THE-BASICS
FULL NAME:
Kyra Lynn ALexandros
BIRTH DATE: July 13th, 2000
HOMETOWN: San Fransisco, California
BLOOD STATUS:Mixed-Blood
Parents:
Alexandra Alexandros - Muggle teacher; deceast
Damien Alexandros - Mixed blood, used to be a writer; deceast.
Children
Amoretta Lynn Alexandros: Kyra only took care of her for a year, then she lost her child. Her husband took her, and she hasn't seen her since.
EDUCATED AT: Howgwarts Scotland. She stayed with her grandparents during her school years, and viseted California every once in a while. She moved back to become a regular journalist in California; but quit her job and decided to move in with her cousins Sandy and Candy.
PERSONALITY
Description: Kyra can be nice, and sweet, and even caring... when she wants to. She sometimes comes off cold, shrugging off most people, but to people who will stick around for more then ten minutes. She has never been told she was loved, and acts cold because she believes she's unloved.
BOGGART: Loosing what little family she has.
GOALS: To be a great writer, get married, and have at least one kid.
FEARS: Loosing what she has left, someone saying they love her then leaving.
GOOD HABITS: Keeping things neat.
BAD HABITS: Bad at handling rejection, and sometimes bites her nails.
STRENGTHS: Smart, strong emotionally.
WEAKNESSES: Never letting anyone in, and never beleiving.
APPEARANCE
HAIR COLOR: Blonde
HAIR TYPE: Thick
HAIR LENGTH: Shoulder Length
STYLE: Wavy Sometimes strait, shoulder length
EYE COLOR: Hazel
HEIGHT: 4'11"
WEIGHT: 110 pounds
History
Childhood: Kyra's father was a very cold and unloving father. He always worried about his work, and to be in the state of mind of his characters he was often drunk. Her mother was always busy also, and had no time for Kyra, so at the age of fourteen, Kyra got her first arrest; petty theft. For a month her father had to make sure she wasn't going to get in any more trouble; but Kyra had tasted blood. She started building up until she went to juvenile for a a month, she doesn't discuss the crime. She always committed them when she was on holidays from school; she didn't need to let it interfere. When she graduated from HS, she realized she had done nothing with her life. She started studying for real collage, and called her mother for help. The time she was studying, was the most time she had ever spent with her mother. In the middle of one of their lessons, her mother had a heart attack; Kyra was 20 at the time. She never forgave herself; she thinks she was too much stress.

Years Beyond
Kyra left from California to Oregon; which was a giant change. There she met the love of her life; Alexander Love. She found him the most attractive being ever, and immediately opened up to him. After a year of being friends, they began to date; then another year later they became engaged and Kyra became pregnant. She gave birth two weeks premature, but the baby was healthy and a girl. Shortly after the engagement, and issue popped up; he left her taking her daughter, and she left home. It's been almost another year since then; she still blames herself for her relationship failing, her mother dying; and if anyhting was to happen again; she knows it would be her fault.

The Ex
david8.jpg

So i figured this would be the perfect place to put in diary entries that you would find in Kyra's Diary. I'll start from when she arrived in New Zealand. Possibly there will be links to the role plays that explain this at the bottom. Remember these are private, so unless you are role played discovering her diary, you wont know any of these things :D. Now enjoy a look behind Kyra's eyes.
Dear Diary

</COLOR>
Dear diary,​
December 12th, 2023​

I arrived in New Zealand today; still on the run from my past. It was beautiful, so much more different from Cali. i kind of miss Oregon too, which is also different from New Zealand. Most of all i still miss him. It may have been almost a year ago, but the memories still burn me completely. Anyways, back to the port.

I arrived alone; still filled with tiredness, and a bit grumpier then normal; after all i was jet-lagged. I was too afraid to go strait to where i found out that Candy and Sandy were living. I wonder what they will say when they find out that i'm here. I'm staying in this crummy hotel right now; it is cheap though, and i don't have much money to spair anyways. i'm hoping things will get better; things will be different. Maybe I'll be accepted for once; instead of being a freak. Sure, just because i'm different in personality, people think i'm dangerous. So... i guess I'll see.
Love,
Kyra.​
<i>
</i>
Dear Diary​
<i>
</i>
Dear Diary,
December 14th, 2023

I met someone today, His name is Deimos. he's really cool; but he seems to be hiding something. Though it's not like i'm not hiding something, too. Anyways, other then that nothing has been happening. I've been waiting for his call; it hasn't come yet though. Who i'm kidding, it'll probably never come. i might as well just go out again today; maybe something will happen this time. Who knows. Sorry this entry is so short; i really don't have much to write about rigth now.

Roleplay: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7230056/2/#new
<COLOR color="darkgreen">Love,
Kyra​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back