Lavatory

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix was tired, and clearly unable to sleep. She sighed and wandered around the school, finding the fourth floor girls lavatory, she stepped inside. It was dimply lit from a few flaming sconces and she walked up to one of the mirrors. For what seemed like hours she stared at the pale, dead, skeletal looking face, seeing her harsh features. Her black, slightly tangled hair and her piercing green eyes.

Annick had heard someone walked in the bathroom. She had appear out of the walls of the stall and saw a girl looking at her reflection of the mirror. Why do human look at them self for such a long time as if the reflection was going to talk back.

"Hello there, welcome to the bathroom."

Bellatrix twitched at hearing the other voice, not being good with any form of company. She turned to face the ghost. She stared at her for a long moment, "I do not care for your welcome for I do not see it necessary, I take it you haunt this floor?"

"You are very right." the floor had been flooded already so Annick linger in the air."So what is your name, if its not so bad to ask." The faucet was dripping, dripping slowly, Annick wanted to be friend with this human.

Bellatrix ignored the water on the floor, more intrigued with this Ghost. She though she was, interesting, and could possible be a potential acquaintance. "Bellatrix." she said proudly. "Bellatrix Green, and you?"

"Annick, I died a long time ago. I do not recall my dead, but
I do remember of dying in the forbidden forest." The floor had already a layer of water, but Annick had put her guards for the girl. But she lower her head trying to hide her eyes.

"Interesting, what a pity, eternal damnation, almost as bad as real life..." Bellatrix said. "How old were you?"

"Pity..." she said. "And as for the reason I am here, does it truly matter? I couldin't sleep...I never really can..."

"You can't sleep?" Annick was amused. "If you was to die, how would you die." Annick was slowly losing her anger little by little.

Bellatrix waited for a moment, then in her cold voice she said, "I would be murdered, deceived, by someone who hates me....which could truly be anyone...for I have made many enemies...mainly to watch me die, for the love of carnage, and to see someone like me suffer even more....yet I wouldn't suffer, I would welcome the gift of death..."

Annick nodded, she had like this girl, a gift for the death, would be a nice gestures "All I want is to be your friend, but I can't control.." Annick disappear into the stall leaving the girl a bit confused.

Bellatrix stood there, at first questioning why Annick had left. Leaving the room silent as death, Bellatrix swiftly turned catching her reflection in the mirror she shrieked. After talking about death she began to become jumpy of her self, knowing in some way she would cause her own death.

The stall creaked open. Annick started to mourn , mourn her of her death. At least that girl had already know how she will died, which may not happen that way. But Annick was not ready for this world, for a long time she had stayed away from the human, but now she came out often.

"It is not such a shame to be dead..." Bellatrix said sweetly. "And you seem to have not cast me away yet...you seem selective....you and I seem to be on the same page, we both seem to hate humans..."

Annick grew angry. She could not control herself any longer. Her eyes had turned ghostly white. "I'm nothing like you." she passed through Bellatrix as if she wanted to get inside and posed her. Instead she floated near the sink letting the water drain fast.

Bellatrix shrieked as the ghost passed through her. Her breath began to quicken as she swiftly turned to see what the angry ghosts move would be.

ooc: When you said, "the sink letting the water drain fast" do you mean drain like leave the area or drain as in flood it more?

((Flood it more))

Annick disappear back into the walls. Getting away from that human, witch or not she was still breathing. She let out a big screech so that it echo the bathroom wall, this will frighten her away.

Bellatrix stood there aghast, quickly then pushing against the flowing water currents she reached the door, using all her strength to force it open, she flooded the hall way greatly, as she made her escape back down to the darkness of the dungeons.

(((Sorry worst rp! I will be posting other places, not only the bathroom)))

Annick return into the bathroom, the Girl gone. I will be seeing her soon, she let out a moan and went into her stall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back