Last One Standing

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden stood there in the middle of the Seventh floor corridor. She could not believe what she had seen written about her. And to know that Tohoru was doing this to her. No she could not believe it. She was so mad she could feel the wind whipping around her making her hair fly out. She knew that when they saw her they would not believe what they were seeing but that did not matter. Looking at her watch she noticed that if Hoshi had gottin her note she would be there at any minute and Tohoru would be there no more than 10 minutes after.

Hoshi walked up the the seventh floor after getting Eden's message. She was humming the tune to 'Arcomatula' which was a song by Killer Kauldron that she loved. Hoshi had just gotten into a conversation with Ares about what had been written in Gossip Girl and she needed something to calm her down before she went after Isabella and knocked the hell of her. If she went and did that Slytherin would most likely lose points. Hoshi may have been a badass but she didn't want to lose house points for House. Hoshi was proud to be a Slytherin no matter what her activitys may suggest."Let me guess. Gossip Girl?" Hoshi said sarcasticly when saw Eden looking like she was about to kill someone.

"Did you know what your brother was doing? That I was just a piece in his game? And also to Glam to be Goth but not Glam enough to be Glam? Who comes up with this crap?"

Eden paced the floors with her wand out pointing at objects and moving them about so that they were not where they should be.

Hoshi looked at Eden and crossed her arms. "Look us Koshiba, especially Koshiba men do not have a reputation for being the most faithful. Still I thought you ment as much to Tohoru as Henric means to me. It takes someone pretty unique to make a Koshiba stay I'm sorry to say." She said with a sigh. She truly though her brother was diffrent. "Listen, Larissa and Adria thought that you where a little... Average for the Goth Gang. Your smart I know you are and your talented but they need something big from you or I'm the only vote your going to get. As for the Glam Squad they have more issues than you can imagen. Really your better off with people thinking that your not Glam enough to be Glam." She said shugging.

"I dont care of people like me or not! Im just trying to go to school and pass so I can get on with life because if you think about it once we are of age no one and I mean no one is going to care what you looked like or who your friends where in school. And as for your brother I did everything I could to make him feel loved and he did this. I hope you know that when I see him he will regret this."

Eden flicked her wand once and a wind so strong that if you were not ready for it would have knocked you to the ground started to blow causing Edens hair to whip around her like she was pocessed.

Hoshi, who though not allowed to master any one Art had developed a good sence of things. The wind around her though strong could not make Hoshi fall. In fact Hoshi went onto the banester and sat on it while her back was against a stone wall. "No matter how much the wind howls, the mountan can not fall." Hoshi said very zen like which was rare for Hoshi who was the least Zen person in the world.

Hoshi crossed her legs while humming 'Acromantula' again. She waited for a bit then looked back at Eden. "Are you done yet because if this really didn't bother you wouldn't be going Exsorset on us. Now trust me. I have a few tricks up my sleeve but I'm having trouble getting a key ingredent. Do you know any well dressed first years?" She asked while looking away.

"No but my little sister will be joining us this next year. But she has a different name than myself. And it is not brothering me. I'm just going to be sending your brother to the hospital wing in a shoe box!"

As she spoke the wind screamed until at the end of her sentice it seemed as if the glass was going to break. Realizing what she was doing Eden flicked her wand again to make the wind stop howling and become more like a gentle breeze.

Tohoru walked up the stairs knowing that there was something about to happen. What he did not know but things were wrong. Coming to the landing he felt the strong gusts of wind. Looking around he saw his sister sitting on a banester and noticing Eden for the first time he saw she was not the same girl he had seen leaving the Great Hall this girl screamed of power She was a force to be reckened with and now Tohoru was scared he messed up and he knew he was about to pay for it.

Eden saw him. Just seeing him made her see red without thinking Eden ran toward Tohoru before he could realize what was happening she threw herself into a foreword flip landing in front of him pulling her right hand back Eden threw her right fist into Tohoru's face picturing as she did it that her fist went from one side of his face through it and out the other side. Watching as his head snapped back she broughtk so that her left fist to knock him on the other side. Stepping back so that when he did come to his sense's he could not grab her.

"So was it worth it? You and that first year? Was I not good enough? You know what I don't care you better get ready cause if not I'm going to wipe the floor with your face and than go after the stupid little girl."

Without stopping to think about what she was about to do. Eden turned to her side and kicked upwords with her foot hitting Tohoru right in the nose. Hearing the faint popping sound let Eden know that she had broken his nose.

Hoshi took out her screaming yo-yo and started to play with it. It was the sort of thing she had someone do back when they where both in Primary school. Make something sound like something else while a person was being wailled on. "Looks like you went after the wrong girl little brother." She said tapping her foot as she let the yo-yo fall from her hands then just stay there so the scream could go on and on. She made the yo-yo come back to cut it short. Hoshi should have felt sorry that her brother was being beaten on but her really did bring this one on himself. There where daingers in being a player but as what she did had it's downfall. She could lose really great guys by playing with thier feelings. Then again Hoshi was not the kind of girl that was meant for a great guy.

Tohoru saw Eden coming and he did nothing to stop it. He knew that he was going to get hit but he did not expect her to do what she did. As if it was slow motion he saw her run and flip before he could register what was going on his head was snapping back and he was getting hit on his other side. All he saw was stars. Hearing Eden saying something that he could not understand he felt something connect with his face and the next thing he knew his nose was being broken. O crap he thought he was in for it.

Looking over at his sister he snapped. "So your just going to let her beat the crap out of me and not even try and stop it?"

