leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendall Whiteford

"Hi.. i was wondering if you can fix my leg?" kendall asked bluntly as she entered the hospital wing... "zoe and i were dueling and she lifted me in the air and dropped me and i fell on my leg.. it cracked.. the professor said something like episkey, which made it feel better for a while, but now that ive tried to hobble here, it hurts a lot to move it!" kendall said as she explained her situation... she didn't mean to be rude, however, she wanted to be back on her broom and flying in no time...

Sophia had been sitting in a chair reading when the girl came in. Immediately she stood, set her book upon the chair, and rushed over to the girl. After leading her to a bed and getting her to sit down, she looked to her. "Remain seated, I shall return shortly." Sophia rushed off to a cabinet and opened the doors, grabbing a few things, and then returned to the bed. "You said it cracked?"

((Sorry, I hope you do not mind my saying I got you sitting. Also what is the condition of your leg? Is it bleeding?))

Professor Armstrong stepped out of his office due to the sounds of footsteps and talking in the other room. Opening the door and entering the other room, he can see Sophia and another student...Chris nodded at Sophia and said "Sophia, do you have everything under control out here?" Taking a look at the girl who was sitting on one of the beds he asked "Hello Dear, what happened?" while Sophia was at the cabinet getting a few items..

Professor Armstrong can see that Sophia had pretty much everything under control, but he wanted to check up on the other students in the wing to make sure that they're all okay.

Zoe ran into the hospital wing, after she had gathered her stuff from the dueling chamber, and sat down on a chair next to kendall.
"Sorry I'm late Kendall, I had to get my stuff."

"Hi..." kendall said to the nice girl who was gathering some supplies for her... "my leg just kind of cracked.. no blood,... it just hurts to move it, and looking at my other leg, it is near twice its size..." kendall replied...

A man came out of a door to check on her while the girl was at the cabinet... "im fine.. its just zoe and i were dueling and she lifted me into the air... and then i kindof gave her no choice but to break her concentration, so i fell... and then i heard a crack..." she said to him... "professor king recommend i come here.."

"its fine zoe" she said reassuringly.. "ill be back in no time!"

Sophia looked back at Professor Armstrong. "Actually, would you mind helping me? I am not very proficient in broken bones yet."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back