the quote thing and one with it so I can decide which I like best?

Sure thing Alexis :D
So for Abigail do you want the A really big and then 'bigail Lurken' tiny? ^_^ :p

How is this? The text is basically duplicated off mine with the colours/names etc. changed. :lol:

25iayh1.jpg

I loooooooooove Abbey's!

And Joce's I like but have some things that I would like edited if possible :)

Could you maybe get rid of the hearts and change the red to a white..any light colour? Other then that loove it :)

Okay. I had noooo idea about Joce's, just kinda did random stuff XD
Are you wanting the one with or without the quote?

ar191.jpg

Is this alright? =-/
I tried the white background but it looked awful. I don't mind changing it again if you want. ^_^

Awesome. ^_^
Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such as been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back