Status
Not open for further replies.

Meera Gupta

OOC First Name
Khushi
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hello all,

I am officially done with A levels(yes, I can't stop saying that). I have a lot of free time on my hands and I am dying to develop and RP with my two characters.
tumblr_m6uah18q3d1qbdomno1_500_large.gif

</FONT></COLOR>
Kyle Cavanaugh
Second Year, Gryffindor
He is friendly, fun and adventurous, basically your usual Gryffindor. He is smart and loves learning magic and new things in all the lessons. His main problem currently in his life is his father who is super rich owner of a broomstick manufacturing company. The man wants Kyle to be more disciplined and has no time for family as he is always out for work. Kyle hates it the way his father controls his life and he is aiming for good grades so he can keep his current position on Gryffindor team as a chaser. He is just about to get involved into puppy love but I am not decided on who that's going to be with. Around his fifth year I want him to be a player and then a one woman man around his seventh year. But that's future.
What I need for Kyle: Best male friends :cool: (Like seriously please please.)It will be good if its someone from his year. I can use two to three male friends from his year and I also need him to know other boys around school. Any house any year. Please lets not forget guys need guy friends ^_^ Secondly, Kyle has got to know some girls up to now.Mainly in his year. Maybe he could develop a crush on someone from third year or second year is fine too. Someone he can't have because the girl is dating someone. But the girl has to be nice to him for him to like her. I don't mind the girl's boyfriend beating up Kyle. Valentines is coming up soon on HNZ and Kyle could try to be brave and tell the girl his feelings.
Other than that any student who thinks they could use Kyle somewhere in a
plot or as friend let me know by replying here or through PM​
<i>
</i>

tumblr_midtkhUfc41qb9q7zo4_250.gif
tumblr_midtkhUfc41qb9q7zo2_250.gif

<COLOR color="#37AAE0"><FONT font="Georgia">Princess Meera Gupta
Fifth Year, Beauxbatons.
She is a prefect and one of the girls in the spotlight at her school.She draws eyes anywhere she goes. She is very pretty and her being Indian makes her wear Indian clothes(which she loves a lot) from time to time.Her destiny is to be a muggle Princess and she loves her family but inside she wants to be a witch.She has not realized how much she wants this yet. She is a chaser on the Beaux teams and loves fashion. :wub: If you don't have okay fashion sense she can't be friends with you. She does not make friends easily since she has to hide her identity and can't open up to people. She selects her friends and they are very special and loyal to her. I am planning to transfer her to HNZ next year and hopefully she will get selected. :r
What I need for her:A boyfriend! :wub: She is finally accepting the idea that all boys are not trash. The boy can be between 15-18 years old. He can be in any school. He has to be loyal and love her. She would not easily warm up to him but it would be fun to watch her have her confused mind battles as her feelings for him change. I also need guy friends for her. Most of the guys check her out but she needs guys who are just friends and they are nice to her and protective of her.​
<i>
</i>

Thank you so much for reading and please reply:D
~Khushi

Hey Khushi!

So, I have Cato Austman as a potential friend for Kyle. Cato is adventurous, and he knows Karate! He's easy to get along with, but sometimes he can be quite a jerk, but that is rare. He's really loyal, and I think he and Kyle could be buddies.

I have JazzyMae Della-Robbia for a crush. She is a fourth year and part-veela. She is outgoing and somewhat sweet. She always tries to make herself look happy. They could meet and Kyle could develop a crush on her. Or I have Angie Vandebilt who is also a fourth year. She is really energetic and sweet. She is not as active as I want her to be, so yeah. She is less developed than JazzyMae. They are both in Hufflepuff. So, tell me what you think!

~Lovi

Yay! Replies :hug:

Griffin && Kyle
Yes, I can see them being friends.Is Griffin into Qudditch? Do you have any topic ideas on how they could become friends and where? :)

Margo && Kyle
How about Kyle entering Pranksters Unite? Maybe Kyle could spot Margo and congratulate her on the Halloween prank. They could maybe pull off a prank and then he could be part of the group? This RP could even have any other person from Pranksters Unite. I don't mind shall be fun. :cool:

Cato && Kyle
Yes, I totally need a second year Gryffindor guy. Could they be best friends or something or at least close friends. We should RP in the dormitory. Like they would be in the same one right. They would know each other from before since they are classmates. Maybe we can convince some other guys to join in too. They could play wizards chess and eat candies. ie celebrate finishing exams just before holidays begin? :D

JazzyMae && Kyle
JazzyMae is cool. As Angie dislikes Tests and Studying Kyle would probably not crush on her. (yes, he can be a nerd) Does Jazzy have a reason to refuse Kyle? It can't be only their age difference :r

Cato&Kyle
That would be awesome! Cato is definitely on the celebrate the end of exams. I can sart a topic for them later today if you want.

