------------------------------------------------------------
For you have stolen with your scheming ,
and thrown your life to the devil to deal ,
------------------------------------------------------------​
</SIZE>

FULL NAME:
Kvistur Ásgeirson

MEANING:
Kvistur - The modern version of the Kvistr, no longer much in use. It is old norse, and means twig or branch.
Ásgeirson - Is actually more traditionally the surname of the child. Where the last name is the father's first name, put together with an affixation, of either -son, for a boy, or -dottir, for a girl. In the case of Kvistur, his middle name is his grandfather's name, with the affixation, -son. His grandfather's name, Ásgeir is the Icelandic and Faroese younger form of ÁsgæiRR, Asgeir can be broken down further, to As meaning God, and Geir meaning Spear.

WHY:
Having never felt the need to ask why he is called what he is called, Kvistur has just sort of figured out that the first name, is just another fairly normal and popular Icelandic name, and since his parents alternate between New Zealand names, and Icelandic names, it fell upon him to have an Icelandic name. The surname within the family was a long standing argument, his parents weren't sure which surname to go for, but the eventual move back to Iceland and with his mother's family, they decided to adopt the Icelandic way, but rather than chosing to end it with Paulson or Pauldottir if it was a girl, they went for his mother's father's name, or at least went with those names for the kids, thus Asgeir, and Ásgeirson

NICKNAMES:
the most common used nickname for Kvistur is Kvis

D.O.B.:
January 12th 2023

PROFESSION:
Hogwarts Student

FATHER:
Paul Harris
Former Auror for the Ministry of Magic in Australia. Retired following ill health, but when they moved to Iceland, he started working with a few other wizards who helped build a magical company that ship in necessary items to island as well as shipping out products from Iceland to other magical communities. His parents were originally from Pakistan and they moved to New Zealand when Paul was young, but as he grew up he believed less and less of his parents belief until he eventually broke off from the family and married someone they didn't approve of. This then lead to him taking his wife's name, though because of the fact that she is Iceland and they take their father's surname plus the necessary additions, he just took the family name plus the proper suffix. He has three brother, two younger and one older. He would identify as Australian more than he would the religion or origin of his parents.

MOTHER:
Agnes "Ásgeirdottir" Harris
Pureblood witch - Born and raised in Iceland - Parents still living in Iceland, very old. Since moving back to Iceland, Agnes has gotten a job in conservation of magical beings in Iceland. Agnes has 2 older sisters, and one younger brother. She moved to New Zealand to work as a conservationist for magical creatures living in the area and eventually got offered to work back in her home country. Her family opened their arms to her and her family. When she and her husband got married, they had at length discussions about home their children would be named and it was decided that they would all take the surname of their Icelandic grandfather. They did opt to go between english names for her husband and Iceland names.

SIBLING(S):
Kvistur is the youngest member of his family. He has six elder brothers, and no sisters. Going in order of oldest to youngest;
Eldest Brother - Natan Ásgeirson - Wizard - Homeschooled - Herbologist, helping in the creation of potions to cure magical diseases - 31, 30 December 2009 - Married in April of 2031, with three sons, the first born in July 2035, the second February 2037 and the last in August 2038
Brother - Fred "Freddie" Ásgeirson - Homeschooled - Former Professional Quidditch player for the Icelandic national team, retired when he was 28 and began working for his father's company - 29, 1st September 2011 - Married in the December of 2035 - Has two daughters and one son, the first daughter born in August 2034, the second daughter in June of 2037 and the son in the January 2039.
Brother - Bjorn Ásgeirson - Wizard - Homeschooled - Training to work with Dragons, soon to move to Romania to complete training one year early - 20, Decided to not finish his training and instead works for his family's import company with his father and older brother - 26, 5 July 2014 - Married a pureblood witch who was on the Icelandic national quidditch team with his older brother, in the Spring of 2036. They have one son and one daughter, one born in November 2038 and the other in January of 2039.
Brother - Sam Ásgeirson - Wizard - Homeschooled - Final year of education, hopes to be an Auror - 18, Now an auror working in the north of the island, 24, 27th April 2016, living in Akranes. Married in the summer of 2040 to a fellow auror of mixed blood.
Brother - Petur Ásgeirson - Homeschooled - Finishing his education at the medical school in Oslo, Norway, entering his second last year, 22 - 7th April 2018
Brother - Hanson Ásgeirson - Wizard - Homeschooled - Currently working as an intern for the International Confederation of Wizards, Iceland seats - 19, 5th December 2020, living in Reykjavík

