Wand
Straight 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
LEAH MUSTARD
55k1us7.png

[Leah Patrice Mustard]

9 July 2028
New York, United States of America

[Studying | Pretty Chill | Shaping Bright Futures]

Spending time colour-coding and re-writing her study notes, and wandering through art galleries during free weekends.</FONT></COLOR>
Likes working out brain-teasers, cradling cups of tea while reading, and secretly performing stage-lines for her cat.​
Dislikes people borrowing her stationery, the sound of most small repetitive noises, and anything coffee-flavoured.​
[Strengths] Getting things done because she's so good at organisation and staying motivated.
[Weaknesses] Often pushes her wants and needs aside in order to focus on those of others.
[Hopes] That one day she'll succeed in bringing out the best of every person in her life.
[Fears] That one day people who mean a lot to her won't want to talk to her any more; loud noises - particularly 'boo.'
Leah wears her honey-blonde-brown hair long, often in simple styles that primarily work to keep her hair out of her face [Hair]
As Leah tends to make full eye-contact with anyone she talks to, her grey-blue eyes are remembered by most people [Eyes]
Being naturally slim and flexible, Leah is the envy of those who require greater effort to maintain an idealistic body shape [Build]
Leah favours calm colours, knitwear, flat shoes, striped shirts and leather satchels, preferring comfort over fashion trends [Style]
Leah has needed glasses since she was small, and owns several pairs in an effort to keep at least one smudge-free [Other Features]
[THE INK SCRIBBLER]
And there's a soft breeze blowing through the curtains; her head is bent over a notebook, pen poised in the air.
Although Leah is usually quiet, she's the kind of friend that is always in the background, the one that you don't notice is the foundation or glue of your life. She always wants to make sure that the people around her are happy, and can become incredibly devoted to helping her friends and family realise their potential to be the best version of themselves they can be. Her highly idealistic nature also lends itself to other aspects of her life - her positive outlook and belief that rewards are obtained through hard work lead to many good occurrences in her life, but equally, the fact that she doesn't treat negative situations and personality traits as seriously as she should means that she also sets herself up for occurrences in her life that she considers to be failures.

Because she believes that everyone has the potential to do their best and be the best version of themselves, she can't understand the reasons why people wouldn't want to strive for such an achievement. Her idealism blinds her in regards to the flaws of others - not in that she ignores them, but in that she believes the flaw can, and will, be overcome with enough dedication to doing so. If the person doesn't want to, or can't change, this can cause problems ranging from strain on the relationship, to even a susceptibility for her to be fooled by those who are less well-wishing.

However Leah is not easily cowed, and she is often more determined about fighting for the wellbeing of others than for herself. She protects and takes care of those she loves fiercely, and often considers circumstances by what will benefit others before herself. She is slow to come out of her shell with new people, sometimes causing people to think she doesn't like them, but once getting to know her most people find her to be supportive, cheerful and even slightly on the silly side, despite the serious focus she puts into her studies. Once friends with Leah, you will most likely be a friend for a life.​
DufJG2Z.png
7IC2ZWu.png
7ssf3FF.png
Bv8a8aG.png
uWo4ucw.jpg
k5yzpSy.png
Ietn67z.jpg
xNoYiNl.jpg
ISFJ | The Defender
biggest joy is in maintaining a supportive happy family · takes responsibilities seriously, often going above and beyond · her aversion to conflict and desire to help can be abused · has a tendency to underplay accomplishments · prefers to be rewarded by seeing the positive impacts of her efforts first-hand · meets people's needs to the point of neglecting her own · friends are made through comfortable and consistent contact · meticulous to the point of perfectionism​
OBLIVIOUS · · · · · | · · [·] · · PERCEPTIVE
SHAMEFUL · · [·] · · | · · · · · SHAMELESS
DULL · · · · [·] | · · · · · CREATIVE
COLD · · · · · | · · · [·] · AFFECTIONATE
LAZY · · · · · | · · · · [·] DISCIPLINED
PASSIVE · [·] · · · | · · · · · AGGRESSIVE
ILLITERATE · · · · · | · · · [·] · INTELLECTUAL
INTROVERT · · [·] · · | · · · · · EXTROVERT
DROP-OUT · · · · · | · · · [·] · VALEDICTORIAN
CHASTE · · · [·] · | · · · · · FLIRT
WEAK-MINDED · · · · · | · [·] · · · STRONG-MINDED
CONSISTENT [·] · · · · | · · · · · ERRATIC
MODEST · · [·] · · | · · · · · ARROGANT
GROUNDED · · [·] · · | · · · · · DISPERSE
SINNER · · · · · | · · · · [·] SAINT
ISOLATED · · · · · | · [·] · · · FRIENDLY
STONE-FACED · · · · [·] | · · · · · JOKER
DISLOYAL · · · · · | · · · · [·] DEPENDABLE
UNLIKEABLE · · · · · | · · [·] · · LIKEABLE
UNKEMPT · · · · · | · · · · [·] METICULOUS

[MUSTARD & IRVING]
We may seem small, but we're absolutely not alone.

