The Basics

Name: LeighAnn Andrea McClay Me
House: Hufflepuff
Birthday: December 02, 2010
Hometown: Trinity, California
Pureblood/half blood/muggle born: half-blood
Five words that best describe your character: shy, lonely, black, emo, quite

Appearance
Hair Color: Black with Purple highlights (that are oddly natural)
Hair Style; Long, and kinda choppy
Eye color: bluish-purple
Height: 5’0
Other distinguishing details: I wear the pearls my mother gave me on her death bed

Family:

Father's name: Jason Michael McClay Dad
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): He is a muggle.
Mother's name: Lillian Louise Momma (deceased)
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): My mother was pure blood
Siblings (names and descriptions): A younger brother, Jason Michael McClay, Jr. He is 7½ and will not be joining us at Hogwarts. My brother
Other key family members: Laine Elders. She is my mother’s niece (my mother is a twin)

At Hogwarts:

Your best subject: Don’t know yet
Your worst subject: Not sure
Extracurricular activities: not any just yet
Favorite place at Hogwarts: The Lakefront
Least favorite place at Hogwarts: Not one
Do any of the staff members scare you?: No
Do any inspire you?: Professor Nicolas King
What you might like to do after Hogwarts: I would like to have a family
Someone you look up to: I looked up to my mother.

Interests/hobbies:

My interests are every large... I'm interested in a lot: Books, music, writing, taking pictures, make-up and hair, trucks, well... To tell you the truth it's hard to pick just one... Books are my passion... My favorite book is The Secret Life of Bees. I loved it... I think I would read all the time, if my parents would let me. And my music, I listen to everything... I love to just put on a C.D or listen to my mp3 player. Taking pictures rock! I Have 200 on the computer of just me. I can write all the time, too. I doodle and draw... Its fun to get lost in my feelings as I write them on paper you know? I can fill up a 70 pages spiral notebook in a few hours… I love make-up... It's always fun to change someone's appearance, and also their self-esteem. I love trucks… The louder they are better for me… I can feel my heart try to push out the vibration of the roaring truck, But I just let it all sink in…​
<i>
</i><COLOR color="darkgoldenrod">

Users who are viewing this thread

Back