Late

Ai Adlam

OOC First Name
Ana. V
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Ai was late for class. There was no getting around it. That stupid little bit of fluff that she and Arivll where forced to room with had made they all late for class. Ai wanted to slap her but that would mean actually touching the flithy stupid girl. Ai was not happy. Everyone could see that in her stone cold eyes which where like the worst of snow storms this morning. She had even left some of the books she had wanted to read that day because of the lateness. Ai would be bitter all day. Woe for the person that would get in her way.

Just that happened as her spindly looking shoulder came in contact with the flesh of another. "OUT OF MY WAY NOW!" Ai yelled stomping on what she was sure was someone's foot. She didn't care who she had hurt or why. She just wanted to make it to class before something else when wrong. Ai also had a tendency to spread the bad mood whenever she acquired one. It helped go back to her normal emotionless self.

Vladimir ran along the corridor, books clutched in his grasp, notes flying all over the hallway. It didn't help that even when he was late, people found it neccesary to greet the guy whose voice they had grown quite familiar with over the Quidditch matches. 'Hey Vlad!', a voice would call, and he would be obliged to wave. 'Sup Vladdy!', and he would flash them a quick smile. 'Great commentary last time Drags, hi-five!', and he would be forced to stop and meet their incoming palms with his own like some sort of martial arts exchange. So, needless to say, he was late nearly every morning. There was a limit to how much tolerance teachers had before loveable crossed with 'latecomer'! So he was evidently surprised when someone skipped out of the way of a Ravenclaw girl and landed in his arms. "Wotchit mate." He mused, setting the poor chap out of his path and finding himself blocking the girl's path instead. "Whoops." He said, smiling at her, "M'bad."

Ai looked up at the boy with eyes like the artic tundra. "Yeah your bad. Don't let it get any worse by just standing there like an idiot." She said her voice somewhat colder than it usually was. She knew this boy by sound the commentery made it all the way up to the Raveclaw tower. It was him and the uprore that his voice made whenever he screamed out "Ravenclaw Scores" That made her dread the end of the match. Her eyes narrowed for a moment then went back to thier expression less form.

"Vladimir Dragonski, like my day couldn't get any worse." She said crossing her arms over her books. The name had made her want to giggle at first but after this whole Commintater busness the name annoyed her to know end. That and the smile made her scowl. She didn't really know why that was. Normally smiles or other facal expressions didn't mean much to her. She saw things like that as a need to express what people wished they could feel. Not like Ai ever felt much of anything often.

The Russian boy was taken aback. Had he done something to cause worldly harm to her? Woe be to him if he did, for it seemed like she had some sort of ancestral grudge against him - he didn't even know her! But Vladimir, not one to be deterred by the cold or the non-social, continued to grin at her. "Well miss." He begun, stopping where he was and forgetting he was supposed to get to class. "I am at a disadvantage! Ye' know my rather long-winded name, but I am not acquainted with yours! What do your friends call 'ya?" Vladimir tilted his head to the side and grinned at her, seemingly unaware of the fact she was glaring icy daggers at him. His own eyes were positively burning with overwhelming cheerfulness and excess amounts of friendliness.

Like her roommate, Avrille was late for class, something she absolutely detested so she walked quickly, her sketch book tucked under her arm because she felt no need to make notes as she knew that the last lessons were always review and she didn't wish to review with a bunch of mudbloods. As the Russian girl walked, she spotted the girl with eyes like eyes and smirked, her harlequin green eyes glinting icily, before walking to her side.

"Vladimir Dragonski,"
Avrille hissed, her Russian accent playing on his name with pure hatred. She felt no emotion towards the boy himself but the name was the one of her Momma's son and she hated that brat more then Hogwarts and mudbloods combined.

hope you don't mind me joining

Vladimir blinked in surprise as yet another girl joined in, and she too seemed like she had a grudge against him! Did he do something in his past life? Was his karma? Lamenting his somewhat awkward fate, the boy canted his head to the side in genuine confusion and gave Avrille a lopsided grin uncertainly. "Do I - er- Know 'ya?" He asked slowly; perhaps he should take a cautious approach! For some reason the world hated him today. Usually, the world liked him! Such a bad twist of events.

