Leave me alone woman

Riley Smith

Riley walked through the harbour. He was just doing some shopping for his appartment, himself and Ana. He was happy to be back with her and now wanted to but her something to show her. He was looking through shop windows and walking into the odd shop to browse. He was doing this in secret as Ana was out andhe had told her that he was meeting friends.

He walked out of a shop and into the open where the sun was out but it wasnt warm at all. Riley could see his breath when he breathed out. He shivered then stuck his hands into his pocket to try and keep them warm. He had no idea what to get her. He was thinking jewlery but he had already done that. He was also thinking of flowers and went to go and buy a bunch. Once he had got them he walked around on his way to a decent food shop.

The wind whipped his face and his nose was numb. As his jacket diddnt have a hood he couldnt cover his head so he just zipped it right up. Riley was used to the cold but he had his moments when his body decided to be annoying and make him cold. It was even more annoying when it happens on a hot summers day and he has no need to be cold and yet he will walk out in a coat and trousers when other people were in shorts and a t-shirt.

Riley found that he was really enjoying himself and hoped it lasted. After everything that has happend, the good days were very welcome to him. He also found himself smiling, this too was a rareity now. So much bad stuff has happend to him in such a short space of time Riley used to think he would never recover and yet here he was smiling and enjoying himself. Although all god things turn to dust and Riley was just about to expeiriance this thing turn to a pile of dust.

Adele was wandering through Obsidan...she wandered across the bit of sand, which ran into the water, where the boats were moored. As she reached the end of the sand, she climbed back up the steps, to where the shops were, it was quite a chilly day. The wind blew against her face. She hadn't brought a jacket as it was sunny when she had left the house she was just wearing a t-shirt and some jeans

She was just about to walk into a shop, when she spotted Riley just a few metres away. "RILEY." She called, before running over to him, giving him a hug from behind, then pulled him in by his jacket, and began kissing and kissing and kissing him as the crowds of people began shoving there way past the two of them. She didn't want to stop, and hoped that Riley would join in, and offer what he would usually offer...a 'drink.' As she continued to kiss him she wrapped her arms around his neck. "My...baby...boy." She said in each breath she took during the long kiss...

As Adele decided to end the kiss, she ruffled Rileys hair up a bit...he looked so cute. All she wanted was Riley...her sexy Riley. "It's good to see you again my boy." She said pulling him in with his jacket again for another kiss...

Riley was shocked by hearing Adeles voice then even more shocked when she kissed. He sighed after it ended when she spoke to him. As she went to kiss him he pushed her away. " Adele, what are you doing." He frowned. She was become too.....Clingy towards him and it was beging to freak him out. He hardly knew her and she acted as if they were together. He looked around as people were passing. Fortunately he diddnt recognise any so he looked back at Adele. " Why are you here?"

When Riley pushed her away, Adele was shocked. But never-the-less she kept trying. She kissed his lips quickly before deciding that it was time to hear things out. Her voise raised as her temper did. "Riley, what's up with you, the other day, you couldn't care less about what I did to you, or who knew about it...The Leaky Cauldron staff certainly knew everything...they saw half of it...but now you keep pushing me away..." She softened her voice slightly as she realised that shouting wasn't the way to win him over. "What's happened to my sexy Riley?" She said whilst she reached her arm up to run her fingers through Riley's hair."

Riley scowled at her then pushed her hand away. " You want to no whats happend. Well where to start. hmmm well not so long ago my big brother was killed by a death eater. My dad divorced my mum and now noone has heard or seen her. I was left by the only woman i really ever loved. Then that women gave birth 6 weeks early and then my child was stolen and is now dead." He lifted his arms out to his sides. " Thats what the matter is with me. ok. You happy now can you leave me alone or are you going to get on my nerves."

Adele was shocked at what she heard. She felt so sorry for Riley now. "I'm sorry about that Riley." She said softly, whilst gently rubbing up and down his lower arm.

Adele spread a cheeky smile across her face, she did generally feel sorry for Riley, but she was adament that she got her own way, and her own way was bound to cheer Riley up a little. "Listen Riley, I'm sorry about everything that's happened to you, and I wish I could sort it all out for you, but I can't can I? So please...just one last time." She said to him, in a gentle, but very cheeky way. Adele knew she was being a little selfish expecting this from him after his life had just basically been turned to dust, but she knew that she could cheer him up, and that's what she intended to do, by the end of the day.

Riley sighed. He took her by the waist and pulled her towards him then leant across to whisoer in her ear. "Never in a million years. Just give up." He pushed her away then walked away. He was really starting to regret ever meeting her.

Adele had lost her temper with this boy now, but she was so desparate to get herself to his place with him, that she didn't care anymore about what it took to do it. "RILEY." She shouted as she continued to chase after him, before suddenly realising that some passerbys had heard her, and had stopped in their tracks to watch the action. Adele loved it when this happened, it gave her something to use to her advantage...most of the time. "Are you going to listen to me now?." She said, the volume of her voice lowered, as she walked past him, taking his hand on the way round and dragged him away so that they were a little furthur away from the busy shoppers than before.

