Leaving for holiday

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey walked down the staircase levitating her trunk.She wished to see dan once before she left for the holidays ,he would be upset with her ,they hadnt talk much since she fell sick.She scanned the Great Hall but couldnt spot him so she decided to wait on the Entrance hall and see if she had any luck.She checked her watch,it was almost time ,Jessy should be here any minute she thought.

Jessy was hurrying around her dorm, trying to find any items that belonged to her that isn't in her trunk yet. She is a few minutes late with meeting with Kasey and Jessy is worried that she might leave without her, that's nonsense! her mind said to herself Kasey won't leave without you. This calmed Jessy for a little bit. Sighing is frustration, Jessy gave up and just summoned all of her little tid-bits and placed them all in her trunk.

"Now, how should I carry my trunk?" she pondered to herself. A thought struck her and Jessy took her wand from her pocket and said, "Wingardium Leviosa." her trunk rose as glided downstairs towards the exit of the Common Room. She hastily picked up her pet snake and allowed her to slither up her arm and around her neck. Jessy continued on levitating her trunk until she reached the Entrance Hall and spotted Kasey. "Hey Kasey! I'm here." Jessy lifted her hand and waved it. "So, who are we saying goodbye to?"

"Me"said Dan coming from down from the stairs."Kasey wouldnt leave without saying goodbye to me,would you Kasey ?"he asked giving her a soft kiss on the cheeck."So you both going with the train?"he asked

Kasey saw Jessy come down and said"Hi.".Before she could answer Dan came and her face lightened."Hi"she said blushing."Ya,we are going by train,what about you?"She asked .

Moments after asking her question, Dan appeared and answered it for her. He greeted Kasey and kissed her on the cheek, Jessy turned around, feeling that she is intruding on a private moment. When she reckoned that it is safe turn back around, Jessy spotted Kasey's face bearing a not too recent blush. Jessy gave her a knowing look before greeting Dan herself, "Hey Dan."

As she greeted Dan, Jessy could feel her pet snak, Slither Dither, slide across her back and neck and glide down towards her waist. "Easy there girl, don't get too excited." she giggled and picked the snake up and placed it back more securely around her neck.

"Wow!You have got a snake."said Dan as he noticed the snake."Its quite cool," he said,"What have you named it?"he asked

"It's name is Slither Dither. I quite like snankes, I find them fascinating." Jessy answered. She turned to Kasey and asked, "Shall we go to the train now?"

"Yeah"said Kasey."Dan are you going by train too?"she asked."You could come with us "she added.
(Sorry for being late and all.My comp not working properly)

((OoC:It's ok.))

"Yeah Dan, join us in the train. If you are coming that is..."Jessy said as she levitated her trunk towards the great oak front doors. "C'mon Kasey, hurry up before the train leaves us!"

"Yeah"said Kasey as she walked down the lawn to Hogsamde.(do you want to rp in the train or at the station.I have already start one at the station you just need to reply :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back