Late at night

Lauren Casey

Lauren walked down to bleak street and wandered down to the darkest area. She had never been here before and was bored. When she got there she had a look around and then wandered into all the different areas there was. Lauren noticed it was getting darker and guessed it was getting late but she continued to walk down the alley.

Sam was walking the Bleak Street, he was aware that it was getting dark and decided to turn back, but before he had, he spotted Lauren. He decided to creep up on her. Once he was close enough he placed his hands on her shoulders and shouted "boo!" Once she had turned round he smiled and said. "What on earth you doing here? At this time?"

Lauren thought she heard someone but let it go. She continued walked when someone grabbed her shoulders and shouted boo. Lauren jumped and turned round to see Sam." Just wandering. What about you?" She asked.

"Same. But I was about to turn back..." Sam said. "I hate this place." Sam said he didn't know why he went down here in the first place.

"I dunno." Sam said scratching his head. "I'm an idiot I guess, were you planning on staying much longer?" Sam asked looking around his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back