OTHER:
While he is aware of cousins, aunts, uncles and extended family, Kvistur has never taken much of an interest in them, They are barely in his life. So he doesn't talk about them. All he has apart from his parents and his brothers, is his niece, Freddie's daughter to some woman that Kvistur doesn't know.
Children of Natan Ásgeirson: Náttúlfur Natanson, 5 years old, July 2035, Wizard
Kolbjörn, Natanson, 3 years old, February 2037, Wizard
Dagnýr Natanson, 2 years old, August 2038, Wizard
Children of Fred "Freddie" Ásgeirson: Eydis Freddottir - 6 years old, August 3rd 2034 - Witch
Evlalía Freddottir, 3 years old, June of 2037, witch
Haki Fredson, 1 year old, January 2039, wizard
Children of Bjorn Ásgeirson: Sjöfn Bjorndottir 1 year old, November 2038, Witch
Baldur Bjornson, 1 year old, January of 2039, wizard

PET(S):
There are a number of pets in the house, Kvistur has two pet Huskies, named Odin and Thor respectively, and there are two family owls, which Kvistur uses very rarely

BLOOD STATUS:
Due to his father grandmother marrying a half blood, the family blood was tainted, therefore, with his mother's pureblood, and that one blemish, then makes Kvistur mixed blood.

THOUGHTS ON BLOOD STATUS:
Kvistur has mixed feelings about his blood status, he likes being what he is, and sees it as just something that is, but he knows that he would rather just be pureblood rather than mixed blood, there is a part of him that resents the blemish in his family tree. he would rather marry a girl who was pure, to ensure purity, but then again he wouldn't really want to actively restrict himself.

CURRENT RESIDENCE:
Kvistur lives in the magic area of the northern town of Sauðárkrókur in Iceland, a part of the municipality of Skagafjörður. It is the second largest town in the north of the country.

BIRTH PLACE:
A little outside Dunedin, New Zealand

PREVIOUS HOMES:
Before moving to his house in Sauðárkrókur, Kvistur lived in a large 6 bedroom house in New Zealand, here he lived with his brothers, with himself and the two other youngest brothers in the same room, it was a spacious house and despite there being so many of them they never had the issue of being all on top of one another.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
He has experienced relationships with both men and women, but came to the conclusion that while he can find a woman objectively attractive he has no romantic or sexual attractions to them, and is therefore gay.

CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Kvistur is currently single, and with no active plans to pursue any relationships with people, though he wouldn't mind a boyfriend.

FIRST FRENCH KISS:
During his brief time at Durmstrang, Kvistur had his first girlfriend and they shared many intimate moments including a first kiss, and a further first french kiss.

FLINGS:
None yet.

THE FIRST TIME:
Growing up in a small town, in an even small magical section there wasn't very many opportunities, but his first girlfriend was a visiting family to the area, who knew his mother, and from this Kvistur was able to sit down with her and they really hit it off, which lead to them eventually sleeping together towards the end of her break, Kvistur would call this first time rather boring, but has yet to do it again with anyone else to further his horizons on this.

BIOGRAPHY:
To Come

</FONT>
<i></i>
This is my only wish to you ,
bound in anger and grief ,

HAIR COLOUR:
Kvistur has very dark brown hair, that can often be mistaken almost for a black colour. It's not too long, and he always spikes it up, in a quiff. He has a fringe, though never wears it down. Sometimes, he dyes part of it white.

EYE COLOUR:
He has light hazel eyes, and incredibly long eyelashes, almost feminine in nature. But, it doesn't bother him. Not in the slightest. His eyes are almost his favourite thing about himself.

HEIGHT:
His height he mostly takes after his mother's side of the family, all of whom push 6ft 3, Kvistur stands at just over this height, and is despite being the youngest the third tallest of his brothers, it's not by much, but by enough that Kvistur does brag about it.

WEIGHT:
Having grown up with seven brothers and spending his formative years in a cold and frigid place, Kvistur is well built, he works hard to keep in shape and keep healthy.

BIRTHMARKS:
No known birthmarks. Not that Kvistur has really ever purposefully looked. He has little beauty spots and such, but he's never considered them birthmarks.

