Laura Bridge

Laura Bridge

Selena-Gomez-Wallpaper-selena-gomez-6897323-1280-1024.jpg

The Basics
-She sings for the world whose voice was light as wind that hunts you-

</SIZE>
Character's Name:Laura Arianne Natasha Hammelton Bridge
Name Meaning: Laura ---> The name, Laura is an English given name in Latin Europe. It's name origin, "Bay Laurel" plant which in Greco-Roman era was used as a symbol of victory and fame, which translates to "everyman".
Arianne ---> Arianne is a French name which Means "Most holy".
Natasha ---> is a Russian name which means "Birthday or near Christmas".</FONT></COLOR>
Nickname: Lulu (short for Laura) But she was often called by her parents as "Snow" because of her pale and white as snow skin.
Character's Birthdate: September 1, 2016
Birthplace: Paris, France
Hometown: Bristol, United Kingdom
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Wand: Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
<i>
</i></COLOR>

<SIZE size="100">Appearance
<COLOR color="#000">-Just then you look at her as she passed by-

Playby: Selena Gomez
Hair: Straight Brownish Black. Her hair was so soft and shiny. Her mother loves touching it since she was four.
Eyes: Black. Her eyes were like french doll's eyes.
Eyebrows: Not very broad, not very thin. Exactly in the right amount.
Skin: Pale white as snow just like Snow White's skintone
Height: 5'1. She's too small but her height makes her more cute.
Weight: She's very light. Too light for her age.
Width: Very slim.
Style: Anything simple but looks cute on her. There's a side that she's stylish.

RamonaandBeezusMovie-1.jpg

A Little Deeper
-Like searching for the sound of the violin, I wanna found myself to know who I am-
<i>
</i>​
<i>
</i>

Personality: Laura (Selena Gomez) was a kind of sweet girl. She's thoughtful and always being friendly. She's kind and respectful. Laura was really taught a good lesson by her loving mother and father. She's not a kind of a girl who was too much confident, she's very talented at singing and playing the piano and she's such a clever girl. But aside from this, when it comes from studying, she acts like Hermione Granger.

There were times that, Laura was very sensitive at some things like, asking her something that it was really not unpleasant to hear and she just get mad everytime she was asked on those questions.

Dislikes: Judgmental, Mean, Very Bossy, Traitor

Hobbies: Reading was Laura's everyday activity. She loves reading whenever she's bored and anywhere that there's nothing to do (Sounds nerd right?) But she's happy with it. Laura loves musics too and because of loving musics, she always sing while playing the piano or a guitar.

Favorite Color: <COLOR color="purple">Purple. Purple means femme and she loves it.

selena_gomez_1216672085.jpg
<FONT font="Georgia">Laura when she was only twelve years old
<i>
</i>​

</FONT></SIZE></COLOR>
History:

</SIZE></B></SIZE>
On Growing Up​
<i>
</i>​
<i>
</i>
Laura was born in Paris, France on a very cold fall. Second child of Ethan and Beatrice Bridge of four children. Aside of speaking in British accent (as a pure British girl), she can also speak French. She grew up in France until she was 5 years old. She started to sing when she was 3 years old. Her voice was really beautiful even though she's very young.</COLOR>
tumblr_m4t4oqjui21rnzplqo4_r1_250.gif

Laura, when she was only four

Toddler Year

When Laura was 2 years old, her parents had an out of town day in the wizarding world. They ride in the cruise and took some pictures that views in every image of the ocean. Suddenly, an unexpected event happened in the cruise, while Laura was sleeping peacefully on her stroller, she suddenly fell in the deep ocean when a huge wave hit the cruise! In her parents' horror, her mother screamed while her father shouted. Luckily, a blue mermaid came by to save her. She caught Laura with her wet hands and gave back to her parents. Her parents got relieved. They took Laura and thanked to the mermaid.

tumblr_m4t4oqjui21rnzplqo3_250.gif

Five year old Laura at Muggle school

</B>
Enjoying Childhood
<i>
</i>

At the age of 6 years old, Laura's parents decided to go back in United Kingdom. There, she learned how to play the piano. The first tone of the piano she have played was the song that Beethoven composed. Her parents and her siblings were so proud of her from playing the piano. 4 years have passed when Laura have mastered her talent skills and it was really good to hear when she's playing the piano while singing at the age of 10. Her voice was very sweet and good to hear. And sometimes, if she and Edward got bored they would go straight to their musical instruments and started to jam. They kept banging their heads when they hear and play rock musics.

At playtime or bestie bonding day, Laura would chat with Michael, (her childhood best friend0), and sometimes, they would go and play hide-and-seek or some games that kids always play.

