Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Lizzie headed back indoors to deliver her last rose, deciding to give checking the corridors she usually saw Hufflepuffs hanging around in a go. The girl was a prefect, so Lizzie hoped she'd be able to recognise her face easily enough. After hanging around for a few minutes, Lizzie got lucky, spotting just the girl she was looking for. She rushed over, beaming excitedly. "Hi! You're Carlotta Raven, right?"

Carlotta had just finished with the library and was walking down the Fourth Floor corridor when she was stopped by a younger student. "Hello!" she greeted, looking for a reason why she was being approached. Certainly wasn't sent by a professor, she didn't look like she was just off from being bullied, nor did she look lost. She did have a rose, however, and Carlotta smiled with a slight degree of awkwardness. "What do you need?"

Lizzie gave a bright grin, relieved to have stumbled across her final target so quickly. "Hi! I have a very special rose delivery just for you!" She said cheerfully, and held out the bright red rose and its attached note to the older girl.
I know yellow is for friendship, but red was always better in my opinion. You always did look good in Red, despite your yellow. You're my Gryffindor hero, though you prove that even us yellows can be a bit red.

Emily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back