</i>
Name:Kris Turner
Birth Date:13th October, 2024
Sexual Orientation:Unknown
Home-Town:Manitoba, Canada
Blood Status:Half-Blood
Educated At:Hogwarts New Zealand, Hufflepuff
Wand:Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Yew Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Length:A fairly average length for a wand, not at all uncommon or very special.
Style:The knots of this wand's original wood remain clearly visible - earthy, this style of wand is perhaps most traditional and closest to nature.
Wood:Yew wands are extremely powerful in both the dark arts and in battling against the dark arts: good and evil, life and death - the wand's wood straddles the in-between carefully and it is the wielder that draws it to one side or the other.
Core:This wand core is popular with the dark wizards, but useful for all as wands of this nature seem to learn spells with more ease than other wands do. A wand with dragon heartstring will contain a great deal of power, so it is advised that the wand caster know how to handle such power.
Flexibility:Sturdy: A solid wand for any witch or wizard - easy to use, and highly dependable.
Marital Status:Single

APPEARANCE​
<i>
</i>
Hair:Brown/Blondish, Short and Slightly Wavey
Eyes:Brown
Height:5foot 7inches
Style:Pretty Mundane, He wears Plain Jumpers most of the time with jeans.
Other Distinguishing Features:Scar on the left side of his neck, from his pet Niffler

A LITTLE DEEPER​
<i>
</i>
Personality:Kris is a relatively shy, timid boy, who when gets nervous his flight instinct kicks in. But once he knows someone, he is loyal, trying to do his best to do the good thing, whilst also at the same time trying to help his friends. He is mischievous and likes to trick people.
Special Talents/Abilities:He is very good at freezing charms, already mastering them in his first year. This includes Pretrificus Totalus, Immobulus, and Glacius.
History:
Before School:
During School:
After School:

<FONT font="Georgia">FAMILY​
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#CC9934">Name:Raymond Turner
Relation:Paternal Grandfather
Blood Status:Muggle
A Little History:Raymond was a watchmaker, until he retired, He was proud that his son was a wizard and used to see his grandchildren regularly, until the fire and his son's family moved away.

Name:Julia Turner
Relation:Paternal Grandmother
Blood Status:Muggle
A Little History:Julia was a housewife and a mother until the family moved away. She was also proud of her son Neil when he became a wizard, and was sad to see him leave.

Name:Neil Turner
Relation:Father
Blood Status:Muggle Born
A Little History:Neil was born to Raymond and Julia Turner, and was surprised to find that he was a wizard. He went to the Brazilian school of magic and after graduation he and his parents moved to Canada. There he met Lucy Bloomstone and they got together and had six children. After Many happy years, their house was attacked, and a fire ensured, splitting the family apart. His current whereabouts is unknown.

Name:Harrison Bloomstone
Relation:Fraternal Grandfather
A Little History:Harrison was a half-blooded wizard who studied at Beauxbatons. He married Gretel and had only one daughter, before he died of lung cancer.

Name:Gretel Bloomstone
Relation:Fraternal Grandmother
Blood Status:Pure-Blood
A Little History:Gretel lived with her daughter and her family after her husband died, and was their when the fire happened, Fearing for her daughter, but putting the safety of the children first she now is living with Kris, Alec and Tamara, three of her Grandchildren.

Name:Lucy Bloomstone
Relation:Mother
Blood Status:Pure-Blood
A Little History:Lucy, Graduated from a small Charms school and went on to play for a small Canadian Quidditch team where she met Neil, a Brazilian Ministry worker, who lived in Canada. They soon got married and had six kids, and they lived together along with her mother in a large house, until the fire, where Lucy and Neil went missing and the rest of the family split up.

Name:Oscar Turner
Relation:Eldest Brother
A Little History:Oscar was the eldest child to Lucy and Neil Turner, and stayed with his family constantly, until the fire when he went off to France to search for them. He then moved to England and started working for the Ministry there, always on the lookout for his parents.
Name:Tamara Turner
Relation:Sister
A Little History:The second child to Lucy and Neil Turner, Tamara loved to visit her grandparents. She was always made a fuss of and pretty soon became jealous of her younger siblings. She soon grew out of her jealousy however, and is now living in New Zealand with Kris, Alec and her Grandmother Gretel.

Name:Alec Turner
Relation:Brother
A Little History:Alec was the third child and was constantly fighting with Tamara. They never got along but soon had to put aside their differences when they found themselves living with each other, along with Kris and Gretel, their Grandmother.

Name: Koios Turner
A Little History:Koios, Identical twin to Keiran, was Kris' favourite Sibling. The twins were always playing with Kris, but due to the fire they both went off searching for their parents.

Name:Keiran Turner
A Little History:Keiran, Identical twin to Koios. The twins were always playing with Kris, but due to the fire they both went off searching for their parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back