Last time Playing

Alison Kingswood

OOC First Name
Tamara
Alison had missed playing in the park, just doing something a child would do. Alison was only ten and would attend Hogwarts the next year, she wanted to be a Gryffindor. Alison knew they were brave and adventurous and Alison could not wait to explore the castle. Alison went to Takarokaro Park, she could not stand more secrets and other stuff she did not want to deal with today. Electronics would not work here, so she wont get called by her parents and there would be no people chattering on there mobile phones. When Alison arrived at Takarokaro Park she found it relatively quiet and Alison liked it that way. Paige was a social girl, but since she found out that her mum had family she freaked out and was not that talkative any more. Alison liked the colour of red and could barely wait to slip on the Gryffindor attire.

Alison was sitting on a large swing and swung herself, she liked being a little bit childish, her parents had her grown up so quickly and Alison liked to be childish sometimes. Alison was daydreaming about her new found cousin and about Hogwarts, she wanted to be a Gryffindor, but if she got sorted in Hufflepuff it would not be that bad. Alison was not the one that would start talking immediately, she was way too shy for that and strangers scared her some how. Alison felt herself being lonely in the park and wanted some one to talk too, she did not like being alone it was almost scary. Alison heard some noises coming from the park and a sudden fear was shown in her eyes.

Nathan looked at the girl sitting on the swing from a distance, hoping that she would not see him looking at her. He wasn't really the talking one like his brother, but he wasn't shy neither. Nathan just didn't like to talk to other people and would be happier if he was just alone. But he knew he had to talk eventually, so he thought he would go talk to the girl sitting on the swing because nobody else was around.

''Come on Nath, you can do it!'' He thought to himself. ''You aren't scared right? It's just a girl of probably your age.'' Slowly he walked towards her, when he reached the swing with her on it he stopped looking into her blue eyes. ''Uhhm, hey.'' He didn't really knew what to say so he waited untill she was going to say something.

Alison knew that something was walking towards her, she could not say she was scared, but a feeling inside her stomach made her full of fear. Alison knew that the park was magically bewitched, so that Dark Magic could not be preformed in the park this made the feeling in her stomach ease some bit. Alison waited for the person to appear and swung herself in the swing she was sitting on, the sand on the ground was slowly coming in her shoes and Alison hated sand in her shoes. Alison could say she was busy in thought, but she knew that the person was now standing in front of her, looking into her bright blue eyes. The boy was a bit agitated and tried to be nice to her, Alison was not really in the talking mood, but she did not want to be rude to the boy. ''Hey.'' Alison said to the boy, she wondered if he would attend Hogwarts in the same year as Alison would.

Alison wanted to be a Gryffindor and knew there was a possible chance that she would end up in Ravenclaw, she was smart, but not the smart that was required for Ravenclaw. The boy was really quiet, shy even and Alison thought it was kind of cute, the boy was not very talkative and she remembered something, she had met a boy in an ice cream shop and he looked a bit like the boy that was standing in front of her. Alison tried to remember the other boy his face and name, his hair was blond and his name was Ethan Abbott. ''What brings you to the park today?'' Alison asked nicely, her swing now stopped since the boy was standing in front of her.

For a while Nathan remained to look in her eyes, He smiled at her and said: ''I think my legs have brought me here..'' Nathan smiled a little bit ''Oh, wow.. That sounded so much cooler in my head.'' Slowly his cheeks changed color and looked away from her. After a while Nathan turned his head back to the girl and begun to speak again. ''actually the silence brought me here, if you know what I mean.. Trying to stay away from my annoying brother.'' A smile appeared on his face. ''By the way, my name is Nathan'' He held out his hand and waited until she shook it.

Alison laughed when the boy said that his legs brought him here, it sounded very lame and cheesy, but the boy could not be older then eleven or ten. His cheeks went red and Alison could not help to let a soft giggle escape her lips. The boy was a bit quirky, odd to say the least, but she saw that the boy was trying to be nice and Alison could not hate or dislike him. When the boy said he wanted to stay away from his annoying brother, Alison knew she had met his brother, the boy wanted to be in Slytherin and was nothing like the one that was standing before her. Alison could do one plus one and knew that this was the brother of the boy she had met, his name was Nathan and his last name would be Abbott. ''Nathan Abbott right, you can not be Ethan his brother?'' Alison spoke to the boy, with one eyebrow raised she was genuinely asking the boy about his brother.

''My name is Alison.'' Alison smiled and spoke in her usual clear voice, with her Kiwi accent slipping trough her speech. ''Are you going to Hogwarts in year nineteen?'' Alison asked the boy, Alison pointed her hand to the swing next to her, as an invitation so that the boy could sit down on that swing. Alison knew that she asked to many questions, but she could not help her curious and adventurous nature.