About The First of Learning Magic

Since Laura was living on a wizard family, Laura always hear her mother and father saying some magic words. But her parents didn't taught her of saying those words besides, underage wizards were not allowed to do magic. Her parents never allowed her from touching their wands.

</B>
<SIZE size="150">Previous School Life
<i>
</i><COLOR color="#000">

Laura had experienced to study in a Muggle School. She's very clever and always be in the top of the class. She's really good at Math, History, and Science. She have onced been qualified in a Quiz Bee and luckily she won in the first place. She's too genius and that's how she amazed her teachers and schoolmates. Her teachers also considered her as a "girl who have many talents" based on her interests and abilities. But even though Laura was really genius in some equations, explanations, and places, she was very interested at singing and photography. Singing was her favorite and her voice was really light as air or for sometimes she can rock the world as she sing some rock and roll songs. On the other hand, she knows how to capture some beautiful views in every shot she took. She knows how to edit it in some dramatic way. Those two of her interests were like telling her whole story and that's how she did it.
nine-1.jpg

Nine year old Laura
<B><B>Family
<B>-closest to her heart-
<SIZE size="150">
Laura was one of the children in the world who has a perfect family. It was fight-free and no arguments happen.
<SIZE size="150">
images

Ethan Bridge
Her father, Ethan Godric L. Bridge was born on February 23, 1990. A Half-Blood Gryffindor Student and graduated in Hogwarts Scotland. He's already 40 years old and working like an aviator in the Wizarding World. Ethan never met his parents since he was a baby until 17. He was just left by someone and just gave to the orphange. At the age of 18, when he already graduated, found his own parents. His own father was a Death Eater but just escaped from Voldemort's hands in 1997. He hadn't see his mother together with his father because she had divorced with him because from being one of Voldemort's allies. He have tried many times to make his father back happy, away from miseries but it seems that his father will forever like that. Forever alone. He always shout at Ethan and trying to make him go away. Ethan who have no choice, leave his father inside the house in the middle of the cold winter even he didn't wanted to do it. He found his mother living in Wales with his elder brother in January 2009. There, his mother welcomed him well and lived in her house.
images
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Georgia">
Beatrice Marian F. Hammelton was born on August 20, 1990. Was a mixed blood Ravenclaw Student and graduated too in Hogwarts Scotland. She's already 40 years old. Beatrice father was a Pureblood Wizard while her mother was a Half-Blood Wizard. Her father was a doctor while her mother was a scientist and they were both working in the Muggle World. Beatrice was very clever in her class and became a Head Girl when she was in 6th Year. She was working as an architect in the Wizarding World.

<i>
</i>

</COLOR></FONT></SIZE>

Vladymir 'Vlad' Hammelton Bridge was the eldest son of Ethan and Beatrice. Born on January 7, 2014, Mixed Blood. Studied at Durmstrang for over five years but Ethan transfered Vlad at Hogwarts New Zealand so, he can look over to his younger siblings as an eldest of them all. Vlad was already 16 years old and very clever and a bit strict when it comes to study. He was very serious about it and never wants to be disturb. But even though he was like that, he loves to play with Mariana, Edward, and Laura. He's also friendly.

Edward Ryan Hammelton Bridge was the third son and was already 13 years old. Born on September 1, 2017 (quite funny because they had the same birthday), Mixed Blood and Gryffindor student. He's brave, adventurous and friendly and loves Quidditch so much. His inspiration was Harry Potter and wants to be a Gryffindor Seeker someday. He was the only one Laura's closest brother and because of this, people included their parents and siblings thought that they looked like twins and Edward was like the older one. The two liked it on what they had said so, the two act like twins, just for fun and also they love it too.

Mariana Hammelton Bridge was the youngest of all. Born on March 16, 2019 and was already 11 years old, Mixed Blood and Hufflepuff student. She's very mischievous and loves to draw some landscapes. She's super friendly and kind.

<SIZE size="150"><FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="#000">

Anne Marie Kate Hammelton was the niece of Ethan and Beatrice and closest cousin of Vlad, Laura, Edward, and Mariana. Born on December 20, 2014, Mixed blood. Studying at Beauxbatons Academy and living together with the Bridges. Because of this, Vlad, Laura, Edward and Mariana treated her as their sister and also treated as Ethan's and Beatrice's daughter. Her parents were both dead because of plane crash so, Ethan and Beatrice decided to adapt her. Anne was already sixteen years old and she's very sweet, kind, brave, and friendly.

What If
-Whatever she desires it or not, there's one thing she still didn't know-

Animagus: She don't have this ability yet. She might turn into a Nightingale.
Patronus: Owl
Boggart: A scary clown.
Mirror of Erised: ---

Users who are viewing this thread

Back