Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Unyielding Cedar Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Darcy had thoroughly enjoyed delivering all the roses for the day and was now down to her last rose. She twirled it in her hands as she walked up to the Transfiguration classroom where she knew the Professors' offices were. Darcy knocked gently on Professor Summers' office and waited, just hoping he was there.

It wasn't quite February yet, but for whatever reason, students were rushing around handing out coloured roses as they had the year before, the castle now a bustle of exchanges of affection, young wizards giving young witches flowers to celebrate their one week anivesaries, or however long the children considered a relationship length a milestone these days. It came as no surprise when, on the same day the event was occuring, a knock came at Aeon's door. Lifting his wand from his desk, he waved the door open and greeted the girl on the other side with - shock - a rose. "Hey, come in." He motioned for her to enter with a small smile, hoping that it wasn't Kida that had sent him another rose this year.

Darcy smiled at the professor as she stepped into his office. She was ready to give him his rose since it was the last of her bunch and she could finally be relieved of her duties. "I have a rose for you," she said positively, hoping he would be excited for it. One of the other professors she had given a rose to had cried in front of her. "Here you go," she said smiling as she handed over the yellow rose and its accompanying card.
Promise I'll be the best student/employee or whatever combination of things from here on in.

Clara.
<i>
</i>​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back