Realizing that he deserved it did not mean that he had to take it.

"So what maybe I was flirting with that female it does not mean I was going to leave you for her. Now does it?"

Taking his hand Tohoru tilted his head back and pinched his noes in hopes that he could get the bleeding to stop.

"Did you even stop to think that it could come back and make me feel like this? No I guess that you did not. And don't you talk to your sister like that she has nothing to do with this and you know that. I could murder you right now and it would not hurt me one bit. So what do you want to do about this? Do you want to fix this or not?"

Eden flicked out her wand from where it was hidden and pointed it at Tohoru getting ready to blast that pretty face of his into the next year if he so much as made a move.

Tohoru watched as Eden brought her wand out from nowhere and saw the look of hatered cross her face. She was hurting and there was nothing that he could do to make it stop. Walking up to her he pushed her wand out of the way and he put his arms around her holding her tight.

"If you want to hurt me go ahead and do it. Im not going to stop you."

Hoshi was still playing with the screaming yo-yo so the sound of Eden wailing on her little brother wouldn't attract unwanted attention. "I don't think that's going to melt her Tohoru-kun but I've seen girls crake under less." Hoshi said shrugging. Whatever Eden decided to do was Ok with her. Hoshi had more honor for herself then to stick around with a man that had cheated on her. Not that she could talk about being faithful. "Try not to kill him Eden we still have five more years of school before we should be getting our asses thown in Akesban." She said as if board. Really after her last talk with Henric Hoshi had little sypathy for relationship problems.

"Hurt you? Why my dear Tohoru why ever would you think that I would hurt you?"

Stepping out of his arms Eden turned and walked away. Turning on her heel Eden threw her leg into a high arch connecting with Tohorus chest throwing him backwords. Rushing him while she still had the anger inside of her she punched him as hard as she could in the chest. folowed but another hard kick this time she heard something like a rib being cracked. Taking her fist back Eden punched Tohoru in the head and watched as his eyes rolled back into his skull and he was knocked out.

"Ok Hoshi I'm done with him you can have him though I think you will have a few hours before he will be of any use."

Hoshi started laughing. She knew she was being cruel but Hoshi could not drum up any sympathy for her brother this time. "Told ya there was something I liked about her." She said sort of knocking on the wall behind her. Around the corner was a hiding spot behind a trapesty she told Larissa and Adira to meet her behind when she got her message. With all the noise she was sure no one was going to notice then walk on and hide. "Don't worry Eden-chan, I have a use for him in this condition." She said taking out her wand.

Larissa was lurking round the corner, having recieved Hoshi's message.
She carried her wand close to her.
Larissa smiled as she waited for Hoshi's commands.
Larissa would not let any lead her other than Hoshi.

"That is good and when he awakes you can tell him that I no longer have a need for him. A waste of time if I do say so myself."

Eden took her wand tossed it up in the air and caught it and put it in her pocket. She did not think that she would be needing it for the rest of the night.

Adira waked to the 7th floor corridor, she walked over and saw Eden, Hoshi, Larissa, and a gryffindor. Adira still didn't like Eden, she didn't seem that much like Hoshi, Larissa and heself.
Adira walked over to Larissa and nodded at Hoshi. She didn't even bother to acknowledge Eden. Adira's shirt seemed to be more ripped the usual and tied up higher allthough it was black with silver pattern on it, On Adira's upper back which used to not be visible how she used to tie her shirt. A Snake tattoo was on her back curled around a emerald green rose. Things had changed over the holidays, mainly because Hoshi and Larissa had met her Father, and she wasn't sure that she wanted Eden to know about her Family.

Eden looked over to see Adria show up. Noticing that once again she was being snubbed Eden rolled her eyes at the female and turned to Hoshi.

"Do you want me to clean him up a little bit before we do whatever it is we are about to do? I mean I did break his nose and maybe a rib or two the least I could do is clean off the blood."

Looking down at the boy she used to love she felt nothing but a sadness that made no sense. Yes she had beat the crap out of him but it did not feel like she did enough.

Hoshi rolled her eyes and tossed Eden something from her bag. It was to get stains out of clothes in an instant. Hoshi hadn't started to bother to learn the cleaning spell thinking that it would be a waist of her time until she actually got around to it in class. "You two remember the freezing charm I found while on holiday. Well I don't think one of us could do a whole body alone but it three of us work together I think we can incase this boy in ice then hang him over the lake until he thaws out." Hoshi said wicked smile on her face. She knew that her friends where always up for a little torture. That's why she liked them out of all the Slytherins in the first place.

"Thanks Hoshi. So could you use a forth? I feel like Tohoru still does not know how much he has really hurt me."

Walking over to Hoshi. Eden poked Hoshi in the side as hard as she could and said in a deep voice.

"I challenge you to a poking war!"

Turning on her heel Eden ran down the hall so the Hoshi would have to chase her.

Hoshi smirked and shook her head. "A magical poking war would be more suttible in this situation." She said raising her wand and casing a stinging hix Eden's way the waited for her to strike back. While she was ready Hoshi turned back to her friends. "Ready?" She said pointing her wand at her own brother. She should have been sorry for it but she wasn't. Maybe it was all she Slytherin air around her but she felt next to nothing now.

"Ouch." Eden cried as the stinging hex hit her in a not so nice place. "That really hurt you bully." Eden called in a sing song voice noticing that Hoshi had her wand pointed at her now ex boyfriend Tohoru Eden skipped over and pointed her wand at him also.

"Ready when you are." Eden replied with a smirk on her face he deserves this Eden thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back