Leah grew up in a wizarding household, raised by a single mother, Jenny Mustard. Her father, Walter Irving, died when she was very young, and she has little to no memories of him. Although often encouraged by Leah, her mother has never found another man she loves with the same intensity. They live in a bright and welcoming New York wizarding apartment block, which Jenny keeps in a permanent state of mess while her daughter is away at school - each time going into a cleaning frenzy the day before Leah is due to arrive home.

Jenny comes from a family of people who each have some kind of distinctive personality, most being of the loud and humorous kind. This has lead her to experience life in a heartfelt and carefree manner, which meshed perfectly with the love of her life, Walter, who came from a small family of fiercely dedicated people, both to their work and each other. Jenny and Leah still see the Irvings frequently (or rather are willingly commanded into their presence), and they are always interested to hear how Leah is doing. She sees her Mustard family members less frequently, and loves visiting them because of this, although she tends to sit back and smile at their theatrics rather than get in the middle of them.

Leah loves her mother above all others, and often worries about her while she is away at school. The concern is not wholly unjustified, as even though Jenny has no trouble engaging in social situations she truly does miss her daughter when she is at Ilvermorny, and thus continues to make her social decisions based around what is best for Leah, despite the fact that she is not there. Leah has spent more time with her mother than with any other person, and as such their bond is perhaps stronger than other teenagers may have with their parents at this age.​
Related To:
<i>
</i>
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i>
7YWibTV.gif
img
<FONT font="Georgia">First Last
0 · Relationship
<i>
</i>
x
0 · Relationship
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#bcae8b">x
0 · Relationship
<i>
</i>
Sophia Night
<COLOR color="#000">12 · Cousin
Rory Night
<COLOR color="#cc0000"> 14 · Cousin
Credits: Jung type and description from here. Trait sliders adapted from here.

IN ACTION

[CURRENTLY]
Thinking it's time to tell him.
</FONT></COLOR>
Leah has just begun her seventh year at Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and is nervously anticipating the final year of her NEWT study, as well as the looming end of her entire education. She continues to keep in touch with her best friend Matthew Harper (whom she also has a severe crush on) after he transferred to Hogwarts New Zealand at the start of their fifth year, and the time and distance apart has really shown Leah how seriously she cares about him - even though she has missed and misread Matthew's own signals and believes that he does not feel the same way about her. Leah still likes to meet up with Matthew every now and then when she can, and is beginning to wonder if it might be time to confess her feelings for him - even if the only outcome is assuaging the guilt she feels for 'lying' to him.​
lIF3J4C.gif
2039-Present
</I></SIZE>
[SCHOOL YEARS]
<i>
</i>
I'm so lucky to be in the best place I could be.
Leah has remained an enthusiastic and eager student during her school life, although she has scarcely more friends now than she did when she first began. However, the friends that she does have she is very close with, particularly her best friend Matthew Harper. Although Leah is generally quiet and shy around new people, <I>overhearing Matthew mutter one of his terrible jokes in class one day startled her into laughter - so much so that the professor proceeded to tell her off for interrupting. It was Matthew's immediate admission that the disruption was his fault, and his subsequent attempts to make Leah crack again, that began the great friendship that lasted throughout their time together at Ilvermorny.

[IMPORTANT THREADS]
[BEST FRIENDS]
[ul][li][<COLOR color="darkgoldenrod">Matthew Harper] Shadowfeet <FONT font="Tahoma">(2043|Y27) | Across a Distant Sea (2043-44|Y28) | Quite a Lot to Deal With (2043|Y28) | When I See You Again <SIZE size="50">(2044)[/li][/ul]
[FAMILY]
[ul][li][Aurora Night] Quite a Lot to Deal With (2043|Y28) | Being a Red Flag, What Did You Expect? (2044|Y28)[/li][/ul]
[ACQUAINTANCES]
[ul][li][Abilene McCaulley] Stick a Fork On Me, I'm Done (2043|Y28)</LI><LI>[li][Caleb Zhefarovich] And Still I Am Sitting (2043|Y28)[/li][/ul]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back