late night ice cream visit

Ryan Silverfox

Ryan wandered down to the kitchen's, it was dark outside, and most were sleeping bu he felt like soem ice cream. He had already figured it all out, with help from his sister. He tickled the pear, and then pushed the handle and opened the door.

He opened cuboards checking what was inside, then came to the freezer. He reached in an grabbed a pottle of ice , the found a spoon. he hoisted himself up on a bench and began to munch some ice cream.

“Ah, thanks love,” said Sam to a sweet little house-elf who was falling all over herself in gratitude as she handed him a slice of cake. He leaned down to talk to her, as he was quite a bit taller than most, and they chatted for a while. “I’ll be sure to mention your name to one of the higher ups!” said Sam cheerfully. “Speaking of names, what is yours?”
“Ooh! Young Master wants to know my names, sir, oh Ponta is so happy!”
“Ponta is it?” he smiled kindly as the little elf curtseyed and curtseyed again.
“Yes, Young Master!”
“Well I’m Sam. It’s a pleasure to have met you, Ponta.”
The little elf’s eyes brimmed with tears as Sam reached to shake her tiny hand. “Thank you Young Master Sam!” she said, eyes sparkling. Sam sighed and shook his head with a grin. “Go on, I shan’t keep you.” The elf tottered off to join her fellows, squeaking all the while about the new friend she’d made. Sam had made two new friends. Ponta the house elf, and Vanilla the Cheesecake. He bit into the cake with a look of delight. Hogwarts really did have the best treats. Students weren’t supposed to be out this late, but they generally didn’t punish you too much if you were in the bathroom or the kitchens. Even so, he was surprised when the door creaked open and another students padded off to go ice-cream hunting. Sam didn’t blame him. The food at Hogwarts was to die for. It looked like another first year, but not a Hufflepuff like him. He wondered who he was. Trying not to scare him, he called out a greeting.
“Hallo!”

[sorry for late post... I keep on forgetting where I'm RPing with my characters xD]

Sam was just digging his spoon into the ice cream, for another scoop of - what he had discoved was, Cookies n' Cream - when her heard a

Hallo!

He looked up from him pottle, and replied

"Hi there" he then smiled "Ice cream?" he asked, holding out the pottle.

"Sure," grinned Sam as he picked up the cake spoon, yet unused. "Ice-cream, cake, either's good"

Cookies and cream was the best kind. Unless you were like Sam, who liked anything with sugar in it. "I'm Sam, a first year Hufflepuff. What's your name?"

It was good to talk to another boy at HNZ. These days he'd been surrounded by girls for some reason. Now, he didn't mind hanging out with Sephora, but he always got so embarrassed around the others. This new girl gang had sort of adopted him into their midst, and now he was ready just to hang out with someone who didn't wear ribbons.

"Ryan, first year Gryffindor" Ryan replied, smiling at his new friend. He took another scoop of the ice cream, and put it in his mouth.

"We probably shouldn't be down here," laughed Sam as he dug into the peppermint choc chip, always the sweet tooth. If he didn't swim so often he'd probably become fat with all the candy he loved. As it was, he swam every day for two hours in the lake, brushing off Grindylows every now and then and tickling the giant squid.

"How's Hogwarts for you?"

Sam was genuinely interested. He knew quite a a lot about his fellow Hufflepuff's, but he had yet to know the other houses.

Ryan laughed

"We'll be fine, we can hide if nessicary anways" he said, spotting large cupboard that they could run into to, or hide behind. Ryan was a troublemaker, so he could be a bit of a rebel.

"I'm really enjoying it" he replied "Everyone is so nice, and everythings so great!" he exclaimed, smiling.

"How are you finding it?" he asked, wondering if he liked it too.

"Ah, it's crazy!" replied Sam with a laugh. Hogwarts truly was an amazing place. Every day he found out something incredibly exciting and new that he had to try. Of course it was difficult to talk to people, and there were so many students that wanted to meet him. What could Sam possibly say about himself?

"I'm just excited to learn how to fly," he grinned as he said this. Flying on a broom was actually amazing and he hadn't even new it was possible before coming here. His aunt wasn't a Quidditch fan, so he'd never even seen a broom let alone ridden one until just yesterday.

"How're your classes going?"

Ryan eye's lit up at the word of Quidditch. He loved flying, and loved Quidditch. He hoped to get onto the team next year.

"Flying is awesome" he told Sam "We should go out flying one day" he said.

"Classes are good, how about yours?" he asked.

"Yeah, they're great. But I can't wait for Care of Magical Creatures. I didn't have a clue that unicorns actually existed!"

Sam smiled as he thought about flying. He was really settling into a niche here at Hogwarts. Perhaps one day he ought to try out for the team if he became good enough. There was something so exhilarating about doing those laps around the pitch.

"I really have to get my own broom," he told Ryan. "Yeah, I'd like to go flying with you." he added with a grin.

"Awesome" Ryan said happily. He was glad he was meeting all these nice people, who had things in common like him. He couldn't wait for his years at hogwarts.

"So do you like pranking people?" he asked, thinking that he may as well ask. Ryan was a bit of a troublemaker sometimes, he liked to have some fun. Plus, coming up with new mischevious pranks and things to prank with could be rather fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back