OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Desi couldn't believe that he had missed out on some of the fun this week. He had only heard about the food fight and the jam in the Great Hall a few days after it had happened. By that time, there was no trace of anything except the house points hourglasses. He'd also missed out on that whole tree climbing thing. Sure, a kid had ended up in the hospital wing, but he was sure it had been fun until then. He'd even missed out on the stink pellets in the dungeons. Desi would have loved to have been part of that prank with the Slytherins.

As he wandered about the courtyard, his favorite spot, Desi kicked at a rock. He had to think up something that would re-establish his reign as the leading prankster. He didn't know if he actually had this title, but he liked to think he did. With a heavy sigh, Desi looked around the courtyard. It was pretty empty, so it wouldn't even be worth it to leave out a canary cream. It could be ages before someone came across it. Desi needed some inspiration.

"Booooored," drawled Reuben. Imagine that! An entire castle, teaming with magic, fun, and endless hours of exploration, and Reuben Lagowski was bored. Perhaps if there hadn't been so many things first years weren't allowed to do. The first week had flown by before the Hufflepuff had even realised he was in the middle of it, and now that things had settled down, he was craving for some excitement. All he had to do was work out where to get it. With two almost identical minds working together, he was sure they'd think of something eventually. Unfortunately, everything Rudolf had suggested thus far would have cost them at least a thousand house points. Each.

"No," said Reuben to his twin, who was trotting alongside him as he walked sluggishly through the castle. "We can't put frogspawn in Professor Styx's shoes." Sometimes it baffled him that Rudolf was still breathing; he was sure there were plenty of people who'd have volunteered to amend that. "Let's just go outside and not lose any more house points," suggested an exasperated Reuben, who although wasn't a teacher's pet by any stretch of the imagination, did not feel like having his parents contacted for violating the school rules.

"Fiine," agreed Rudolf reluctantly, scuffing his shoes on the stone floor as they crossed the hall and stepped into the fresh light of the courtyard. Reuben was impossible. He complained of being bored, and then refused every perfectly good suggestion he threw at him. All right, some of them would likely have resulted in expulsion, but the young Gryffindor was much too peeved to admit that.

The courtyard was fairly empty, save for a few loitering students. It wasn't exactly the ideal place to cause drama, but then neither was the great hall, and Rudolf expected he'd be digging scrambled eggs out of his ears for weeks. He grinned as the memories returned to him. That had been more fun than he'd had in months. They were half way across the courtyard when Rudolf stopped. "This is stupid. You can be boring if you want, but I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Rudolf looked around helplessly for inspiration, but found nothing. "Uuugh," he moaned, swinging his foot at a small rock. How could there be nothing to do?

Sorry, I sat here for about an hour trying to think of something interesting they could do, but I've got nothing XD

Spotting a pair of twins, Desislav lit up. He was part of a set of quads, but he considered them more to be two sets of twins who were born at the same time. Twins were always up for some fun. At least that was what Desi's experience had been. The two boys appeared to be having some sort of trouble, and for Desi that was enough of an inspiration. He really didn't need much to work with. Strolling over to the two boys, Desi threw an arm over each boy's shoulder. "You two look like you're having some trouble" he stated as he walked along with them. He looked from face to face as they moved along in the courtyard.

"Let me help" he added excitedly. Desi almost hoped that they didn't know who he was or he probably wouldn't hear anything about their problems. The Gryffindor had been voted most likely to end up in detention the previous year, and although he was proud of it, it sometimes was a hindrance. "Twin trouble? Professor trouble?" he asked with a sympathetic look on his face. "Girl trouble?" he added. Desi still hadn't had any kind of girl trouble yet, but he had heard that it could be pretty crazy. "Lay it on me" he finished.

OOCOut of Character:
Ugh. I am so mad. I'm sure I wrote up a reply for this a week ago, but I think I forgot to email it to myself. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back