Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
</FONT></COLOR>
normal_007.jpg

<COLOR color="firebrick"><FONT font="Georgia">
Date of Birth:
-15 August 2021

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Kyle is slim and tall having a height of 5.2feet. He has fair skin complexion, brown hair which is usually tousled and same colour chocolate-brown eyes.

Personality:
Kyle is smart, friendly, daring and adventurous. As he is the only child he always craved company and that is the reason he easily makes friends. Normally in his house he is well behaved however he can have his own fun and break some rules once in a while.

Family:
Mother: Camilla Cavanaugh
Father: Patrick Cavanaugh

Kyle's parents own a broomstick manufacturing company in London and are rich. However they are usually busy and Kyle becomes lonely. He is the only child, he wishes he would have another sibling whom he could play with. Kyle's childhood has been fun as he had many toys to play with but he wants people his own age.

Camilla's entire family has been in Gryffindor for ages and Patrick is a muggle born who was sorted into Ravenclaw. Both his parents attended Hogwarts Scotland.

Kyle has cousins in Canada and Scotland who he usually visits or they visit him and the time he spends with them has been his best so far.

Pets:
-Kyle doesn't have any personal pets but his family owns two horses whom he loves very much.
He loves taking his horses for rides but his dad always comes along as Kyle is still young. However he is never allowed to clean the horses or shampoo them because Patrick says that work is for the servants.
-Kyle had requested his dad once that he wished to own a cat but Patrick simply said that he was too young to have a pet and that Patrick did not want the cat hair falling around the manor.
-Kyle has not brought any pets to Hogwarts because his father said he needed to focus in his studies for the time being, his mother has however promised him that she will soon gift him an owl.

Area of Residence:
Kyle was born and brought up in the Cavanaugh estates on the outskirts of London. His parents do own many houses abroad. He has been to Canada were his mom grew up and that manor now belongs to them since Camilla's parents are both dead. They also own houses in France, Scotland and his parents are now planning to buy a house in New Zealand too since he is studying there.

Blood Status:
-Mixed blood. Kyle's parents are both mixed blood.

Heritage:
Kyle is part Canadian and part British.

Special Abilities:
-None...yet!

Interests or Hobbies:
-Flying on his broomstick and playing Qudditch with his cousins.
-Swimming
-Riding his horse.
-Travelling with his parents.
-His favourite book is The Secret Seven series and from wizarding stories he loves the Tale of the Beedle Bard.
-He is just learning to play the piano but he is flunking at it.

Additional Skills:
-Kyle is just learning how to play the piano but at the moment he is quite bad.
-He is pretty good at flying, better than most of his elder cousins and he believes he has got his flying skills from his father who was a seeker. Kyle can't wait to tryout and he is going to tryout for playing Chaser or Seeker.
-Kyle knows how to speak fluent English and French.

Strengths:
- Brave
-Charming
-Smart
Weaknesses:
- Eyesight.
-Trusts people easily.
-He has grown to being used to a rich living standard.

Describe your character in three words:
- Brave: always stands up for his friends and does not chicken out.
-Smart: he catches on to things quickly and does not need to be told anything twice.
-Friendly: he can easily trust you and be your friend.

Favourite place to be:
- Canada because many of his cousins live there and he loves it when he goes there on holiday with his parents.

Friends:
His best friend at home is Link Fields who is the son of one of his dad's employees. David is a year younger than Kyle and Kyle wishes David too would come to HNZ next year.

Hogwarts House:
Kyle is in Gryffindor like his mother and he always wanted to experience Hogwarts as a Gryffindor.

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
Kyle wants to join Qudditch team and become a chaser or seeker. He also wants to learn magic and become a good wizard. His father says he too will work in "Thunderbroom" but Kyle wishes to be a Qudditch player.

Best school subjects:
Defence Against the Dark Arts and Charms.
Kyle wants to be able to stand up for his friends and family in time of need and he wants to be able to protect them.

Worst school subjects:
-History of Magic.
Kyle is never good at History. Memorizing dates and names is not his thing.

Extracurricular Activities:
Qudditch plus maybe other clubs like Brotherhood.

Your Patronus:
Maybe a Horse if that's possible because he loves horses.

Your Patronus memory:
For now it would be his eleventh birthday when he was in Canada with his cousins and he got his Hogwarts letter.

Your Boggart:
-Bears. He was taken to a hunting trip by his dad once and they met a nasty bear.

Your Animagus:
Probably Dog because its faithful and nice.

Mirror of Erised:
Why my dad is so strict.

A page from your diary:

Hmm...so my mom says writing my feelings would make me feel better but aren't diaries for girls?? Well so this is just going to be one entry and that is all.
Well today I asked dad if I could get a pet cat but he refused. Why does he always have to be strict with me? I am just ten after all. I always have to be disciplined and behave....I can't wait to go to Hogwarts! Just few more months now and then I can even convince him to get me a owl or sneakily buy one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back