Leave Me Alone

Rebecca Gemstone

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Rebecca was in the north tower crying. She knew this was very childish, but some Gryffindors had pushed her down the stairs. She hadn't told anyone at the moment, and they were older than her or she would have fought back. She knew she should tell Paul but she didn't want her older brother in trouble. She was really upset at what the had done, but there was nothing she could do about it. So Rebecca had come up to let everything out. They were angry tears mainly, angry she was so small, angry she didn't know any magic to defend herself, angry at this stupid house rivalry.

Rebecca was thinking about this when she heard footsteps, she attempted to fix her hair and wipe her eyes. But she knew it hadn't helped much. She blew out the candle and backed into a corner of the tower hoping who ever it was would get the hint and leave.

Persephone hadn't been outside of the castle yet nor she wanted to go outside either way. Her mother told her to stay out of the outside world because of its germs and bacteria. Being a daughter of a Healer, they are known to this facts, dress in a simple spring dress, Persephone went at the North Tower where she can see everything without going outside. As she was almost at the top, she saw some flicker of lights, it was odd to have some candles open at this time of the day but it went off as she was near the top of the spiral staircase. "Is someone there?" She asked, her Greece accent linger through the echo of the tower.

She found the tower lit by a little of the sun light coming from the window, Persephone looked everywhere of any sign of person in the room and there, a silhouette figure was in the other corner of the room. "May I know your name?" Persephone asked as she walked slowly from the figure.

Rebecca sighed, she hadn't wanted anyone to find her, let alone another girl. She stepped forward "I'm Rebecca." She said quietly, she knew it was dark and the girl probably couldn't see her as Rebecca couldn't here see the girl. "What about you what's your name?" She hoped the girl wasn't a Slytherin, it would be too embarrassing. She knew if it was that they would tell everyone and everyone would hate her.

Persephone back up slowly as the other person spoke its name, it was a girl, a girl named Rebecca. Rebecca came out of the dark part corner of the room and asked Persephone what is her name, she smiled and said, "I'm Persephone from Ravenclaw." She held her right hand to her to take it, "You should come to the light so I can see your face." Persephone kept her smile towards Rebecca, the sun will help people to gain some vitamins and being inside of the castle always will make you pail than ever and will lose some vitamins into your body.

Rebecca shook the girls hand, "That's a interesting name." She said stepping forward into the light. She knew her eye's were tear-stained and puffy, and that there was a bruise forming on her arm. She pulled her sleeve down hoping that she hadn't seen the purple starting to come up. But she was a Ravenclaw so no matter what she said she could deny it, everyone would believe her story. "Is it like from the greek mythology?" She asked hoping to keep the topic away from her appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back