Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Evans

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
Hi,

Well for those of you who actually read these, you know that I have post a fair share of these in my time on the site with out ever once truly understanding what they are for at the end of the day. Somehow as the year is come to a close a realization has dawn on me and gave me a clear look into a bright future while looking back at all my epic failures as an Rper.

I have had a fair share of characters all of which started from an idea but many of them ended up like so many of other characters and that is in the pile of other single purpose characters or no future kind of guys and girls. On my time on the site I have tried almost every unoriginal character that I could think of, and often tried to take a character that I had no real connection with to some new daring hieght. I tried to make the character as a hopeful success to my almost uneventful life while playing out various scenarios with mixed results that has left me always unsatisfied with my choices.

However today I hope to take a new step in the right direction for all of my current characters and with your help I hope to achieve success.

Here we go:

Seth Makwa

Seth is an adopted character of mine that I have turned into something he is not and as a result of poor thinking and lack of creativity he has sat backseat on my list of characters. I have taken the character and tried to make him a nonchalant hippie surfer with a rather large ego. I am. however ready to fix this great in justice while holding on to a piece of the original owner as best as I can.

I would like Seth to eventually become an awesome kind of guy and will soon apply him for a job at the ministry of magic with an aim at get him a wild exciting job. He will be my all over the world hand in the dirt kind of guy with a sense of humor, he will place a great intrested in the enviroment and may become an enviromentalist. He however is going to need a little help along the way:

He will need a few friends that will keep him grounded and focused on the task at hand while being supportive and caring in the same sentence.

He is currently Bi-sexual but I feel as though it is time for him to return to the man he was suppose to be and so after his time with Chase finnigan he will become straight once more and so with that being said I need a female friend and possible final for him when the time comes for him to return from his curious stage. She should be wild and passionate about life and ready to travel as his job will require it.

Corvin Blackwood

Corvin is a character I brought back in hopes of making him a final for Eric but have come to realize that it is rather hard and tedious to carry on a thread by ones self. I have also tried to make him again something he is not and have come to change what I want from and of him while I still can. He works at the ministry as a quidditch agent , his job is to essentially sign men and women up for the respected teams also help with any quidditch event world wide. He is also a musician and singer song writer but he is not a professional and does not wish to be , he simply plays music to relax from a rough day. So I am dropping his biker boy persona and changing it to a fast pace and quiet kind of guy.

I would be willing to Co- own this character but I am still unsure of that as of yet but if your interested let me know and we can talk about it for sure.

I am keeping him gay so sorry single ladies for that one, I am still playing with the thought of making him Erics final and so he will not be switching teams any time soon.

He does need a few friends to making him feel loved in some way as it is still hard for him to date since he has not been out of the closet very long at all. he could use a few flings or steady and possible final so if anyone is interested in that let me know as well.

Raziel Black

Raziel Black has been a solid staple in my character line up and has had great success while also enduring one of the most crazy time in my real life. He is the father that eveyrone wishes for who grew up with out one, he is fun and play full while also stern and hard when he needs to be and has no problem taking up a father figure role for anyone who needs one. He is an auror who is married to a Deatheater which makes for a rather interesting love life and family life but he does care about his family very much and would protect them at all cost. Raziel is currently in this broken man kind of stage and I think it is time to move him out of that stage into a more active role.

He would love an Auror partner that he could take under his wing or simply someone he could rely on and trust no matter what and who will have his back at the end of the day. I f someone is interested in this and want to play around witht he idea let me know.

I would also like a arch enemy preferably a death eater who he could devote his life to hunt down and bring to justice. If you are a talented action writer and would love to get in a fight I am interested almost desperately.

Professor Elizabeth Wang

I had started her to be a huge modeling firm but somewhere she ended up as a teach at hogwarts as some crazed mystic witch with a vast knowledge of the past. I am returning her to her root and once again she will take up the mantel as high class Elizabeth Wang. She is going to remain a teacher at hogwarts while running her modeling agency as well. She is also looking for love now.

She needs an Assistant of sorts some one who have no problem doing the busy work while she is off at hogwarts teaching. I am looking for people of all ages and will now consider some younger students as possible models as Elizabeth is now a teacher.

She would also be interested in a husband as she is getting to old for flings, She is in her early 50 and so older men are welcome she is no cougar and so she would date some one as young as 45 and as old as 70 as long as they are not some old man who requires a great deal of attention.

Eric Evans :wub:

Eric is my main character and so he is moving in the right direction and has a story in place and is ultimately following it to a T!

I would love to find him a steady... since his sad good by to Sirius, if you have not read Getting Out you should it is one of my favs. I am looking for a twenty something not so girly guy who is gay or bi and is looking for a steady as well. I am open to ideas for Eric so please dont be shy.

Zaria Love :wub:

I have big plans for her and so I have set up her own development so look for it on the list and post there. She is a twenty something Single straight woman and she needs a man and some friends lol

James Killian :cry:

I have decided that James will leave hogwarts at the end of the year as the work load for the lessons have made rping as him more of a chore than fun. He will be moving to Beauxbaton to continue his studies there. He will need friends and at least one best friend so I am open for any ideas for him so let me know okay.

If we have talked about rps for any of the appove characters and I have failed to set them up or continue them let me know and I will make sure we get those started :lol:

Okay, so I have Maia here. She is an English actress, she also sings, but isn't as sure of her voice as of her acting ability.

Maia is passionate, loves acting and is quite expressive, but she is tactful and is a people person.

Currently she is looking for a steady job.

If you want to know some more, Her CD is in the siggie.

I was thinking maybe the assistant for Elizabeth, or whatever you think she will fit into.

If your sill interested in being Elizabeth assistant I will send you a pm later today with all the glamous details and possibly a link to an rp .

I have Irene Meredith here..Irene is an auror which requires her to travel to some place when duty calls..I am looking a love interest for her and she may be fit with Seth Makwa..If you think so too..She is sweet and brave..Dedicated to her work as much as loyal to the people who shares her principles..

Maia: Well I can set up or you can set up a thread and we can begin gettign you all set in with Elizabeth as Next "school Year" she will become a little more active since I am waiting to be firmly set into teaching then.

Arle: We can start a topic between the two to see how things work out!

Alright-can you PM me, the details, and I will set up a topic, but my links aren't working currently-sorry. :(

I will send you a pm with everything my deary!

Almost all of my plots with all 7 of my characters have either ended or have been dropped SO I am great need of any free rpers out there!!any more takers?

That sounds great..Considering that Seth and Jacob are also friends,this will be interesting..Just PM me or so..

I will send you a pm soon, would there be anyway that Irene would be paris lol I have a topic ready for someone else but have not gotten a response to it yet!

Irene could be anywhere!! :lol:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back