OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Author's Note: This small fic hit me late at night right when I was going to bed. I'd always told the story through Cecily's POV yet neglected to show Bearse's side of the night he tortured her and erased the event from her memory. This has made me understand him more, why he went down the path he did. Important Meeting

It was her youth that drew me in. Green eyes sparkled with humour, skin smooth and supple, lush pink lips always with a smile. How easily I could stain her cheeks with rose red by a simple touch, a kind word, my mere presence. I was her first; that night under the stars, breaths hushed, hearts pounding. The night she told me she loved me. I believed it then. Reveled in it.

Such a young, trusting thing; ecstatic to wear my dead mother's ring, make nearly unbreakable vows under the loving eyes of her family. Rushed honeymoon, move into our new home, adjusting to our new life together. It was easy. Too easy. Eager to please, naive, spirited; heated arguments settled by old fashioned means.

Idyllic. Strong. Love. I loved her then. Yet every whispered words of love from her brought more doubt upon me. Intruders; family, friends. Hers, not mine. I wanted them all to stay away. Love sick young pup, making eyes at what was mine. Cast them away; owled letters conveniently 'lost', lies uttered by smiling eyes, non existent appointments. Anything to make me happy.

It worked, for a while. Until the intruders were mine. Strained smiles, whispered words behind hands, tears upon the cutting board. Green eyes lost within hallowed circles, lost sleep, ragged nerves. Yet still her lips whispered her love against mine.

Arguing turned ugly, old fashioned means of settling it were met with silence, weeping in the night. Marks on her skin, darkness in my soul, pats on the back. It all blurred and mingled. Keep her in her place, mixed blood is dirty blood, rotten fruit.

One fight went too far. Anger, dark hatred, coughing. Screams. Empty house, her bags packed, papers served. Green eyes hallow, lifeless.

Life went on. Years of revels, women, good old fashioned spilling of blood. Emptiness. Until the scent of honeysuckle filled my chest once again. Yearning, longing, sparring. I wooed that temptress back to me; I wanted what she could give me. Meaning, love, life-hope!

Heathered hill, bonded words, together again. Happiness filled me, my wife back in my arms every night, regular meals shared at the table. I distanced myself from my brothers. She became my world once more, like in the beginning.

Soft, warm body, gorgeous glowing green eyes, those lush lips upon mine, pouring her love into me. And I was happy. She was happy. Until the darkness came to call.

Brothers in arms, veiled threats, coerced into missions. Hatred, blood purity, rotten fruit. I fought them. I fought it with everything I had. Her love, in me, made me strong. But doubt, sick and ripe with fear, spread like a disease.

Evasion, abandonment, cruel words, even crueler deeds; love blind and strong on her side. I could fight this, I could win. Fool. Darkness stained my soul, claimed it. I'd had my taste of the sun, bitter sweet; it wasn't mine. It could never be mine.

Love trembled on her lips, dying slowly, torment. Screams, broken bones, burns; tortures only a man could force upon a woman. I did all these things, just to prove to her, to myself, to my brothers, what I had become. The night I proved to her just what I was, am, will always be. Unlovable. Evil.

Dead.

Liv, I hope you don't mind me replying to your fan fiction but had to comment on it somehow.
It's great, really. I loved it and you're right it does give more insight to Bearse. It also helps to understand Cecily alot more too.
A great read, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back