Krystin Belinda Saenger

Krystin Knight

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
"I can't seem to fight these feelings...
KrystinBio2-1.png

I'm caught in the middle of this..."

</COLOR></FONT></SIZE>
And my wounds are not healing
Life's been sucked out of me
<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="arial"><COLOR color="#250025">
[name] Krystin Belinda Saenger
[etymology] The first name Krystin means Christian. The impression that it gives out is a kind, athletic and outgoing woman. Her middle name Belinda, coming from Belle and Linda, means beautiful. The impression that the name gives out is a freckled red-head who is shy and simple. The surname Saenger means grace of God. While the whole name does not appear to fit her, it actually does because Krystin is a kind person on the inside, but happens to cover it up. Her name means a lot to her character, but she hates her middle name with a passion.
[origin] The origin of Saenger is unclear of where it is from, but the branch that Krystin was descended from are mostly the Greeks and Germans, all of them under the Veela line, as the Veelas lived together and prospered together, spreading their line through the magical folk. With the branch that Krystin is from, anyone with that name would have that Veela line. They continue to hold strong however it is unclear if there are any full-blooded Veelas left.
[nicknames] Krystin does not have any nicknames at all.
[alliance] She has not chosen an alliance just yet.
[birthdate] Krystin was born on October 3rd, 2015 in a hospital in Italy. Her mother remained in the hospital never recovering from the birth, and she eventually died.
[age] She is currently nineteen-years-old.
[gender] Krystin is a female.
[sexual orientation] Heterosexual which means that Krystin is attracted only to the opposite sex, which is males. When it comes down to choosing whether Krystin is attracted to aesthetics or personality, it is both. The type of male that she goes for is one that could boss her around and make her feel like she is
[dialects] Krystin can speak two languages, one being Italian and the other being English. She had mastered English when she was ten, but had a lot of issues with it.
[hometown] Her hometown is currently unknown due to her constantly moving around, and she has no memory of the place where she was born.
[residency] Krystin now resides in Nelson, New Zealand, in a house that belongs to her brother. It used to be one story until some work was done to it. She now lives with only Damian Metzger.
[heritage] Krystin's mother is one-half German and one-half Greek, whereas her father is fully Italian. Combining them together, it makes Krystin one-fourth Greek and one-fourth German and one-half Italian.
[blood status] Krystin is a mixed-blood, because her mother was a Veela and her father is a pure-blood wizard. While Krystin used to be prejudice, that has all changed now that she knows her true blood type.
[blood type] Krystin has the blood type of O positive. It is rather common, and she can donate his blood to anyone. There is a belief in Japan that a blood type would give someone good traits and bad. The good traits are agreeable, sociable, an optimist while the bad traits are vain, careless, ruthless, cruel. The good traits tend to align with his character, however he is not very vain or ruthless, or even cruel. However there is a possibility that he might be.
[wand] The wand that had chosen Krystin was in fact the Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood. Walnut wood is just the perfect wood for hexes, jinxes and curses and it works a treat for doing defensive magic. You will find its weakness in controlling its power. Vampiric Blood is known to become very powerful and spells may become to strong, and you will not expect what will come out of its tip. It is yielding, so if one, it would find its alliance with the new master. However it is very rigid and very temperamental.
[occupation] Student at Vet School.
[health status] Krystin was diagnosed with Heterochromia iridum when she was born because of the different colored eyes that were inherited from her father's side of the family.
[allergies] Krystin is severely allergic to bee stings, any type of bee. She swells up, and needs immediate medical attention.
[pet] Krystin has a pet persian cat that is blue in color. She has named her persian cat Tessa.
[special that required approval] Part-Veela (Damian's sister)
I'm stuck in between my parents
And this routine's killing me
[five words] Preppy, Snotty, Hiding, Cunning, Flirty
[personality] Krystin is very snotty however there is a side to her that she is hiding. But first off, she appears to be a straight up a b*tch that will step all over people to get her way. While she appears to do this, she does feel guilty, however that is the other side coming to play. Krystin has a softer side to her that shows whenever she is hurting. While people have hurt her, she places up the mask that she needs to have people that won't hurt her around her, and she control them by fear. That is the only way she knows how to keep herself safe. Krystin can be rather innocent, and she isn't the best person that is around. She is smart, when it comes down to certain things. Krystin will fight when she is approached, and she will throw a punch or two.
[beliefs] She believes that as long as one is fears, they will not get hurt.
[boggart] Krystin's boggart is Collineus coming after her and killing her for not being the perfect daughter that she was supposed to be.
[fears] Krystin fears of being rejected, and she also has a fear of anything gross seemingly, and anything that is dead animal related. Krystin has a fear of Death Eaters, and anyone that reminds her of her dad. She is also feared of bugs, spiders, snakes and also Professor Styx.
[likes] Krystin does like many things, and some of which are hard to guess. Like for one, Krystin absolutely loves animals, and she tends to them, of all varieties except those that she has a fear for. She loves anything that is fashion, and she loves to decorate anything and everything that she can. She loves to cook and bake sweets such as cakes and cookies. She will often decorate them too and learn things from scratch. She loves to use magic, and charms. She loves to write in her journal and write mini poems that only mean things to her.
