La-de-da<3

Rapunzel Frost

OOC First Name
Annalee
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
The air was warm and the sun was bright. The water in front of Rapunzel was glistening in the sunshine. What a wonderful sight! Rapunzel was flat on her stomach with her head laying on her arms. She kicked her legs back and forth and hummed Ode to Joy. It was a song that Val and her both enjoyed humming together. Val was the center of her thoughts, as she normally was. She wondered if she was causing their mother too much trouble or if she was simply ignoring the world until the day Rapunzel returned.

Her mind drifted to the second most commonly found subject floating through her brain, her father. Recently, Rapunzel had discovered that the man who constantly caught her eye in wizarding areas was her dad. She felt very stupid and unobservant for not realizing this sooner. Rapunzel was so lost in thought that she didn't even hear the footsteps that approached her.

It was broad day light, the cherry sunshine pouring and illuminating the whole area. It was a perfect day to enjoy ones self, yet, Ryuuji's bored. He had nothing to do at all. All of the books that he had brought along with him when he first entered Hogwarts laid forgotten at his drawer, all being already read by him a number of times before.

With a sigh, Ryuuji started to make his way towards the lake, hands behind his head, and whistling a familiar tune that he had learned to play in the piano way back when he was in grade school. As he neared the lake front, Ryuuji saw a rather familiar face; one that he had met a few months ago, before he had even attended the said school. With a smile as he finally saw someone whom he can talk to, Ryuuji approached the said person who seemed to be really oblivious to his presence. He bent down before her, his shadow casting over her. "Eto....do you remember me?" He inquires, a sheepish smile gracing his pale and fair face.

A wave of darkness cast over Rapunzel's body. She was frightened for only a few moments until she looked up and saw a familiar face. She narrowed her eyes, studying his face and then exclaimed, "Oh! Yes! You flicked me on the forehead, right?" Rapunzel smiled when she remembered that time before school had even started. She had met lots of new students then but he happened to be the only one who flicked her on the head, so he stood out.

Ryuuji laughed at what the girl had said, of all the things that could be remember about him, it was that gesture that stood out? Weird... "Eto.. yes, I'm the one who did that.." He said, nodding his head as he did so. When they had met, they weren't really able to talk that much, what with them being both busy, the girl tending to the day care center, and him, well, just looking around. "I didn't expect that I would meet you here you know..." He continued on, a cheerful smile appearing on his face, he then gestured to the ground beside the girl. "Care to have some company?"

Rapunzel smiled and agreed, "Yes, I wouldn't have thought of seeing you here." She nodded at his offer to join her. She noticed his Ravenclaw robes and her smile brightened. It was strange that she hadn't seen him before, considering they had all their classes with each other and shared the same common room. "Enjoying the school year so far? Do you like being a Ravenclaw?" She knew she enjoyed all the intelligent conversations she was able to have with all the different people.

"Being a ravenclaw?" Ryuuji said absentmindedly as he looked at the girl's robes. "Jeez, we're on the same house? Wow, I didn't expect that at all!" He said, after a few seconds of silence He can't believe that all this time, they were sleeping on the same dorm, attending the same classes, yet, their meeting would be at the lake front? "Why haven't I seen you around?" He said, voicing out his thoughts out loud as he sat down beside the girl, or more so, his co-ravenclaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back