BODY TYPE:
Because of his father's Pakistani origins, but his mother's Icelandic origins, his skin is lightly tanned all year round. Not too dark, but not overly pale. Olive skin is how his mother describes it. Kvistur has found it does make him stand out slightly against others, especially in a country like Iceland where everyone is very pale, and even Kvistur has lost some of his colour

BLOOD TYPE:
O-
Like all the others in his family, Kvistur has O- blood. Because of this specific blood type, his mother and father are always going on to him, and his brothers, Hanson and Petur, the importance of them donating blood. Looking out for each other and such.

WHICH HAND?:
Right handed, like all the others in his family. His brother, Sam was supposedly Left handed to start with, but was taught to use his right hand instead. Kvistur thought to begin with that he might be left handed, since his writing is pretty bad, but, since there was little difference between the writing in both hands, Kvistur just decided that his handwriting was just bad

VOICE:
New Zealand accent is what can be heard in his voice. Since he doesn't really speak anything other than English, and has always lived in New Zealand.

I CAN SPEAK:
When he was living in New Zealand, Kvistur spoke limited Icelandic, but since moving he can speak it fluently, as well as retaining his english as well, which was also spoken to him at home. He enjoys the usefulness of both languages, given that Icelandic is not widely spoken.

I AM ALLERGIC TO:
The only thing that Kvistur is allergic to is bees, and he only has a very mild reaction, and it's even getting less and less severe each time that he ends up getting stung. Kvistur has no idea if he's still allergic to bees, since he has not since leaving New Zealand been stung by a bee.

PERSONAL STYLE:
Kvistur's style is a fairly simple style that his mother claims is an extremely causal street rocker style. His mother's mother was the editor of a fashion magazine, and imparted much of her knowledge to her daughter. His style really boils down to graphic tees both new and old, and layering, wither it be with simple jewlery or shirts, jumpers. Matching this with black trousers, various colour khakis, or generally light coloured jeans. More often than not in sneakers, or black boots. In the winter he won't often be caught with a beanie hat of some form or another, and in the summer the popular in the 2010s, snapback hats. Due to the fact that Kvistur also lives incredibly far north where even in the summer the temperature barely reaches above 4oC, and is very often windy he is usually wearing a multitude of layers

CURRENT PLAYBY:
Zayn Malik

<i></i>
Traitor, look at your misfortune ,
these are my thoughts, they're true ,

CHARACTER LIKES:
Light, though he lives in a cold country he loves the light more than anything, Kvis, has always enjoyed light, but more so as he spent more time in Iceland, he also really loves fishing, one of his favourite past times is fishing, he finds it to be pretty amazing, and though he throws most of the fish back out to sea, he keeps a lot for himself too. Kvistur enjoys animals a lot, he has two pet huskies, named Thor and Odin respectively, which he loves. He also really likes going exploring and loves snow.

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
Warm weather is his biggest dislike, he spends so long in the freezing winter that he becomes most used to that, and whenever he goes somewhere hot, he isn't always that capable of dealing with it. He finds the cold more comforting than the warmth, he doesn't much like winter anymore, he enjoyed it in New Zealand, but due to the fact that winters in his town are very cold and very dark, he much prefers the light of the summer where it doesn't get dark at all.

GOALS:
Kvistur lacks goals, he doesn't know what he wants in life, he doesn't know what he wants to do with his life, and is really just floating through, he knows that he needs to do something with his life but he doesn't have any clue as to what he could do.

BOGGART:
Doing nothing with his life, Kvister has always feared doing nothing with his life, not amounting to anything and just becoming a failure, with a whole set of old brothers, Kvistur has always had a thirst to prove himself against them, but also lacked the real motivation to do so.

PATRONUS:

PATRONUS MEMORY:
Oddly enough one of the few times he was in the south of Iceland and went fishing in the summer, it was a lazy cold day, but he had the most amazing time. it was with the only brother he's really close to, the one immediately older than him, they were both still in school, and had gone to have fun fishing. They didn't catch much but he really enjoyed it.

MIRROR OF ERISED:
Because of a lack of direction in life, it would be difficult to pinpoint what exactly he would want, he would like to be married and have children, but he's unsure of how he would do that, as for his future, Kvistur has no idea what he would do with his life, and so he is at a crossroads, where he isn't unhappy, but also isn't happy, though his heart's desire's are unclear to him also.

