Kyle Cavanaugh

OOC First Name
Khushi
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
tumblr_mbaqqaeWBb1r6b5b7o1_250.gif
tumblr_mbaqqaeWBb1r6b5b7o2_250.gif
tumblr_mbaqqaeWBb1r6b5b7o3_250.gif
"There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them"

FRIENDS
Name Basis Sometimes you think you'll be fine by yourself
Met Once Cause a dream is a wish that you make all alone
Class mate It's easy to feel like you don't need help
Roommate But it's harder to walk on your own
Partners in crime You'll change inside, when you realize
Average Friends The world comes to life and everything's bright
Student Friends From beginning to end ,when you have a friend by your side
Distant Friends That helps you to find the beauty you are
Family Friends When you open your heart and believe in
Close FriendsThe gift of a friend the gift of a friend
Protective Over Me Someone who knows when you're lost and you're scared there through the highs and the lows
Protective Over You Someone to count on, someone who cares beside you wherever you go
Former Enemies You'll change inside when you realize
Owl friend The world comes to life and everything's bright
Best Friends From beginning to end when you have a friend by your side

"Aha! What villains are these, that trespass upon my private lands! Come to scorn at my fall, perchance? Draw, you knaves, you dogs!"

ENEMIES
IgnoreYou, with your words like knives And swords and weapons that you use against me
Competitors You have knocked me off my feet again Got me feeling like I'm nothing
Annoyance You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard Calling me out when I'm wounded
Mutual dislike You picking on the weaker man
Average Enemies You can take me down with just one single blow But you don't know, what you don't know...
Rivals Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Mortal Enemies Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
Hardcore enemiesAnd all you're ever gonna be is mean
One Sided Enemy Why you gotta be so mean?
Bullied You, with your switching sides And your wildfire lies and your humiliation
Taunter You have pointed out my flaws again As if I don't already see them
Dueled I walk with my head down Trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress you
Grieved I just wanna feel okay again
Cursed you I bet you got pushed around Somebody made you cold
Abused But the cycle ends right now
Tortured 'Cause you can't lead me down that road and you don't know, what you don't know...
Heart break Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Cheat Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me And all you're ever gonna be is mean

"The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them in here " :wub:

LOVE
Puppy Love We were both young when I first saw you I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Flirts/Flings I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air
Mutual Crush See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns. See you make your way through the crowd
'We're just good friends' And say, "Hello," Little did I know...
Forbidden love That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles, And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
I have a Crush On You And I was crying on the staircase Begging you, "Please don't go"
Friends with Benefits And I said...Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
Current You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".
You Have a Crush On MeSo I sneak out to the garden to see you
Like FamilyWe keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
Past So close your eyes... escape this town for a little while.
On and Off Oh, oh.'cause you were Romeo - I was a scarlet letter And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
One sided love But you were everything to me,I was begging you, "Please don't go"
Final
And I said" Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult but it's real.
Soulmate Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess.It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"
One Night Stand I got tired of waiting Wondering if you were ever coming around

Hello all. It would be cool if you signed the relationships. Just add your post and I'll add you to the girls or boys respectively. Now for the rules. Please use the code provided. Add a minimum of three or maximum of six relationships that Kyle has with your character. The images should be of 200X200 pixels. Have fun! Credits: the lyrics are from amaizing songs. The gift of a friend by Demmi Lovato, Mean and Love Story by Taylor Swift. The quotes are from Harry Potter Books. The template is made by me.
Code:
<i>
</i>[img]1st[/img] [img]2nd[/img] [img]3rd[/img]
[font=Georgia][big][b][color=#CC0066]First Name[i]Middle name[/i] Last name[/color][/b][/big]
[color=#ee4a2d][b]First memory about Kyle[/b][/color][color=#CC0066]fill here[/color]
[color=#ee4a2d][b]Views on Kyle[/b][/color][color=#CC0066]fill here[/color]
[color=#ee4a2d][b]What Kyle thinks of your character[/b][/color][color=#CC0066][filled by me]
[/color][color=#ee4a2d][b]Relationships[/b][/color][color=#CC0066] fill here[/color]
[color=#ee4a2d][b]What do you think their relationship will be after five years[/b][/color][color=#CC0066]fill here[/color]
[color=#ee4a2d][b]Link to Roleplays we've had together[/b][/color][color=#CC0066]fill here[/color]
[color=#ee4a2d][b]Link to your relationships[/b][/color][color=#CC0066]fill here[/color][/font]

My Girls
My Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back