Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
Violet wandered out of the Halloween feast, honestly a little disgusted. What had started as a little spat had turned in to a full on, all in brawl, in which even Aries and Fenton had taken part. Violet did not really know what was going on, but she knew she wanted none of it, that's for sure. Even though she knew she should have watched to perhaps see what was happening to her boyfriend, she was a little upset that he'd had to go join in on that fight. So, she ran. Out to the lakefront, where she could avoid the rest of the fight and be in peace.

Lucy hadn't stayed at the feast very long. She had felt so self-conscious dressing up, even if she did like her costume. She didn't even know anyone there - well, she knew Violet, but she was busy with her boyfriend. And she couldn't find Landon in the crowd. Well, that was a lie. She saw the black wing-tips, saw that familiar hair, and before she knew it, she bolted, just as things were starting to get heated between a group of older students. She didn't know why, but that self-consciousness got the better of her. She'd already promised to go to the Yule Ball with him - although she was a bit scared, what would she wear? What if he didn't like how she looked? - and now she was more confused with ever.
Seeing Violet walk out, Lucy smiled. Someone to talk to, now that was what she needed. "What happened in there?" she asked, quietly.

Violet smiled as she saw Princess Zelda - aka her friend Lucy - walking towards her. "Evening, princess," she joked, inviting the younger girl to sit beside her. "There was a brawl in the feast. Involving nearly everyone in fifth to seventh years. Even Aries went and joined the fray." Violet shook her head. Why there always had to be a fight... "But you look troubled. What's up?"

"A...what?" Lucy repeated. "I knew there was something going on before I left, but a brawl? Seriously? I'm glad I left." Lucy looked down at her feet, stunned. "Aries joined the fray? Um. What are you - how are you with that? Are you going to give him hell?" Lucy asked, trying to muster up a smile. "And they were your year and older! I'm really terrified now! I got yelled at by a fellow second year for being frumpy and unnattractive, but at least that wasn't a full on brawl," Lucy rambled, shaking her head. "At least with it being the older years, Landon's okay...I hope," she muttered, more to herself than anything else.

Violet shrugged. "Lovers spats. What do you expect?" Violet asked. This always happened. Always. "I don't know. Kinda not happy with him at the moment, but I'll get over it. You forgive and you move on, it's how love works." She gave Lucy a soft smile - she was only sixteen, she probably had no business sounding that sagely. But she knew she had found true love, and try as she might, she just couldn't bring herself to stay mad at Aries at all.
Speaking of, she had a lot of trouble suppressing a grin when Lucy mentioned Landon. "How is the famous Landon? Has he asked you out yet?" she asked, teasingly. There was an element of truth to her questioning, though - by the sounds of it, clearly Landon liked Lucy, and it seemed that she liked him, too.

Lucy smiled. Violet and Aries were beautiful together, she couldn't ever imagine them breaking up. But she supposed even they weren't always happy all the time. Just about 99% of the time. And whenever they were on the Quidditch Pitch, playing against each other. Which reminded her that the first game, Ravenclaw vs Hufflepuff, was coming up soon. She was on the team, but she didn't expect to play at all. At least she'd be there.
"Wh-what do you mean?" Lucy asked, stunned. "He, um, he asked me to the Yule Ball, but I mean, th-that doesn't muh-mean anything, right?" Lucy added, her nervous stammer getting the better of her.

Violet cackled, evilly. Lucy may have been a Ravenclaw, but she was so naive and oblivious sometimes. "Oh, come on," Violet said, nudging Lucy with her elbow and rolling her eyes. "You think the fact that he asked you doesn't mean anything? Seriously?" she asked, chuckling. "Don't be so silly! Asking someone out isn't easy, even if he is a Gryffindor, it takes a lot of courage. So he asked you to the Yule Ball. How does that make you feel?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back