Nathan pulled his hand back and laughed softly. ''Uh, yeah.. That's my brother.'' He looked like he was worried of what Ethan would had said to her. ''Nice to meet you by the way'' Nathan looked at the swing she was pointing at and walked towards it. When he was finally sitting he smiled at her ''Thanks you, and yes I'm going to Hogwarts in year ninteen, so I assume you too?'' Nathan thought it was cool to finally meet somebody that was going to Hogwarts the same year as him. ''I don't really know that many people that are going to Hogwarts the same year as me..'' He still wonderd why she knew Ethan and what he had said to her. Nathan scratched the back of his head and looked at her for a few times. He knew he was being awkward again but smiled to her anyway.

''So you know my brother right? Well, I hope he wasn't being.. Him.'' Nathan begun to swung himself a few times and looked into the air. He didn't really knew what to say to her anymore so instead of talking to her he had a nice smile on his face ''Come on Nath, don't be awkward right know!'' he stopped swinging and placed his feet in the sand. ''I was wondering, in which house do you wannebe in?'' Nathan slowly begun to swing again.

Posted on the wrong account, really stupid. :mad: Sorry.

The boy confirmed that Ethan was his brother, the two looked nothing alike not even in personalities, the boy named Ethan was downright selfish and almost considered evil. Alison tucked a long brown hair behind her ear and looked back at the boy, the both of them could become friends in Hogwarts. ''Nice to meet you too, Nathan.'' Alison muttered to the boy, she found him nicer than his brother Ethan the boy wanted to be a Slytherin so bad that it became annoying. Alison was smiling, she liked talking to the boy he made her somewhat happier. ''Yes, I will be at Hogwarts too in the next year.'' Alison said to the boy, she hoped that he did not want to be a Slytherin like his brother wanted to be. Alison was making lots of friends, she would have three friends in Hogwarts including Nathan, she did not consider Ethan as a friend he wanted to be a Slytherin and Alison did not like that particular house. The boy was a bit awkward, but that made him cute and nice.

''Oh, your brother was a bit too much of a Slytherin and a little bit less like an eleven year old boy.''
Alison joked, but it was not a full joke, she meant the half of it. The boy was a bit quiet, like he did not know what to say next. The boy was sitting on the swing that she had pointed out and Alison swung herself and looked at the boy. Alison waited for the boy to speak again and stopped her swing, making more sand slipping into her socks. ''I hope that I will get sorted in Gryffindor, you?'' Alison asked politely, she hoped that he did not want to be a Slytherin that would be a total shame.

''I didn't really thought about it, well not so much as Ethan did. I think I might be fine if the sorting hat put me in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.''. He'd stopped swinging when he told her what she wanted to know. Nathan looked around the place, he had noticed that it was really quiet. ''Wow.. It's really quiet here.'' Nathan had never seen this place so quiet and he actually loved it. He thought about going to Hogwarts and all of the things he would have missed like hunting with his father, reading books against a tree or climbing against walls and stuff without someone knowing it, he'd also thought about the things that he may or may not like making homework or being afraid of what Ethan would do when he was getting sorted into Slytherin and bullied him with his new friends but he knew one thing.. He'd made a new friend named Alison and he liked it.

Nathan had worried to much and his father told him that he would have a great time when we was going to Hogwarts but he would not be having a good time with only one friend especially if Alison was getting sorted into an other house. He had not noticed that he was being quiet the whole time and Alison was actually still next to him, he shook his head and begun to talk again. ''Uhm, I'm sorry, blacked-out for a moment, I'm sorry if my brother did something wrong.'' Nathan smiled at her again.

Alison was glad that the boy did not want to be a Slytherin, she knew that the boy was different from his brother he did not want to be a Slytherin. Alison wanted to be a Gryffindor too and she hoped that the boy would be her House mate. If the boy would be a Ravenclaw he would go in the same House as her sister, she would love Hogwarts her sister was at home since it was Christmas Vacation in Hogwarts. Alison would miss this park and the Obsidian Harbour, but she would be at Hogwarts and she could not wait any more minutes or seconds to be there.

