Lazing around

Keitaro Higuchi

OOC First Name
Laura
Keitaro Lay in the shade, under the rose bush. The sun was surprisingly hot for a spring morning but Key Lay with with hands behind his head and his eyes shut. He enjoyed the silence which overwhelmed him. The silence was due to the lack of students that were occupying this area. Just the sound of nature to be heard.

With the absence of lessons today, Key had the entire day to himself to do as he wished. Although what he was actually going to do was another matter all together. Key had no idea what to do with himself today, maybe go meet a few friends or maybe talk to a few pretty girls. Either way, he had to think of something

Lily walked down to the lake with her converse squelching in the mud. There had been a lot of rain recently and the ground was proof. Lily wasn't a fan of rain or mud but she didn't mind getting a bit mucky from time to time. It wasn't like the world was going to end because she got some mud on her shoes.

Lily saw a boy led by the rose bush and decided to go talk. There was no point in being a larry no mates and Jerrod wasn't around to be suspicious of the boy. "Hey." She smiled kindly at him and sat down near him.

Key's eyes flickered when he heard someone approaching him. It wasnt exactly discreet when the mud near the lake gave ever move away to the listener. His eyes did however stay shut until he heard the stranger sit next to him and say hello to him. Opening one eye to see who the intruder was, a slow smile creeping its way onto his lips. "Well hey there. Lucky for me to be in the right place at the right time." He said charmingly at her with a wink. "Keitaro at your service. But il let you call me Key." He said to her with a grin as he sat up

Lily giggled as she felt her cheeks redden slightly. She wasn't used to boys flirting with her. Key obviously didn't know who her brother was. Either that or he was one of the few people who wasn't scared of him. "I'm Lily. Most people call me Lilz." This boy seemed to be kind enough. She saw no reason to say he had to call her Angelica. That was only with the people she couldn't trust. Not that she was great with that sort of judgement. "So, what are you up to?? And why are you lying in the mud??"

Key looked down at the mud then shrugged. It was under the rose bush so it wasnt as soft as other parts. "Well the mud isn't as soft here then over there." He said nodding in the direct of the lake. "Besides, i like to be a little dirty." He said charmingly with a wink in her direction. "So Lilz. You got boy or is it my lucky dy?" He asked with a grin on his face

Lily laughed. "I have a boyfriend. It's definitely not your lucky day." She grinned at him and crossed her legs. "I think it's best for me to guess that you don't have a girl. If you did then she'd probably be hacking at your back with a pencil." Lily would never let Logan flirt with other girls like that. It would just make her feel less loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back