La Marseillaise & Yes, We love this country

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Randy
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Hello all! I have introduced a second character to this wonderful site and so I am once more off plot searching and I am tagging along Marcus with the new character. Both definitely need plots.

Start with the younger but oldest character, Marcus Adolf Karlson. Marcus attends Durmstrang and is in his fifth year. Born and raised in Bergen, Norway. The boy is an idealist and a philosopher. He dreams of a world where each men and women are free and equal. He's also ready to fight for it. Along with his ideas and love to have reflection on manners of life, Marcus is strong on values such as loyalty, respect, and tradition. The boy is a religious boy but who only practices prayers. He's in need of more friends, enemies and some interest from women if anyone is interested but quick thing, he won't be all for the quick fling type of thing from his part at least.

As for the new boy, his name is Bernard Emmanuel Garcia. He's from a wealthy French family, his hometown is Bordeaux in France and he's attending Beauxbatons for his sixth year. The boy is a strategist, born and taught how to become a quick-thinker, he's the brain behind his group of friends. Whenever trouble steers ahead, Bernard is working on a plan to get them out of it. Extremely loyal to his friends, family and country, Bernard never says anything negative in public about any of them. So he'll need his group of friends (some he'd know and hang out with since his first year), he'd need enemies since one can't live without causing hatred or some negative feeling in another human being. He'd also need action in the romance department if anyone is interested.

So reply here with any ideas you might have for either Marcus or Bernard. :)

i have my new character Praneil Patil. he is a sixth year at beauxbatton too, he comes from india. he has been there since his first year (although i only made him a few days ago). he could be frends with bernard, (maybe since they started) Praneil is quite light hearted and a little bit of a joker. he is also a flirt although he is engaged it isn't stopping his actions as being a ladies man, as there is no way she will find out, and it will be years till he marries as she is making them wait till she graduates (she is a third year)

Friends since their first year in Beauxbatons sounds good to me. Do you want us to have a thread or do you prefer we wait and do one later?

i'm good for a thread now, or later, whichever suits you.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back