Avrille smirked maliciously looking down at the inferior boy as he appeared confused at her. "No Vladimir," she said, distaste and loathing coming out on his given name. "But you are known for being the commentator and you have a disturbing name," she said, her green eyes darkening threateningly as she was tempted to speak her mother tongue but didn't, she didn't want to speak her language to someone like him.

Avrille looked at Ai through the corner of her eyes and muttered, "Ai we are going to be late for class." She looked back at the boy, biting down on her tongue as it lolled in her tight-lipped mouth.

"M' sorry if my name offends ya." Vladimir replied, his grin cheerful once again, as if understanding was reflected upon his lips. As the girl mentioned to her friend they were going to be late, the Russian boy was startled. "Agh -" He exclaimed, momentarily aware of the more pressing issues at hand. "Wait, can I have ya' name?" Vladimir called in mid-step, torn in between going to class and staying to get to understand these two that seemed to dislike him so much.

Ai's skin crawled from the pure force of that smile. Vladimir was a creature of light alright. To a creature of darkness like Ai it was like a vampire being presented by the sun. "Ai, my friends call me Ai. So do my enemies. AND IF YOU DON'T STOP STARING YOU WILL BE GUMMING MY NAME NOT TO LONG FROM NOW!" She yelled her fist clenched at the boy who seemed to have stayed to watch what was going to happen.The boy scuttled and a dark from of satisfaction came across over Ai's face before it went back into it's emotionless state.

Ai thought of another that they had to share a room with that disgusting piece of mudblood. No sooner had her Ravenclaw friend come to mind that Avrille came into the scene. Again something crossed the eyes of the ice sculptor that was Ai Adlam before it sank into nothingness. "Ridiculous name isn't is, Dragonski, it sounds like it belongs to someone in a cheesy romance novel." She said her voice a monotone. Avri said that they where going to be late for class and Ai nodded. She hugged her books tighter to her box like chest then moved. "Avrille and I have business that does not include a color commentary from you." She said as she made to walk away. What was it about the Gryffedor boy that irritated her so much. He was a creature of light, not worth her time and currently not worth thinking about.

Vladimir was now rooted to the spot in puzzlement, but he managed to detach his feet to take a few steps after Ai's retreating figure. He waved for a bit to her, much to the amusement of several passerbys, and yelled, "Ai? I'mma be makin' a promise!" The Russian cleared his throat, and then announced, "I will be callin' you 'Ai' as a friend no more than a week from now! And I'll make ya accept d' friendship!" Vladimir positively bounced on the spot, grinning merrily at her as she left for class. Ai, huh? Such an interesting girl. However, Vladimir Dragonski wasn't someone who would be so easily deterred from making friends, even if they disliked him at first sight. He tapped a random passerby on the shoulder as the boy walked past; "Does me name really sound like tha' of a love novel?"

Ginny was running very late for class. She sprinted from the tower and landed herself in the 7th floor for some reason. Damn, lost myself in my hurry, she thought to herself, cursing but not for long as she heard the sounds of a very familair voice round the corner. Vlad wasn't it. The quidditch commentator.

She leaned against the wall with her book held in her hand lossely. This scene was very interestign to watch indead. Two people from he rown house fighting with a Gryffindor. She just smirked as the girl lost her control. What a loner, she thought to herself, keeping her giggles to herself.

As she saw the girls start to move, she decided by now that she really was late and started walking the rush of adrenaline to run starting up again. She felt the small boy tap on ehr shoulder and alughed at what he asked. 'No, more like someone out the army,' she replied airily, a grin on her face. 'You're still 10 minutes late for class ye know,' she added, smiling.

Vladimir turned beetroot in the face as he was reminded of the time. "Merlin's Pants!" He exclaimed, turning and making to dash, "Oh an' Miss Porter? Splendid performance on your last match. I shud' know, I gotsa eagle eyes of the whole match!" And then he promptly scooted off to his class, hurriedly running along with notes flying all over the place as they escaped from his book and were carried off by the wind.

Ginny laughed as the boy turned red in the face. Boy he just got funnier every time they seemed to meet. It was then ehr turned to blush as he complimented ehr on her last quidditch match. She was glad someone had said that, even though she had been knocked out only through half the game.

Glad he was making an effort to get to class, she called out a thanks, before noticing his notes flying behind him. She laughed catching them all up with her hands before reckoning that if he noticed they were missing later he would be looking for them. She held onto them as she ran to her next class. She might find him later and give them to him. The were safe enough with her for the time being though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back