[dislikes] Krystin absolutely hates it when there are tom boys around, and they do not take good care of their bodies such as dirty hair and nails. She dislikes it when people tell her what she needs to do, like a boss would. She does not like anything that is remotely dirty, not even rumors and backstabbing. Krystin does not like it when there are forces outside of her control that is constructing her world and not in the way that she envisioned it. She does not like it when she has homework or assignments.
[goals] Krystin wants to be able to graduate from school, and not fail.
[good habits] She tends to be very tidy, with everything, and organize everything by colors and whatnot.
[bad habits] She often judges people by the clothing that they wear, even if it is bad.
[strengths] Krystin happens to be very strong with her heart even though she does not show it that much, she has a huge heart. She happens to be rather intelligent, and she can be courageous when she wants to be. Krystin is also very determined, and when she wants something, she tends to go after it no matter what it is. Because of her young age, she has more strengths to come.
[weaknesses] Krystin can be rather, well, she can be a chicken sh*t. She will turn and run at anything that she is afraid of. It is not something that can be helped. Her morals can easily be changed, and she has weaknesses toward what blood she is, and insults that can come from that. She has a weakness to pretty boys, and will often fall for them, even if she doesn't want to. As she ages, more weaknesses will follow.
[loyalties] Her loyalties rest within the Slytherin house.
[magical talents] Krystin's skills when it comes to magical things have not fully developed just yet, but she appears to be talented at learning new spells, both of the offence and the defence.
[other talents] Most of Krystin's talents include her ability to manipulate people to do what she wishes, and then there is her cooking. She is an excellent cook, and has a wonderful ability to argue with anyone that she pleases. Krystin can also style anything, including houses and rooms. She is very fashionable, and can pick out the perfect outfit and make up for anyone.
[patronus form] Her patronus form would be an otter.
[annoyances] There are several things that get on Krystin's nerves. The things that do are when people try to judge her for what she does or wears. She also gets annoyed when someone makes fun of her friends, and criticizes her life and outfit. She will also be annoyed when someone tells her what to do.
I wish I had someone to talk to someone I could confide in
I did it to myself, I did it to myself, I said it would not be
[chinese year] Being born in 2015, makes Krystin a sheep or ram. People born in the Year of Ram are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years. But ram year people are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature. Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in. Ram people never have to worry about having the best in life for their abilities make money for them, and they are able to enjoy the creature comforts that they like. Ram people are wise, gentle, and compassionate. They are compatible with Rabbits, Pigs, and Horses.
[zodiac sign] Krystin's sign is the Libra, the scales. Being a Libra makes her diplomaitic, urbane, romantic, charming, easygoing, sociable, idealistic and peaceable. On the negative side, it makes her indecisive, changeable, gullible, easily influenced, flirtatious and self-indulgent. All of these traits somewhat fit with her character however she is not that gullible and he is not that changeable. What a Libra likes are the finer things in life, sharing, conviviality and gentleness while they dislike violence, injustice, brutishness and being a slave to fashion. All of these fit in tightly with Krystin's character. Her zodiac color is blue, which she does like. Her zodiac startstone is the sapphire. The Sapphire is one of the most beautiful and sought after gems in the quartz family. It is considered good luck in many ways and one of the major healing stones.
[cardinal sign] A Libra is a cardinal sign, and a person that is this sign are associated with initiation, creativity and leadership. This is true to Krystin's character.
[transpersonal sign] Also being a Libra someone principally aware of and concerned with social and societal concerns. This is does not go with her character.
[planet] The planet that rules Libra is Venus. Many ascribe love to the planet but it is the appreciation of love and beauty that is more accurate. Venus has a sensual quality which represents the higher aspirations of spirit and shows softer aspects of femininity; giving the power of attraction. It is the sign that represents our more artistic side and denotes the spiritual vibrations over mundane matter. On the bright side of being ruled under this planet of love is that one is affectionate, likable, magnetic and socially correct. The downsides of being rules under this planet would make someone oversensitive, snobbish, cold, vane and demanding.
[element] Krystin's element is Air. Airy people are usually natural communicators. On a positive note they are great and conceptual tasks and often tend to 'have their head in the clouds'. On the down side though, they may be so busy living in their head that they lose touch with reality. The lack of air in a birth chart can indicate difficulty in the expression of that person. Communication of ideas and the ability to conceptualise may prove difficult. Some of the positive influences that the element of air gives out are intellectual and thirst for knowledge, social, idealistic, rational and theoretical. While on the bad side, it seems to be unemotional, objective, impersonal, opinionated and distant.
[birthstone] Being born in October, the birthstone for that month is Opal. The opal is thought to have the power to predict illness. This is because the opal responds to heat. Sickness increases body temperature before signs of illness appear. The increased body heat causes the opal to lose its shine, leaving it dull and lacking color.