Adele practically jumped on Riley as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "Just kiss me Riley, go on....." She said in an angry voice, but her anger was almost spoken through a whisper as she gritted her teeth. When she had finished speaking she put her hands gently against Riley's cheeks then kissed him, not for long, but it was more than just a peck on the lips, it lasted around 5-10 Seconds.

Riley pushed her away once again. " Look Adele leave me alone. Why are you so obsessed with me. This is only the 4th time we have eber even met ok. I dont no you, i have a girl friend and i love her. I dont love you and nothing you do will ever change it so leave me alone and stay away." He tried to walk away again moving past the crow of people that were watching them

Adele smiled as she closely followed Riley, then laughed as she caught him up, and got herself infront of him once again. "Listen sexy boy, what you don't understand, is that girlfriends make the situation so much more exciting for me." She smirked as she thought about what Riley's girlfriend might look like, and she'd enjoy kissing Riley infront of her. Adele thought about this while she kissed Riley once again.

(Sorry it's rubbish.)

Riley pushed her away and sighed. There was no getting rid of her. She wanted him and there were no two ways about it. Rileys decided that there was no point ing fighting it anymore. He leant in and kissed her. He pulled her closer

Adele smiled happily as Riley gave into her demands and kissed her. She wrapped her arms round his neck, and was unable to resist the temptation of letting her tongue slip out of her mouth, in hope that the mouth might open, allowing the mouth a special visitor. She kept kissing him has her hands rubbed the back of his head. Her hand was warmed, against the softness of his hair.

When the kiss finally finished she smiled at Riley as she held him. "Your place or mine?" She giggled slightly.

Riley opened his mouth and copied Adele. When she pulled away he smiled. " Your place." He thought it safer as Ana might be at his. He pulled away from her and held her hand. " You will have to apperate there because i have no idea where you live.

Adele smiled as she looked into Riley's eyes. "Okay then, my place it is." She gripped Riley's hand tightly then apperated to her house. When they got there she opened the door, pulled Riley in with both hands by his jacket, then began kissing Riley, shutting the door with her foot, as her hands were holding Riley's jacket, to keep him as close to her as was physically possible.

She continued to kiss Riley whilst she undid the zip of his jacket, then began pulling it down his arms, until it came off, then threw it onto her sofa, which was nearby. She then dragged Riley, by his t-shirt over to the other sofa, then felt under his t-shirt and up his body as she took it off, then pushed Riley onto the sofa, before sitting on his chest, as a joke, while she thought about the actions that she was about to take, and how much she would enjoy doing them.

Riley kept kissing her untill she pushed him onto the sofa. He put his hands on her waist when she sat on his chest. He couldnt believe he was doing this he really diddnt want to be here. He wanted to be with Ana but this was the only way to get rid of this girl. For a while anyway. Hesat up and made her go on the bottom and he lay on top of her and the took her shirt off. He then leant down and began to kiss her even more

Adele moved herself back on top, as Riley moved her underneath him. She knelt in the space between his legs, then leant over, and rubbed her hands down his body, but stopped 1 or 2 centimetres below his belt, then looked up at Riley in a cheeky way and smiled. She then went on to un-do his belt and ripped his trousers off, before running her hands back up his body, her own body following her hands, until her lips reached his. She then kissed and kissed and kissed Riley, and didn't stop, she was getting hotter, and her breathing was getting heavier as she continued to kiss him, before sliding herself back underneath Riley's rather warm body.

Riley helped take his trousers of then rested his hands on Adele upper back as she came closer to him and began to kiss him. He promised himself that this would be the last time. He moved his hands down ward and took her trousers off. He rolled over again so that he was on her then began to kiss her.

One hour later
Riley lay next to Aldele his arms around her upper chest. He smiled happily before getting up and changed. " Well Adele this was fun we should so never do it again." He smiled then walked out of the door and aperated back to his place.

Adele led next to Riley with one hand fiddling with his hair, and the other hand gently rubbig his chest. As he got up Adele closely followed him, and did as he did, and got changed to. Riley began to speak. He basically told her that this was the last time that they should do this, so she grabbed his arm to pull him in for a long kiss, but as her lips met his, she found herself at Riley's place. He had apparated, the silly bloke.

They had kissed through the apperating and now the kiss was coming to an end. As it finished Adele looked at Riley, she looked straight into his eyes, with a smile on his face. Not sure if there was anyone around she spoke with a whisper. "What'd you go and do that for?" She asked him.

Riley was shocked when she kissed him as he apperated. Once he got outside his house he apperated strait back to hers. Again again his feet tuched the groud he pushed her away. " What the heck are you doing you stupid b!tch. I said i dont want to do that again and what to you do you falming kiss me, what are you dumb or something. Leave me alone you dam stalker." Again he apperated out. But he went to Obsidian to get something first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back