OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera was tired of the Gryffindor Common room. It was a beautiful day outside and she could no longer stand to be indoors especially when no one else seemed to be. Kiera climbed out of the portrait hole and into the seventh floor corridor.

Bellatrix was wandering around the school, well actually she mainly was keeping clear of the sixth floor. Something had worried her, she hadn't seen Bruin in forever and she was curious as to where he could be. She was worried it had something to do with the task she had given him. Deciding to look near the Gryffindor common room to see if he was loitering on the floor, she ran into someone else. Keira Kingsley. "Hey Kiera!" she said approaching her friend.

Kiera grinned. "No it has been so warm outside! I love it! I was heading out there to see if I could find some friends but then I found you!" she said with a laugh. Kiera was in an excellent mood today.

"Yes well..." Bellatrix began her voice slightly detached. "Fun would be nice...but I am actually worried about a friend at the moment..."

Kiera's jaw dropped. "Your friends with Bruin?" she asked dumbfounded. She had no idea Bella was friendly towards him. Kiera figured Bella would be meaner to him than most people since they were so different. Then she remembered Bella was worried about him. "Wait. Whats wrong with him?" she asked frowning.

"Yes...shocking, I know..." she said with a slight smile. Yet with Kiera's second statement her smile fell. "I don't know...he just hasn't been showing up to his classes...and he never misses them..."

"I don't know..." Bella answered softly.

ooc: This would be a perfect time for the owl, so we'll just wait. :D

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and Legend had just picked up his final note from Gryffindor Tower. The note was light and contained in an envelope with a "B" printed neatly on the envelope. Fortunately, Legend did not have to travel far before finding the intended recipient, a dark haired girl with pale skin. The Northern Spotted Owl swooped down and dropped a note before the girl before perching in an archway patiently, longing to be airborn again.
B,

Something happened to me when I slipped your envelope under the door.  I am now covered in warts from head to toe.  Did you play a prank on me?  If so, how do I get rid of them?  If not, could you please let me know by sending a note back with this owl?  I need to figure this out.

B

Suddenly a Northern Spotted Owl swooped down in front of Bellatrix, dropping a envelope directly into her hands. She slowly opened it, and glanced at Kiera, before beginning to read it. Once finished she let a small gasps escape her lips and looked at Kiera wide eyes. Quickly rummaging through her bag she found a quill and ink, and scribbled upon a spare, ripped piece of parchment.
B,

I promise I have no clue what has happened, I swear to you I had nothing to do with it. I am so sorry. I will help you, I promise! Stay put and safe...we can figure this out. That's what friends do...

B

Quickly she tied the note to the owl and sent him back then turning to Kiera. "We need Professor King." she stated firmly, and urgently.

Legend quickly tracked down Bellatrix with a return note.
B,

I can't stay put much longer.  I need food.  Can I meet you somewhere on the grounds later tonight so we can talk?  I've told the profs that I've left the school for a few days, so I need to lay low.

B.

Kiera glanced at the note Bella had recieved. It was from Bruin. Kiera looked worriedly at Bella. "Why Professor King?" she asked. "I can go check on him." she said worriedly. Bella wrote back.

The owl returned with another letter. Kiera read it along with Bella. This did not sound good. "I can take him food." Kiera offered with a weak smile.

Bellatrix nodded at Kiera. "Yes...you should get him food. Quickly she scribbled another note to him, in the same fashion.
B,

Kiera Kingsley is going to bring you food. And yes, we'll meet by the lake, around midnight.

B

"Yes." Bellatrix said swiftly. "I will meet you later tonight..." she said and began to walk off, heading down the hallway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back