I just want to know the truth, broken home, all alone
Somebody put me out of my misery
[martial status] Krystin is currently interested in someone, despite the fact that she is currently hates the fact that she likes him, because she hates him too.
[whom] The person that she is interest in is Doriano Knight.
[innocence] Krystin still has her virginity.
[turn ons] This is currently unknown.
[turn offs] This is also unknown.
[aphrodisiacs] This is unknown.
[the perfect male] Krystin does not have an ideal male.
[the perfect date] She does not have a perfect date.
I know my mother loves me but does my father even care
Expression, stimulation hallow sense of myself
[playby] Nicole Linkletter
[ages used] Ages seventeen to present
[playby] Susan E. Coffey
[ages used] Ages fourteen to seventeen
[former playby] Lily Jane Collins
[ages used] Ages ten to fourteen
[natural hair] Krystin's natural hair color is a soft brown, dark but not too dark. It is naturally wavy, and she often straightens it so that it can be tamed easily. It is very fine, but comes in lusciously.
[hair modifications] Krystin has gotten around to expressing herself in ways that were displeasing to others. She has decided to use chemicals in her hair and she dyed it red, because of how different it was. It brings out her eyes, but she wants to keep her hair red for an extended period of time.
[eyes] Krystin has one blue eye, her right eye, and one green eye, her left eye. She had inherited this gene from the Cardosi side of the family, which is rare. When one looks into her eyes, they will see a troubled young girl, that cannot find her light. However she shields this from everyone. Blue is an intense and energetic color that has connotations of the wide-open sky, sun energy, electricity, the power of conscious thought, and that which is direct and unhidden. Blue eyes may indicate a forceful, direct person who has an immense vitality and a gift for insight and observation. Green is a vibrant and fresh color that has connotations of life-force, vegetation, rejuvenation, youthfulness, and health. Green eyes can indicate a youthful-seeming and compassionate person of boundless energy who has immense creativity as well as the gift of healing.
[height] Krystin stands at a height of five feet three inches.
[weight] Her weight is currently at one hundred and five pounds. While she does not have much fat, her weight is slightly lower than the normal.
[complexion] Her complexion is very clear and beautiful. It is somewhat pale, and she doesn't seem to tan at all. She seems to be one of those that never tans, but gets burnt all of the time.
[scars] Krystin does not have any notable scars.
[birthmark] She has a white, heart shaped birthmark on her right side.
[smile] Krystin's smile is very rare, but when it is seen, it happens to be gentle and sweet. However it is very rare to see the beautiful smile that she holds.
[body build] Her body build is lean, and without many curves at all. While she holds herself properly, she just happens to be small, everywhere.
[body modifications] Krystin has not gotten any piercings or tattoos just yet.
[dominant hand] Krystin's dominant hand is her right hand, and she can't do much with her left hand at all except hold things in it.
[style] Krystin's style is quite unique. While she wears the stylish of clothing, and is up to date with fashion, her clothing happens to be on the darker side of colors opposed to anything bright and pastel. She will only wear white, but no pastels at all. What Krystin will wear more often than not are jean mini skirts and stylish tops that would go with it. When she does not wear her mini skirts, she wears capris and jeans with matching tops. She does often wear summer dresses and sandals that go along with it. She flaunts her looks around when she can, and she hardly wears tennis shoes. While she dresses in styles, she does wear bright colors, but they are neon colors that are vivid. Never pastels. She hates tennis shoes and sneakers, and would not be caught dead without a necklace and a bracelet.
If I'm sad or angry, you were never ever there when I needed you
I did it to myself again
[school] Krystin attended Hogwarts New Zealand, but after her fifth year, she was home-schooled.
[hogwarts house] She was sorted in the house of Salazar Slytherin. This was her sorting post:
Krystin had no reason to even be sad about going to school, having homework, and possibly having detentions, no. Krystin knew that she was going to be on top. Eventually. Her father was slowly taking over a family, killing off those that opposed him, and he would grant her power - surely he would. Krystin had her two best friends beside her, her blue and green eyes flaring. All of them had Veela blood in them, one by the Snows and the other was from Damian's mother, whom happened to be related to Krystin and LeAnn. Krystin and Damian were half-siblings, and that is how she got her beautiful looks, but she did not think much of her brother. She was protective of him, in an off way, but she did not know him either. Her eyes stared straight ahead, and she knew that LeAnn would be one of the first to be sorted, then herself and finally Aphrodite. That Glam Squad was gone now, but it was their turn to rise.
With a smirk, she glanced up as she heard her name called, and she could feel the pressure shove down upon her shoulders like a fire blanket. Krystin shoved her way to the front, because everyone was in such a tight crowd, one would be frustrated to not see that there were others ready to be sorted. People were not in a single file line, which she thought it would be better to sort them out like that. Krystin managed to fight her way to the front, her miscolored eyes glancing down at her peers. Her pink lips curled into a cold smirk as she rose up to the stool and sat down. She crossed her legs and she placed her hands neatly on her lap. Like a little princess, she was just a little nasty on the inside. She felt the hat be placed on her brunette hair, and she waited in silence for the response. Her fate for the next seven years rested within the hat.

