Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
* Thomas

Jarica allowed a skateboard ride, trying to jump occasionally, curled around in the air. She still described herself as a novice, because of what she tried for half. Her head was full of thought, but she was able to unlock her thoughts. She was thinking about her home when tomorow was the chance to go back to the Seychelles and not think about school for a while. She'd been skating before, and she'd gotten away with it, because nothing else had come to mind today.

Great! One turn with a skateboard had come together! That happy feeling returned to the girl again when there was a chance for herself to prove from the sidelines that she knew it. Mostly after school, Jarica remained a little more open and more buoyant. The last day before flying home had to be used as a good thing, and it would be no better than running down the streets on the skateboard. Life was good! Jarica switched on the mp3 player and began listening to her favourite songs,the taper she no longer heard what was going on around her.

Thomas it was decided today to go for a bicycle, because sitting in the four walls was too long. Also, Jenna wasn't home she had gone shopping with her friends, but he didn't want to go with her sister and her friends because it wasn't for her to sit down to watch her shopping. So he fed Bella, then wrapped her throat strap and went in time. Thomas knew he would have about three hours to walk.

He drove to a part of the park where there was a skateboard and a bicycle area, where Thomas could spend three hours quite easily. He tucked Bellu near the square to hide anywhere. There were a lot of young people in the field, but he noticed a whole new face here that he hadn't seen before. To me. Of course, many girls here drove on skateboard, but this girl he saw here for the first time.

Shes head was still full of thoughts, one clumsy turn and Jarica fell sot hat a sharp pain hurt his ankles. When she tried to stand up at once, she realized it was impossible. His right ankle hurt a lot, and his eyes didn't see any living soul around him. Great! One and no mobility! Its wretched feeling returned, its soul still full of pain, and Jarica's tearslet go. In fact, there was such a strange feeling when she suffered a set back for the first time after long, but unfortunately her mp3 plaiyer had suffered from a fall. She tried to stand up, but she couldn't. In anger,she threw her skater a little way forward. -What the hell!-! She was angry and don't understand what just huppened?

He finally turned away from the girl, then was already preparing for the tram to train when a girl fell near her. The same thing he looked at a moment ago. Thomas put the bicycle on the ground, then approached the girl. '' Hi, are you okay? Let's help, get up.'' he said, gave her a hand to help get up. Bella tried to get closer to both.

Jarica feel bad about this, she know tomor need going back to home, but she understand to flying home was wery hurd and paintbul. When she was cry, then came stranger boy and asked about are you okey. -Im not sure, but may leg realy hurt, i cant stand up! - Jarica was a little bit crying.

Thomas snapped at the girl to help her get up, because she was hurting her. '' With your permission, I will put my hand around the waist, but you will hand me with your shoulder. I'll help you up to the bench. Three get up. '' he put his arm around the girl's waist, then began to count out loud. ''One, two, three. '' Thomas stood up, hoping the girl would be able to stand up.

Thanky so much, and your name is? Jarica was asking looking at the boy. She was realy disapointed now to se at boy and understand, how he is wery beautiful. Jarica wel her the backpack was back there, and nothing was missing. There was no point in taking the ripped plebs. It was important to take the skater no wand go away, or to find some medical help. Thomas was very kind when he brought him up. The girl shrieked a little pain, but she would be able to cope with her pain later. Can you please take my scater, i don't wanna left him here. Tomorow i need to flying at home. Jarica says to stranger boy and was realy sad about this day.

''My name is Thomas. What is your name?'' He also touched on how to call a girl to help her up to the bench to see her foot closer. Thomas didn't think it could be broken, but it was rather dislocated, though he knew. There was no doctor to back it up. He helped the girl to sit on the bench, then heard him ask her to pick her scater. '' I'll bring it right away. '' Thomas went to take the girl's scater and his bike. '' Where do you live? '' he asked because he heard from the girl that she had to go home tomorrow. Then means only spot that she would have flown in an airplane.

Of course, she was delighted to have met the young man and met him in a rather clumsy situation, but she didn't expect her to be taken to the nearest chair. Only a spectator from the sidelines could say when the girl was beaming and enjoying the new pain in her leg at the same time. My name is Jarica! Nice to meet you Thomas. Thanks, that you didn't me leave in trouble. Jarica dutifully sat down on the bench and took her hands gently away from Thomas. She carefully placed her hands on the edge of the bank.She missed some advice from her best friend, Sully. No one had ever helped her into trouble. Jarica even allowed herself to look up, and looked briefly at Thomas. -I live in Seychelles island and you?- Jarica was asking Thomas.

He put the girl's scater on the chair, but sat down next to Jarica, then began to ponder where to look for help. Thomas knew there should be a point in the park, but how to get there with the girl if she couldn't go. '' I am also pleased to meet Jarica. How do you think or can you go to the med? '' he asked, then Bell felt a cool muzzle on his palm. '' I live in New York City, Manhattany. Together with father and twin sister Jennu. Do you have any brothers or sisters? '' he asked, and was willing to help Jarica to get up and go to clinics, but perhaps he himself will have to go up there and be called a nurse.

-Nice to meet you Thomas! I think, i can't alone go to the med! I can try, but i' m not sure about this!-Jarica tried to get to her feet, but unfortunately nothing worked out. The pain returned to her right leg and she barely sat back on the bench. I don't have a bother and sister, i live only with my dad. My mom left me, long time a go! She was say to Thomas, her woice was a little sad.

'' I am also pleased to meet you. You can try both to get to the point. Let's help. '' He was already ready to put his hand around his waist to help Jarica stand up. Try it out already. If nothing happens, he will go alone and ask for help, but at first they could try to cope up there. '' It's sad. Your mother is alive? ''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back