JazzyMae&Kyle
She already kind of has feelings for some else. They're not dating, but she has a crush on him nevertheless. That would most likely be the reason why she refuses him. She is also developing a love for playing with people (as in liking to lead them on then dropping them like nothing). So, I am attempting to make her a playgirl or whatever.

Griffin and Kyle
Griff likes playing Quidditch for fun, but not for sport. He'd be more than willing to practice anytime however. They could probably meet on the Quidditch pitch. Kyle could be practicing for Quidditch and Griffin could go down there to fly around (he loves flying.) Let me know if you like the idea and I (or you if you want to) can start the topic.

Margo and Kyle
Of course Kyle can join, I remember talking about that before but you were busy with school (until now, congrats by the way). I'll try to think up a prank (unless you have one in mind).

Anywho, just PM me or something :)

Cato && Kyle
Yes please that would be great. You can start the topic in the second year's boys dorm :D

JazzyMae && Kyle
I like that. Maybe it could start at the Yule Ball? I have PMed Sarah Keith asking to take her to the ball as friends. Maybe Kyle could spot pretty part veela there after the dance?

Griffin && Kyle
Yes, they should do a flying topic. Haven't done that in ages. Could you start the topic please?

Margo && Kyle
I too am trying to think of a prank. If I get one I'll PM you. I want to start this topic if its okay with you. if you get a prank idea you can PM it to me and we can go from there :D

SO :r Anyone interested in RPing with Meera? I don't mind Durmstrang people. Just saying. And I also need guy friends. xD

Cato&Kyle
Here is the topic.

JazzyMae&Kyle
Yeah! Maybe he can see her standing outside in the hall for some fresh air or something?

Khushi! :wub:

I now have time, the show is over, laptop fixed and viola time is now all mine!

Sooo, I was thinking since Rose and Kyle are really good friends (So sorry I haven't been active with them :correct: )
but I was thinking we could maybe start something there. I think the two get on really well and are suited to each other. It doesn't have to be anything concrete. Maybe something for the future? What do you think?

Johanna

Rose && Kyle :wub:
Tenjo! Its so good to see you back. I am done with my A levels:D Your idea seems like a plan. Kyle will soon be crushing on JazzyMae for about two months until Valentines. Kyle does not like to see Rose all depressed about her family and her father. How about this holiday Kyle comes to France and stuff some sense into Rose's father like we discussed earlier sometime?
Rose could maybe even develop a crush on Kyle. Then when JazzyMae rejects Kyle he would be all sad and even if Rose had some guts to tell him about her crush Kyle would go to her being all sad and tell her about JazzyMae and stuff and Rose would comfort him? Then perhaps next year or in their fourth Kyle could get feelings for Rose but she could be dating someone else(possibly or not) and then drama with the said boyfriend or not? Owk thats too far. So how about the holiday topic for now and Rose crushing on Kyle?

I really need to work on her because I really like her character!

Yes, I can see that working. I'll get started on making his character hopefully tomorrow. I'd like Rose to cheer up a bit :r

I can see that working though. Rose would probably develop a crush on him after Kyle's meeting with her Dad, especially if it improved her relationship with her dad. She would probably start seeing him differently but she'd be too shy to say anything or even nervous in case he didn't feel the same and it would mess up their friendship etc etc. I like the idea though and I think it will work well. Whether she will have a boyfriend though is another matter :r But I will look into it!

Yeah, we can start that as soon as possible. Could you start it please?

Rose && Kyle
Great :D Yes I will start it right away. Can Kyle's aunt Genna be in it at some point? Like she could have brought Kyle to France or something since she lives there. My sister Payal doesn't have much to do with Genna so she would love to be involved in something

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back