AMORENTIA:

I LOOK UP TO:
His father, standing up to his family, and turning his back on them is something that Kvistur knows he'll never be able to do, and therefore respects his father a lot for it, he definitely thinks the world of him for being able to do it.

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS:
Due to the magic of his family, Kvistur holds no religious beliefs and doesn't even believe that much in his own family, though he will always be loyal to them, due to who they are to him. His father's religion affected so much of his life, and Kvistur has decided that he would rather never be in that position.

ZODIAC SIGN:
Capricorn

ZODIAC DESCRIPTION:
The sign of the high roller, Capricorn is regarded as the zodiac's top, but also quiet, life and business achievers. But, there are two very different types of Capricorns. The first is represented by the mountain goat, always climbing higher and higher; never content until reaching the top. The second is the garden goat, with little adventurous spirit or ambition-happy to remain within a small domain, refusing to budge unless it is pushed. Either type of Capricorn, however, is patient and persevering. They reach their goals because they know the longest journey commences with a single step and that the first step is always the most difficult. The one thing a Capricorn must always try to do is balance work with play; otherwise they can become too one-sided and work can replace true personal emotional fulfilment. Continually climbing the eternal mountain of success, Capricornians rise to the occasion when faced with a new task or deadline. Even if something comes to a grinding halt, their ambition to reach the ultimate keeps them moving forever onwards and upwards. Although conservative and cautious, Goats are willing to try unusual approaches on their road to success in business or in love. Capricorns in their truest of expression, are ambitious, practical and superb organizers. Although many Capricorns are borderline workaholics, this doesn't necessarily make them dull or gloomy! They have an offbeat sense of humour, which seems to erupt at the most unexpected moments. Their motivating force in life is success, money, status, authority and - although many might not admit it - love.
Source

BASIC PERSONALITY:
Kvistur has a very quick personality. Having always lived under the shadow of his six elder brother he had struggled to make himself heard in his family, which gives him a natural quietness when in new situations. However, Kvistur is determined. When he wants something he will stop at nothing to get it. It's just his nature. He doesn't often think about others when he is doing things. He just does them. He'll jump into situations that don't need him. he enjoys adventure and just doing things he shouldn't. Really just being noticed, good or bad. He's pretty reckless, but in saying all that, the boy is incredibly smart. Like all his family.

Don't be surprised by the sorrow in my eyes ,
nor at the bitter pangs of pain that I feel ,

WAND:
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon

WAND DESCRIPTION:
Ebony is well-known as the most powerful magical wood. The power of ebony is non-discriminating. It is useful for any magical practice and with any element. Ebony wands give the wizard or witch using it pure, unadulterated power.

THOUGHTS ABOUT WAND:
I've never had a wand before, so I wasn't really sure what to expect from a wand. But, it feels like a incredibly part of me. As if, if it were to break that I would be physically hurt by it. It makes me realise the true power of it. And it looks great. better than all the other wands in my family. Mine is definitely the best.

SCHOOL:
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, New Zealand - Only for a year

FIRST THOUGHTS:
I'd never been to school before so I was sort of unwhelmed, I expected so much more, but it just wasn't. The Great hall looks good and all that, but it wasn't what I wanted. I had come to think of this place as more than what it was. It's my own fault really. Now, I'm growing to like it more and more. The Slytherin parts are pretty cool. I like it more than I think I'd like any other place in the school. The pitch looks incredible. Truly awesome. Which is exciting. Overall, I wasn't too impressed, but I'm growing more impressed as time goes on.

HOUSE:
Proudly a Slytherin, Kvistur has realised there is no better house for him

