Lazing

Angus Greenwood

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Angus continued wandering around the Hogwarts grounds, enjoying the fresh air, when he came to the lakefront. Angus wasn't the biggest fan of water, but he had to admit, the lake was quite beautiful. As long as he kept a reasonable distance.
Lazy as he was, he decided to sit down on the ground and just enjoy the view. He knew that there were probably better things he could do with his time...but he just couldn't be bothered. He liked relaxing far too much.

((haha sorry, kinda typed that quickly))

Bianca had been forcing herself to complete all her homework before enjoying herself. She was a very determined young girl, although she looked like a very relaxed kinda girl. She had just finished her HOM homework Professor Waltham had giver her. After 2 full hours sitting down in the common room with all her homework, Bianca finally made up her mind to go to the Lakefront to have a break.

Bianca whistled and skipped her way there. Looking around and smiling to herself, she realized that Violet's younger brother, Angus was sitting alone. Bianca was surprised. She was used to seeing such good-looking boys like him surrounded by girls. She didn't know him that well but she had heard great stories about him from Violet. Violet must have really loved her brother a lot, to say that about him.

"Hi, I'm Bianca. You're Angus right? Mind if i join you?" Bianca asked.

[ Its okayy. Your RP was good. I've seen worse. Only 1 sentence RPs. ]

"Hey, Bianca!" Angus said cheerfully. "Yeah, of course you can join me. How are you?" he asked. Angus thought he must have surprised a lot of people. He was a Slytherin, but he was polite and friendly to almost everyone. It was probably the 'almost' that made the difference. That, or the fact that he was determined to do as well as he possibly could, and show his grandfather and cousin just what he could do.

"Hi. I'm fine except a little stressed. Its just the second day of school and i'm already loaded with homework. What about you?" Bianca asked enthusiastically. "Beautiful day isn't it?" she asked, looking around and breathing the fresh air while smiling to herself.

"Yeah, I know," Angus said, making a face. "Here I was thinking we wouldn't get much homework at all to start with...and suddenly it's piled up on us." He shook his head. "So I'm procrastinating." He grinned. "What classes do you have? I think we all have different classes, but we've got Transfiguration together on Friday, I think?"

Bianca laughed when Angus made a silly face. It was funny but cute somehow. "Oh we have Transfiguration together? That's great then. I have History Of Magic and Astronomy with Ravenclaw, Defense Against The Dark Arts with Gryffindor and Transfiguration with Slytherin. What about you Angus?" Bianca asked, turning pink.

"Hmm..." Angus started, trying to remember his timetable. "Let's see now...I've got Potions with Gryffindor, Charms with Ravenclaw, and Transfiguration with Hufflepuff. Oh, and we've all got Flying, as well. That should be fun." Angus said, without much conviction. He didn't know how he'd cope with flying. He was absolutely terrified of heights. He tried not to let his worry show - otherwise Bianca would suspect him, and what would she think of him if he told her he had such an irrational fear?

Bianca smiled. At least Angus could remember his class schedules! None of the boys in Hufflepuff could and she always had to remind them what classes they had the next day. It would have been irritating to others, but Bianca didn't mind. She didn't mind a single bit, and that was why people liked her. She was Bianca Petrescu, and nothing could change that fact.

"Flying? Oh ya, i forgot about flying. So how good are you at flying? I love to fly. But honestly, i'm scared of heights and that makes it a problem. I know i'm an idiot being afraid of of heights, but that's me." Bianca said thinking of the times she used to scream when she went flying with her older brother, Adrian.

[ I have to go for 5 minutes. Have to feed the cat. ]

Angus reddened. Here we go, he thought, bitterly. Now she's gonna think I'm a complete idiot, and laugh at me. "I've, well, I've never flown before. Growing up with muggles and all that. And, well, I'm..." he started, biting his lip. "I'm really terrified of heights. I hate them!" he blurted out, completely embarassed. "My sister's scared of falling...but she's in the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. Or was last year, I don't know about this year. But me...I'm gonna make a complete fool of myself in flying lessons." He looked at the water, humiliated. Like any teenage/pre-teen boy, he wanted to be completely invincible, and Angus knew only too well that he wasn't.

Bianca looked at Angus in surprise. She didn't expect him to be emotional. Now it was her fault he turned emotional. Violet is gonna kill me if she finds out i made Angus emotional! Bianca turned to look at Angus. "Oh no, you won't Angus. I mean, lots of people are afraid of heights, you're not alone. Just try not to look down. Violet's in the Hufflepuff Quidditch team? That's great! You're a muggle-born? I thought Violet was a mixed-blood?" Bianca asked curiously.

"Ah, yeah, I am a mixed-blood," Angus said, regaining his composure. Normally, he was fine, but heights just really, completely freaked him out. "But I grew up with my aunt and uncle. They're both muggles...well, my aunt's a squib, I guess." He shrugged. He didn't really care, his aunt was a lovely, intelligent person, but his grandfather never seemed happy that out of his two daughters, one was a squib and the other was a Gryffindor. "Violet and I were both brought up as muggles, though. No idea why."

((haha, Violet wouldn't kill you, she'd laugh.))

"A squib? What's that?" Bianca asked, laughing slightly. "Brought up as muggles? Must be fun. So you went to a muggle school? How was it?" Bianca asked curiously, before looking down as she realized that she had asked too much questions and it was best to stop talking or else Angus would think she was interested in him or something.

[Bianca's doing all the questioning. Little help here please, Mr Angus. I have no idea what else to type.]

((haha, sorry, falling in to my usual awkward ways))

"A squib's a person with magical blood who doesn't have any magical abilities. I think a lot of wizards don't like them, or something." He shrugged. "Hah, well, being brought up as a muggle seems perfectly normal to me. I went to a muggle school, learnt about English, Maths, History, Science...oh, and Sport, which I hated." He shuddered at the memory. "But that's so boring compared to the wizarding world! So what's it like being brought up with magic? That must have been really interesting!" he exclaimed, extremely curious.

Bianca smiled. "So that's a squib? Oh i see. Very interesting. I have yet to learn about the wizarding world then. Why do hate sports Angus?" Bianca asked sweetly. "What's it like being brought up with magic? Its fun. You don't have to do any chores, unlike mu muggle cousins and my parents use magic all the time. It makes life easier actually. But muggle interest me alot. When's your birthday?" Bianca asked.

((haha, sorry!))

"I hate sports 'cause I'm terrible at them," Angus admitted, with an embarassed smile. "You don't have to do any chores? Oh, man, I am so jealous! I wish my family was more magical, in that case!" Angus laughed. "My birthday? December 31st, New Years Eve. When's yours?"

Bianca laughed as she pushed her fringe to the side. "Sports? Wow, you must be the first boy i know, who will admit that! I'm impressed! 31 December huh? That's cool! I was born on 27 October. What chores did you have to go Angus?" Bianca asked sweetly as she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back