Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Rigid Black Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Vegeta Arai did not expect for his twin brother, Jigoku, to come back. Instead of breathing down his neck about how ‘being mean to others won’t fill the void’, he was avoiding him, allowing Vegeta to dig his own demise. Vegeta kind of liked the whole isolation thing he was receiving, but at the same time, Vegeta was missing his other half. He even missed Ashita who demanded to stay at the Japanese school. Vegeta was just so enraged at everything, and the only two people he trusted were not there for him. No one was there for him. Their dad was working, their mom was in jail, the siblings were dispersed all around the globe. He was alone and it sucked. Vegeta groaned as he slid down the corridor wall. Somehow, picking on Vader didn't really do much for him anymore, and it was bothering him too much. Why wasn't it working? It made him feel better before, but it didn't help now. What did it mean?

Amaya was on her way to see Onyx. She had been thinking a lot about Kace lately and thought she'd ask her cousin about boys. She had never really paid much attention, but now seemed like as good a time as any to start asking questions. She had just turned the corner when she heard a groan. Looking up, she saw a boy about her age sliding down a wall. He looked like something was troubling him. Tilting her head a touch to the side, she walked over to him. "Are you going to be alright?" She asked, a touch of concern to her voice.

Vegeta was not really expecting anyone to approach im, especially since he had a scowl on his face. He didn't want to be bothered by anyone, yet there was this girl, asking if he was going to be alright. "Does it look like I am going to be alright? I am a pureblood, of course I am going to be fine!" Vegeta hissed out. As soon as he said it, he turned his head away. "Sorry, just frustrated and stuff. I'll be fine." Vegeta was used to being on the defensive when it came to someone talking to him, but maybe that was why he was alone all the time.

Amaya raised a brow at the boy's sharp response. He apologized immediately. With a soft sigh, she took a seat next to him. "Well, being a pureblood can certainly shape many aspects of your life. But it doesn't mean you won't- or can't feel emotions." She told him, a hand laying idly on her bag. "What's got you so frustrated in the first place?" She inquired. Maybe if he talked about it he would feel better.

Vegeta mumbled, hardly audible, “I wish I couldn’t feel emotions. It would make my life so much easier.” Vegeta turned his head slightly to see the girl talking to him, somewhat remembering their first encounter years ago in the forbidden forest. Why did she care so much? No one did. Even Goku left him alone. He never felt so isolated. “Why do you care about how I feel? Whether or not I talk about, it changes nothing.”

Amaya nodded at his quiet words. "Maybe. You wouldn't feel anything negative. But then you would never feel anything positive, either. No good, no bad, just... nothing. It's an existence, sure, but would it be one worth living?" She asked him. She shrugged when he asked why she cared. "I don't know why I care. But I do. Maybe it's compassion. Maybe it's boredom. I honestly couldn't say." She told him bluntly. "And talking about it may not change how you feel. But it may help you understand how you feel to say it out loud. Isn't the first step to anything knowledge?" She asked him.

Vegeta thought over what she said. No bad, but also, no good. Would it be worth it? A part of him said it, screamed it actually. But, then he would never get to enjoy anything. Vegeta shrugged, “I guess not.” Vegeta turned his head toward the Slytherin as she spoke about how it would not change how he would feel, but might understand more. It didn’t make sense to him. Yet, he was reminded of how his twin brother used to be, or even softer. Perhaps his older brother, Ryuu? “I don’t know. Long story short, I tend to make others feel bad because that’s how others treated me, but it isn’t making me feel better anymore.”

Amaya listened as the boy spoke. "Well, that sounds like classic pain transference. It doesn't really deal with what's hurt you, it just dulls the pain for a bit. But it's going to come back again until you deal with it." She shrugged. "Maybe removing yourself from the environment that was bad for you might change it for the better, though it won't undo what happened. If being a jerk isn't helping you anymore, you probably just need a new outlet. Everyone has something different. I write, my sister is a musician. My cousin joined the quidditch team because she didn't know how else to channel her destructive energy. It worked for her; she hasn't been in a fight since she made the team." She looked to the boy. "Do you have any hobbies? Or anything you might be interested in doing for yourself?"

Vegeta listened to Amaya, and she mentioned he should deal with it. He was about to demand how would she know, but then she started going on about her relatives and how they dealt with things. Vegeta glanced down at his hands, realizing that was why Jigoku took those martial arts lessons. That was his outlet. What did Vegeta have? He had nothing. All he ever did was pick on others, and never really had anything that was his own. Vegeta stood up, since this conversation led to a deadend, much like Jigoku's did every time he tried to get through to the Gryffindor. "Yeah, my hobbies mainly include making others feel as bad as I do," Vegeta buried his frustration. He cast a cool glare at Amaya as he stated coldly, "And I'm not changing. I won't." The Gryffindor walked away, blocking out common sense. No, he wouldn't listen. He couldn't. Last thing he wanted was another Jigoku breathing down his neck.

Amaya raised a brow at the boys outburst. "Alright then, be miserable." She spoke, standing herself and trying to remember what her plan had been before she'd been distracted. "Change your other habits or not, in the end you're the one that has to live with yourself every day." She shrugged. If the kid was too stubborn to stop being an idiot, that was his problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back