The homework would be easy for Alison, her dad had learned her things about the Magical world and her sister had a book with Hogwarts history, Alison knew the small things about Magic and would only learn more in the year to come. Alison would know that she would have a friend in Nathan, she did not like Ethan very much and hoped that we would not turn about to be a bully. Alison her cousin Bridget wanted to be in Hufflepuf, but Alison still knew that the two would still talk although sorted in different houses their friendship would not break that easily. Nathan was pretty quiet and that made Alison think about the fact that her sister was probably franticly looking for her. Her sister could be pretty worried and was protective over Alison, Alison hoped that she would not get found by her sister that would embarrass her greatly since she was beginning to like the boy as a friend. Alison knew that her sister was going to fit about the fact that Alison not wanted to be found. Alison was still sunk in thought, until she saw some blond hair behind a tree, immediately she was back to the world and after another quick look the blond was gone making Alison figure if she saw it right. ''No don't apologize, it was his fault.'' Alison nodded to the boy ''Oh and a feeling inside me says that we are not alone.''

Kate was worried that something had happened to her sister, she was gone abruptly and Kate hoped that she was not the reason of her little sister weird behaviour. Her parents had asked her to find her little sister, they knew that Alison could not gone far and Kate hoped that her hunch of her sister being in the park was right. Kate had vacation from Hogwarts and she was excited to see her parents and sister again, she hoped that her sister was not angry at her for something she had done. Kate did not like looking for her sister, it made her worried and away from books, Kate was almost married to all of her books. Kate was walking with her wand tucked in her left sleeve, she knew that she could not use it outside Hogwarts without having to suffer the consequences.

Kate heard her little sister speak to another boy and she did not want to interrupt the conversation the two had, so she hid behind a large tree. Her sister was looking her way and she knew that her sister had caught a glimpse of her blond hair. Kate did not know what to do, she was comfortable with books, she was not a trained assassin. Kate quickly ducked and knew her sister could not see her any more, but she knew that she had to speak to her sister and this boy sooner or later and she might decided that sooner was better. Kate came from behind her hiding tree and walked up to her sister from the behind, she slowly walked up to her waiting for the boy and her sister to stop talking. Kate waited and then she found the right moment to speak up. ''Hello Alice.'' Kate said in a formal voice, she mainly used for her Professors, this time she used it for her sister she wanted to be respectful towards her. The boy did not know her and Kate could not really care, she wanted to speak to her sister and not play a game of chase. Kate tapped with her right shoe into the sand not making the sound that Kate was out for, she knew that her sister would call her Katherine when she called her Alice and quiet frankly Kate did not like her full name. Kate still looked at her little sister when she figured out that her sister walked away for a reason.

Nathan schock of the voice, he saw the girl and looked at her. When he looked at her he thought he somehow knew her, like he'd seen the blond-haired girl before but he didn't know from where. ''Uhm, w-who are you?'' said he stuttering. Automatically he stood up, he was not much smaller than the blond-haired girl. Nathan had a glance of fear in his eyes and stood there as if he was trying to protect Alison and himself because he did not know if she was just a friend of Alison or some teenage girl that was going to bully the two of them. He'd made a fist so if she was going to do something he could protect himself and Alison from getting harmed, Nathan was getting kinda of scared of the girl because she came out of nowhere and he didn't had a great feeling about it.

As he stood there, wondering when she was going to answer his question. He thought about what Alison had said and was relieved that Ethan was being himself and didn't do anything very stupid. Nathan wonderd if he would meet more people like Alison, because she was nice to him and didn't made him feel like just another lonerboy. All the other boys in elementary school did let him feel like he was alone and had no friends at all, even his brother. But he could see that Alison wasn't like that at all, she was one of the good people. He looked to the blond-haired girl again. ''I asked you somethi-..Something. Who are you?''

Kate was still looking at the boy and her little sister, the boy was stuttering and Kate had to laugh about the fact that he was somewhat scared of her. ''I am Kate Kingswood, Alison her big sister.'' Kate spoke in her clear voice, she knew she was much more social and talkative then her sister was. Kate liked that the boy was trying to protect her little sister, if the two would be friends she would at least want to know his name. ''And what is your name?'' Kate asked the boy politely, she hoped that the boy was not scared of her, she was a Ravenclaw not a big bad Slytherin that wanted to rule the world.

The boy had made a fist with his hand and Kate laughed about the fact that the boy thought that he could punch Kate, she knew that the boy would be in trouble if he punched her so she decided to just be calm and explain the situation. ''Well, Miss here..'' Kate pointed to her little sister on the swing, ''Decided to run away and not contact her parents that were worried about her so they send me to find her and make sure she is all right.'' Kate spoke quickly, but it was still understandable. Kate was getting used to looking after her little sister and Kate did not mind, she was glad she was home again with her little sister. Kate looked at Alison and Kate knew the expression in her eyes meant that she was embarrassed and did not want to be here. Kate hoped that her sister was not going to hate her for this, her parents had set her on the search not Kate. if Kate got her wish, she would drown in her books. Kate was a smart Ravenclaw with good grades and she knew that her sister wanted to be a Gryffindor although Kate hoped deep inside that the sorting hat would place her into the lovely House of the Eagles.