"SLYTHERIN!"
[special titles and awards] While Krystin has not won any titles yet, she has won Most Inseparable Friends with Aphrodite Snow and LeAnn Adams in her second year. In her fourth year, she had also won Scariest Costume for the Halloween feast.
[extracurricular activities] Krystin does not participate in any clubs or activities.
[favorite subject] Potions
[best subject] Defence Against the Dark Arts
[loathed subject] Herbology
[worst subject] Potions
[favorite professor] Professor Styx
[loathed professor] Professor Davershire
[grade average] Average
[owl grades] Not available
[newt grades] Not available
[graduated] June of 2034

-----Too be continued on the next post
<i>
</i>

"I hope you regret what you did, I think I know the truth...
KrystinBio3-1.png

your father did the same to you..."

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
I'm crying day and night now, what is wrong with me
Somebody put me in my place
<FONT font="arial"><COLOR color="#250025"><SIZE size="50">

yulia_vasiltsova02.jpg

[mother] Genoveva Amalie Saenger
[born] July 11th, 1991
[died] December 18th, 2015
[blood status] Veela
[heritage] 1/2 Greek, 1/2 German
[playby] Yulia Vasiltsova

Julian-as-Cole-in-Charmed-julian-mcmahon-23306171-100-100.png

[father] Collineus Cristoforo Cardosi
[born] June 19th, 1991
[blood status] Pure-blood
[heritage] Italian
[seeing] Avalla Karrent and others
[occupation] Ownder of Cardosi Incorporated; Death Eater
[education] Hogwarts Scotland; Slytherin Alumni, Head Boy
[playby] Julian McMahon
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn and Pat

27.png

[step-mother] Avalla Karrent
[born] December 3rd, 1998
[heritage] 1/2 Italian, 1/2 Greek
[seeing] Collineus Cristoforo Cardosi
[occupation] Model
[education] Beauxbatons Alumni
[playby] Bevin Prince

alex_pettyfer_078.jpg

[older half-brother] Dietrich Gregoff Metzger
[born] November 3rd, 2004
[blood status] Half-blood, Half-Veela
[heritage] 1/4 Greek, 3/4 German
[occupation] Seeker for Thundelarra Thunderer
[education] Durmstrang Drop Out
[playby] Alex Pettyfer
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

Icon-ronnie-radke-16969073-100-100.jpg

[older half-brother] Thane Jaymes Vlahovic
[born] October 2nd, 2007
[occupation] Owner of Makutu Music, Professional Drummer and Singer
[education] Durmstrang Alumni, Prefect and Head Boy
[playby] Ronnie Radke
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

Syn-synister-gates-372291_100_100.jpg

[older half-brother] Damian Garic Metzger
[born] March 2nd, 2012
[seeing] Ostensia Nicola Romanes
[occupation] Unemployed
[education] Hogwarts New Zealand; Gryffindor Alumni, Prefect
[playby] Synyster Gates
[roleplayer] Kaitlyn