SORTING POST:
Getting to Hogwarts had been great. Kvistur hadn't expected to get to Hogwarts. His parents had been fairly against it, but here he was. Standing with his fellow students in a huge school for the first time in his life, and the boy was loving it. Being away from home, and his family would be great. As the seventh son of his now elder parents, the young boy wasn't exactly the least confident of people. Throughout his time at home, he had been the forgotten son. The last to eat and all that. There was no one else after him, which was probably a good thing. He had six elder brothers, and the only one of the lot to actually attend magical school. He was excited to say the least. He just wanted to get started. He wanted to fly properly. He wanted to run around like crazy, go swimming in the lake, read all the books he could. Make friends, get into a couple of fights. Everything. He just really wanted to experience it all. He wanted hundreds of stories to tell his family. He wanted to be the centre of attention in his home. He wanted to be the interesting brother, not just the youngest brother. Moving with the crowd of students to the front of the Great Hall the boy smiled to himself. He loved the sights around him. The Hall looked great. He had expected it to be as such, but it far exceeded his young expectations. He just really wanted to know where he would be placed. The young boy hadn't had much time to think about it. His family had been pretty busy and he'd been helping his brothers had his father build a conservatory to the small crammed house. While his family weren't swimming in money, they also weren't poor. His father had also come from a large family, and so believed in closeness. It just meant that he shared a room with the two brother who were just older than him. One was 15, the other 14. Both home schooled, and both incredibly smart as his father kept saying. Sharing a dorm therefore to Kvistur was not going to be an issue at all. In fact he was looking forward to sharing a room with different people.

The young boy hoped that he would be sorted into Ravenclaw. That was the house for the smart people, and the boy believed he was fairly, if not as smart as his brothers. He just also didn't mind the other houses. Though the one that did appeal to him the least was Hufflepuff. While he knew that he also suited that. He was loyal, yes, and hard working, yes. They were methodical thinkers, where Kvistur was a leaping sort of guy. He just did. As the sorting got underway, after a song from a hat, the boy mused over how fun it would be when his name came up. His mother was born and raised in Iceland, she had attended magical school in Iceland, a small private establishment that had since closed down. He didn't know any Icelandic, nor had he ever been to the country, but his first and middle name were both fairly Icelandic in looking and in sound. However his last name was a fairly normal and typical surname in New Zealand. he'd since chosen for the most part to opt for that name in general conversation. Most people couldn't say Kvistur, and the second name was a traditional Icelandic formation of a surname that the entire family had, after his mother's father. However, his name eventually came up fairly later down the line. They chose to not bother with the second name it seemed. "Harris, Kvistur"

With his name called he made his way to the front and then to the little stool, so that a hat could decide his fate.

"SLYTHERIN!"

SECOND SCHOOL:
Kvistur was removed from Hogwarts at the end of his first year, though he enjoyed this school, his family moved to Iceland where his mother was originally from for their each respective work and to be close to the family. He attended Durmstrang for about two years, and eventually was just homeschooled like the rest of his brothers were.

CURRENT YEAR:
Kvistur due to the fact he is being taught at home, though he is meant to be in his final year he as finished his formal education, he is taught by his eldest brother who is currently a stay at home parent, and part time is studying to be a full-time teacher in a private magical school in Norway for kids living in the nordic countries.

YEAR OF GRADUATION:
Due to the fact he is homeschool, Kvistur did not graduate so much as sit his exams and then just go on to try to get a job.

POSITIONS ACHIEVED:
Due to his short time at any formal education he didn't achieve any positions.

OWLs & NEWTs:
At OWL level Kvistur achieved, O's in Charms, Herbology, Potions, Defence Against the dark arts and Transfigurations. He acheived EE's in Dark Arts, Ancient Runes and Care of Magical Creatures, and he achieved an A in History of Magic.
At NEWT level Kvistur achieved O's in Charms, Herbolog, Potions, Dark Arts and Transfiguration. He achieved EE's in Care of Magical Creatures and Defence against the dark arts

FAVOURITE CLASS:

LEAST FAVOURITE CLASS:

<i></i>
Do not scratch my bleeding wounds ,
I'm full of disbelief ,
<SIZE size="50">
FAVOURITE COLOUR:
Green

LEAST FAVOURITE COLOUR:
Yellow

FAVOURITE SEASON:
Summer

LEAST FAVOURITE SEASON:
Winter

FAVOURITE MONTH:
June

LEAST FAVOURITE MONTH:
January

FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE:
Anywhere where he can be alone

LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE:
A room full of young kids, with him as the only adult

FAVOURITE HOLIDAY:
When him and three friends from close to where he left went camping for a weekend during the summer.

LEAST FAVOURITE HOLIDAY:
The holiday to Sydney that he took with his family. All six brothers, and his parents. Kvistur refers to this holiday as hell on earth, the competing forces of all his brothers.

<FONT font="georgia">
<i></i>
Coding Done by Emzies. If you want to use it, just PM any of Emzies' accounts and She'll PM you the code!
Credit for the Gif goes to tumblr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back