Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hey guys, so I recently got this character from a friend who wanted it active but couldn't really keep it active right now. Aaliyah here barely did any RP so she is willing to meet some more people.

Aalyiah is a first tear Ravenclaw, muggle-born. She is shy, a bit socially awkward and very reserved. I'm looking for tons of friends who can help get out of her shell and that help build a more extroverted Aaliyah. She loves cooking, playing video games (she is a true gamer girl) and reading. Since she is kind of a geek it wouldn't hurt to also have more girly friends but any friend is fine. Even though she is shy she loves a bit of mischief too. She gets along better with boys than girls. Any questions don't hesitate to ask or PM me.

Last edited:
So I think Estella here would be a good match for her. Estella is very girly at the moment, cares a lot about her appearance, and would be a good girly influence on Aaliyah. Once Estella figures out how to use the laptop she found she will begin to find an interest in video games and technology, which I think would be fun for her, and they could bond over that. At the moment though perhaps Estella could be a girly influence on her at first? The only mischief Estella will get up to is for personal gain so depending on what sort of mischief Aaliyah is up to will depend on whether or not Estella will join in.

Let me know what you think ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back