Late night again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tillian Angel

Tillian took off his healer's robe and sat down in his office chair. He had a bunch of paper that he needed to sign and and filed. It was already late, but Tillian never really went home any more. He needed to be close in case a patient came in or someone needed his assistantance. Turning on his light he went to work on the mound of papers.

Eric walked into the hospital he had heard that an old friend was working tas a healer at St.mungo so he decided to see if this rumor was true. After talking to the secratary at the main desk, Erick head to Tillian's office.

Once he found the office Eric gave the door a quick knock since the light inside was on.

Tillian sat back in his chair as he threw his quill down on his desk. "I am never going to get all this work done tonight!" Tillian said with a hint of disappointment. He was about to get back to work until he heard a knock on the his door. "Come In!"Tillian said.

Eric walked into the office and there before him was Tillian Angel.

When Eric was young and attending Hogwarts England he had met the young Tillian Angel. The two of them became instant friends the instant they stepped on to the Hogwarts Express. OVer the seven years in School they became practically brothers. After Hogwarts however Tillian went off to purse his medical training and Eric had to start his long training to become a member of Accidental Magic Reversal Squad. Now after several long years, Tillian still looked the same.

"Well hello there sir I think I broke my eye!" Eric said with a grin.

"Listen, I was fourteen and did not know how to summon a broom. Apparently sceaming up at the broom did not help much. I honestly thought I broke my eye."Tillian said with a a grin as he made his around his desk to where Eric stood. Giving teh man a big hug and a patt on the back he made his way over to the firewhiskey he kept in his cabinet.

" Long time no see what the heck have you been up to? " Tillian said handing the man a glass of whiskey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back