Leaving for good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
After much thought I decided that I do not want to play on Hogworts anymore I dont have as much time as I would like to play so it has become not fun for me anymore. Maybe one day I will come back but for now no.

So this is it goodbye.

Hi Edna.I must say that if your leave had anything to do with the response u got on Off topic board than I hope you have leant that HNZ has unity and people are the ones playing the characters.Like you didn't like such a response the same way Prof Ana would also not like it.Good luck with ur life

Just wanted to make it clear that Im not leaving cause of what was said on the off Topic bored. Im just really busy with stuff that I have to take of now that my husband is in Iraq and so that is alot on my mind and he was going to be joining this site soon to help me with this idea that I had but since they sent him like months to soon I cant really talk myself into doing much of anything at the moment but if I can get back to feeling better than I will come back and lead Slytherin to GLORY! lol anyways I will pop in and see how people are doing from time to time and who knows I may be back cause this rocks!

Love and lots of Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back