''Owh, uhm.. Sorry'' Nathan embarrassed himself so much, his cheeks changed colour again. Now that he knew who the girl was he wasn't afraid anymore. He'd known that she wouldn't harm them because she was Alison' sister. Nathan sat down and told her what she wanted to know ''I'm Nathan, Nathan Abbott a-.. a friend of Alison.'' The fear in his eyes were gone and looked at Alison for a moment not knowing what to say to her or her sister. ''Once again, I'm sorry.. I didn't knew who you where'' He smiled a little bit, Nathan was feeling stupid at the moment, he'd almost punched the sister of his new friend if it was really necessary

Nathand had hoped that Ethan wasn't sneaking around somewhere and had seen all of it, he couldn't think of what his mother was going to do when she heard her younger son was a few steps away from punching a girl. And ofcourse Ethan would not said that it was for Nathan's own good, that he was trying to protect him and some random girl Ethan didn't know. Nathan was getting nervous again, thinking about what his mother would do to him, he came up with some things she'd always done like locking him up or taking his books away. Since the two sisters needed to talk he kept quiet.

Kate hoped that she did not frighten the boy and that he would never come back to her sister again. ''It does not matter.'' Kate said to the boy, she spoke with a likeable tone in her voice and hoped that the boy knew she was not going to kill or harm him. Alison was looking at her with her bright blue eyes and Kate hoped that her sister was not holding a grudge against her for this. ''I am Kate Kingswood, Alison big sister and first year Ravenclaw.'' Kate immediately gave a whole meet and greet and hoped to win the trust of the boy this way, the more he knew the more he would know that she was not an evildoer. Kate knew that the boy was embarrassed his cheeks were now a faint colour of red and his posture stated that he was not fully confident in himself. Kate of Katherine was good at reading people and she knew that she had real the boy well. Kate did not know that Alison had so much friends outside of Hogwarts, she just thought she would go to the park to be alone by herself.

Alison was opening her mouth and spoke to her, Kate replied with the usual answers and hoped that her sister would go with her, but something inside her told her that she had to let her sister and the boy alone for a while. Her sister needed some privacy and she knew where she could find her sister, Kate shot her sister one final look and walked away. Katherine thought that her sister needed some alone time and found herself sitting in at an table in the other side of the park waiting for her sister to come get her.

Alison was turning a bright red and hoped that her sister was not going to embarrass her. Alison had seen her sister and knew that she was coming to get her, but she did not want to see her with this boy she might think they were doing something else then just talking. The boy was trying to protect her and Alison almost thought it was cute and elegant. Nathan would punch her sister if he had too, Alison was sure about that.

Alison did not know what to say so she kept quiet waiting for her sister to talk to her or for the boy to know that her sister was not a burglar. When her sister said her name Alison went pale she hated her sister calling her Alice. ''Hello Katherine.'' Alison said while rolling her bright blue eyes. Alison knew she had bright red cheeks now. And after a quick conversation with her sister it was clear that her sister was not going away too far, her sister would still be in this park. ''I am so sorry you have had to meet her.'' Alison muttered to the boy, she liked her sister, but not on the level that she liked her to bump in with her friends. Alison hoped that the boy was not running away now.

''Owh, it doesn't matter..'' Said Nathan is his normal voice, he understood why she was embarrased. Although it was nice of her sister to come and look for Alison, he was sure Ethan wouldn't do that for him. And now he knew that he could trust Katie it made almost feel happy but still, she was a bit of strange in his eyes. Nathan laughed a little bit when he saw the changing colours on Alison's face.

OOC said:
I don't really know what to reply anymore, it's freaking hot in my room :(

Alison was glad that the boy still stayed with her, he had meet her sister and was still there, he was not even remotely angry at her. Alison was annoyed by the fact that her parents send her parents and not were looking themselves it made them look lazy. Alison yawned and knew that she had to go soon, her sister would not wait for any longer and her sister demanded that she had to come with her. Alison was happy that she had met the boy, she had a big smile on her face and hoped that the two would still be friends while attending Hogwarts.

''I am sorry, but I have to go now.. My sister is waiting for me..'' Alison thought it was kind of stupid to have a sister as a bodyguard. Alison was fidgeting at the swing chain and was moving uncomfortably in the seat, she did not want to go, but she had too it was getting dark. Alison shot one final look at the boy, she decided to not hug him, but gave him a proper goodbye. ''I am glad that I have met you.'' Alison muttered slowly, she really was genuine about that she had met him. Alison had not even left the playground properly when her sister came running for her, the two left the playground and Alison shot Nathan one final glance.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fin​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back