OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
They had found the chamber in the school catacombs sometime in their third year and Orélie had been itching to throw a party down here ever since. With it being their final year now, she couldn't think of a better time for it and Orélie had spent most of the Christmas break planning things. The room was lit with a collection of bottles with candles jammed into them, a project that had taken a lot more effort than Orélie had originally expected, but otherwise the decorations were pretty sparse, just the atmosphere of the old castle's lit by flickering candlelight and a radio playing that she'd stashed down here, but Orélie liked it.

As a kid she'd always hated that her birthday was so close to Valentine's, feeling like it overshadowed her, but lately she'd come to appreciate it a bit more, and now it was a great excuse for throw a joint party before her schooling was over. Besides, at least she always ended up with plenty of chocolate this way, some of which she had also brought down for the party. And now that she'd finished lighting the last of the candles, Orélie was ready to celebrate with her friends and anyone else who wanted to show up.

Simone let out a low whistle as she entered the chamber. Orelie had really out did her self this time. She had witnesses a lot of the work that went in to throwing this party in the preceding weeks and she had to admit that she was thoroughly impressed with how it had turned out. The candles cast an eerie glow that added to the morbidity of throwing a birthday/Valentine's party in some catacombs. Simone was sincerely into the idea and picked up one of the candle's under her face hoping it would cast some spooky shadows. "Happy Birthday my ghoul friend. Ouch!" She said in her best imitation of a ghostly voice, only for the heat of the candle to cause her to pull it away. "Wait, does that work...ghoul friend? You know like good friend?" she asked as she set the candle back its place. "Does sound a bit like girlfriend." Simone said playfully and gave her friend an exaggerated wink. "Am I the first one here? How did that happen?" she asked a moment later realizing that there wasn't anyone else around.

Bijoux felt bittersweet excitement for this party. She was thrilled to be spending the time with her best friends, but it only highlighted the thing she was trying so hard not to think about. School was almost over, forever, and they would all be moving on to their own paths in life. She wasn't ready to let this go yet, so she was determined to make the most of every second she got with her best friends. "HEEEEY!" She yelled as she arrived for the party, delighted to see Orelie and Simone already here. She hurried over and threw herself at her friends in a tight hug. "Happy birthdaaaaaaay!"

Orélie watched, unimpressed as Simone managed to burn herself on one of the candles, shaking her head fondly. "I may or may not have told you it started half an hour earlier than it did so you wouldn't be late," She said mildly, moving to rearrange some of the candles and looking over her shoulder to return Simone's wink.

She turned when Bijoux arrived, grinning at her good cheer, sweeping Bijoux into a tight hug. "Yaay, thank you, Bibi," She said, voice slightly muffled where it was pressed into her hair. "I need my girls to celebrate in style," She said, pulling back from Bijoux's hug to kiss her cheeks. "Also, don't tell anyone," She said, glancing at Simone. "But I may or may not have smuggled some champagne in, shh," Orélie said, slinking over to where she'd stashed it in an alcove. It was definitely not likely to be something the school would be pleased to know she had, but Orélie figured it was her birthday, and as long as they didn't let anyone under age drink, it couldn't hurt.

Simone gasped and put a hand to her chest, the perfect picture of some one offended. "Rude!" she said dramatically after Orelie confessed to tricking her. She dropped the pose almost immediately and muttered to herself. "Well it did work." She smiled as Bijoux arrived and accepted her friend's hug enthusiastically. "Of course, it it was we do." Simone said in agreement. She grew sad for a moment but shook it off quickly, this was one of their last big parties at Beauxs not their last one ever. And of course Orelie's champagne reveal also helped lighten her mood. "Oh, what a pleasant surprise." Simone cooed and grabbed one of the bottles to read the label.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back