Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Hunter was almost over, only one more rose to deliver and he exactly knew who the person was. He had seen her play so great in Quidditch matches and even adore her as a chaser. Hunter went to the pitch but nobody was there, he asked around only to get led at the student lounge where he spotted her. Almost passing the room if he wasn't looking. At least his smile came back in his lips and approached the older girl. "Lyra Potter. I have a rose for you." Hunter announced.

Lyra Potter was sitting in the student lounge, relaxing after a long day of class. She really should get started on her homework, and she was about to just that when a boy approached her. She didn't know him but he knew her name. The Gryffindor girl smiled. "Oh hello! Really? A rose for me? Who is it from?" She asked curiously.
<i></i>

Hunter nodded at Lyra and handed her the pink rose and a letter. "I'm not suppose to peek ... so, you should found it out yourself." Hunter told her in a polite manner. With the color of the rose, the letter can't be that bad.
I wish you knew.

Lyra was puzzled as the boy pulled out a pink rose. She opened the note with intense curiosity, only to be left more confused. "I wish you knew?" she said, out loud. Lanithro had already sent her a rose, so she knew it wasn't from him. Plus, Lyra already knew he liked her. It annoyed her that she had no idea who it was from. "But there is no name. How am I supposed to know who sent it?" she asked the boy who delivered it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back