37.png

[younger step-brother] Terrance Karrent
[born] June 28th, 2018
[blood status] Unknown blood
[heritage] 1/4 Greek, 1/4 Italian, 1/2 Turkish
[education] Beauxbatons
[playby] Shawn Ashmore

Rosie_Huntington-Whiteley_770_zpsfec1a2b9.png

[younger half-sister] Serena Vedette Cardosi
[born] Due December of 2032
[heritage] 1/2 Hawaiian, 1/2 Italian
[playby] Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
I cannot fight now, I feel like a weak link
Never enough, do I deserve what I got
[history]
Once Genoveva Saenger had been hired to work as a secretary in the Cardosi Incorporated, she met with the boss Collineus Cromwell at the time. He was rude and harsh to her, and she turned the tables on him when she had enough, and seduced him with her charms. From that one night, Genoveva found herself pregnant once more, her third and last child, and in love. Krystin was born in a hospital where Collineus had no choice but to take her into his home. Two months later, Genoveva died, and Krystin Saenger-Cromwell was left in the capable hands of the father that never wanted to be. Krystin never knew that Collineus was keeping in touch with her half-brother's father so that she could meet him one day. Rather than raising Krystin himself, he married, and got her body guards so that she could do what she pleased, and keep out of his hair. Her step-mother never told her about her blood, and kept it a secret, same as Collineus although he kept hinting around that she was not all that pure as she acted. Krystin then met with her childhood friends, Aphrodite Snow and LeAnn Adams, a cousin of hers. The three were very close, and did everything together, including shopping. Krystin seemed to be like the leader of them, and led them around to do what she wanted and what she pleased. Krystin was raised to boss others around, and that was exactly what she did, several times even around her friends. She even bullied her friends around to the point where she was going to lose them. Krystin then received her acceptance letter into school, and she begged her father to send her to Hogwarts New Zealand so that she could meet her brother, and that she could stay with her friends. Eventually he gave in, and she was on her way to New Zealand.

While her two friends were sorted into Gryffindor, Krystin was sorted into Slytherin, severing the constant connection between the three and the dreams of having sleep overs in their dorms. Krystin remained upset for a long time, and she didn't want to have anything to do with her housemates. She was too angry. However another meeting with her friends changed her mind. Krystin and her friends devised a plan so that they would get well known and control the school with everything in their power. She also started to pick on her brother's girlfriend plenty of times during her years at the school. It was also in her first year when she met the older, sarcastic Ravenclaw named Doriano Knight, whom hit her upside the head while she had gotten lost and ended up on the pitch. The two fought like cats and dogs, before she stormed off. In her second year, the friends remained inseparable while she terrorized the rest of the school, getting more disliked than actually striking fear because of her young age, no one could take her seriously. Krystin eventually met with Damian, but she continued to treat him like complete and utter crap. It was something that she enjoyed, which was causing others pain. In her third year, she discovered the horrible truth about herself. Her father practically disowned her, and told her that she was not pure, that she was really a Part-Veela. She knew what that was, and she didn't mind that much, but knowing the truth, it changed her and she broke down. She was comforted by none other than Doriano Knight that started to talk some sense into her. In her late third year, she was forced to drop her Cromwell part of her name, as her father changed his back to Cardosi. During her fourth year, Krystin and her friends seemed to have separated, but she was finding her own calling, not knowing what she wanted to do. Krystin's bullying seemed to have cease while she had underwent this new discovery about herself.
<i></i>

"Push it back inside, all alone...
KrystinBio1.png

it feels bad to be alone, crying by yourself..."

Living in a broken home, how could I tell it so all y'all could feel it
Now everything's OK, there's nothing wrong with me

[2025]
Birthday Shopping
[2026]
Girls Day Out
[2027]
none in this year
[first year] Years 2027-2028
Wintry Settings
I Should've Hit The Bludger Harder
When an Unstoppable Force Meets an Immovable Object
[second year] Years 2028-2029
none in this year
[third year] Years 2029-2030
Slytherin Meeting (Y14)
Feathers and Dire Secrets
[fourth year] Years 2030-2031
none in this year</FONT></SIZE></COLOR>
Depression strikes hard like my old earth would tell it
This seems unnatural to me I'd say in every way

<COLOR color="#250025"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="arial">Code: Made by me, Kaitlyn.
Lyrics: Purple - Broken Home by Papa Roach; White - Never Enough by Papa Roach
Influenced by: Zoey and Jessye​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back