Date of Birth:
31/ October

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Black hair
Brown eyes
Light skin

Personality:

Kyouhei is a violent type of boy. He's not good around girls since he hadnt been talking to them. He'll push anyone who gets on his way even though it's a girl. Kyouhei prefer fighting 'muggle style', he mastered all of the Japanese martial art, his father had been teaching him since he was little. And he's the only one who mastered them all in the family. Kyouhei respects his father very much and his father was and is hard on him, when he was little his father used to bring him to the well and force him to break the well with his bare hand.

The relationship between the family is tight and awkward. When Kyouhei lose his temper, he would slam his own sister to the wall but that's how they get along. He had been fighting with most of his siblings when he looses his temper and he'll beat them up except for Yukinojo. He don't know why he can't touch Yuki, but he's not that close with Yuki. Ranmaru (The eldest) is the closest beside Sunako.
If Kyouhei likes a girl, he will either torture them when he looses his control or not touch them at all. If the girl is a rebel-type, he might beat them up when he got a problem with her but if she's fragile then he wont touch her at all. But Kyouhei has a high expectation and he's very picky when it comes to girls since he don't believe in love in the first sight.

Kyouhei wasn't as strong as his sister Sunako although he looked stronger than every one else, deep inside he wanted to be loved by someone else but he never admit it. He was always beating other people including innocent girls but that was because he had never had a nice memorable childhood that he had always wanted. He wanted to be raised like normal kids, he didn't want to be a psychopaths. But everything was too late, his father expected him to be like this and he enjoyed being one even though deep inside he wanted to be loved.

Family:

Parents...

Ranmaru Watanuki (16, brother)
Takenaga Watanuki (16, brother)
Yukinojo Watanuki (16, brother)
Sunako Watanuki (15, sister)

Haruhi Koshiba (aunt)
Hoshi Watanuki (cousin)
Toshoru Koshiba (cousin)
Eden Koshiba (step-cousin)

Pets:
An owl

Area of Residence:
Osaka, Japan

Blood Status:
Mixed blood

Interests or Hobbies:
Being around Ranmaru/ Sunako

Additional Skills:
…….

Strengths:
Him being over confident

Weaknesses:
Anger management

Describe your character in three words:
Vicious, Dangerous, Strong

Favourite place to be:
In Anywhere

Friends:
None of your business

Hogwarts House:
Not in Hogwarts

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
To get out of this stupid school

Best school subjects:
Dark arts

Worst school subjects:
Pffftttt

Extracurricular Activities:
-----

Current Job:
Student

Plans for your future:
To get out of this place

Your Patronus:
A black wolf

Your Patronus memory:
Pleasing his father

Your Boggart:
Father being mad

Your Animagus:
Black wolf

Mirror of Erised:
To be normal

2010030809245810012.jpg

Wow this is going to be a first for me in dealing with a troubled teen, I have handled only one other darksided person and so this may be educational for me. I want to say first that your set up is woderful and easy to read and understand also it allows for grow tha and that is wonderful. So shall we begin:

Kyouhei is dangerous to be close to period, Why is he so full of rage? Why does he choose violence as his out let? how does the family handle his temper?

Kyouhei, does he want to be an abusive person? Is there any regrets in his past caused by his violence? Has he every hospitalize anyone? If so who?

What forms of martial arts does he know? What is his preferred style? Which was the hardest to learn?

How will Kyouhei stand against opponets who can use magic instead of there hands? (It is like bring a knife to a gun fight xD )

thanks for the Q's.. and wow.. they're hard... :erm:

Why is he so full of rage?

His father wanted him to be so. So he's used to it and he had been beaten up by his father since he was little. His father wanted him to be good at martial art etc so that's why hitting someone had been pictured by him since he was little. (ooc: pfft does it make sense? lol sorry)

Why does he choose violence as his out let?
He's used to it, he was treated like that when he was little so he did the same thing to other people when he grew up. His father had been motivating him to be violent since he was little. So either he's in good mood or bad mood, he'll hit other people and will still attack them physically.

How does the family handle his temper?

The family is quite odd, he's closest to Ranmaru, the eldest and he's a little crazy too but not as crazy as Kyouhei, while his younger sister who is also the closest among all, Sunako chan is great at casting spell and making poisons and potions. So none of them really care when he's mad or something, it's something usual. So they'll just keep quiet or fight him.

Kyouhei, does he want to be an abusive person?

Sometimes yes and sometimes not

Is there any regrets in his past caused by his violence?

Noopp

Has he every hospitalize anyone? If so who?

Yeah (Oh my gawd I have to PM em :p )

What forms of martial arts does he know?

Jujutsu, laido, Naginatajutsu, Kenjutsu, Koryu, etc etc.. .

What is his preferred style?

A lot (OOC: Honestly... I know nothing about martial art :p )

Which was the hardest to learn?

Sumo since he's not that big.

How will Kyouhei stand against opponets who can use magic instead of there hands?

Of course start battling them with wands. Usually he'll break their wand and then start hurting them physically.

Lol you are doing great, the questions are suppose to make you think and help you come to terms with you character, you can be as specific as you like, the more specific the better but I must remember that your character will grow with more time and experience on the site.

I see that you have a desire to be normal? What does that mean?Under all that rage is their a good heart?

How does your character manage to hold relationship with others such as friends and lovers? How will you handle the dangers of getting close with someone you will hurt?

So do you enjoy fighting? Why?

I see that you have a desire to be normal?

Yes

What does that mean?

To get along with other people

Under all that rage is their a good heart?

Of course! Kyouhei wont touch Yuki since he's the fragile one in the family.

How does your character manage to hold relationship with others such as friends and lovers?

Most of his friends are violent as well so he'll scare other people with his friends. But Kyouhei doesn't have a lot of friends since he's too picky and too crazy. He's currently in a relationship with Emiko who is the total opposite of Kyouhei. He treated her like Yukinojo, his brother.

How will you handle the dangers of getting close with someone you will hurt?

IC: Mehh... Leave em alone I guess....

So do you enjoy fighting? Why?

IC: Yes, To impress father and I've been doing it since I was little so how can I not enjoy it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back