Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Continuing to zoom around the castle following her foolproof finding people strategy, Lizzie began wandering the hallways near where she thought Hufflepuff house probably was in search of her next delivery recipient, eyeing every Hufflepuff who went past. She wasn't sure quite what the girl she was looking for looked like, calling out from time to time. "Bryony Woods? Delivery for Bryony Woods!"

The castle was busy with Valentines activities and Bryony liked the spread of love through the medium of roses. It was sweet and a nice gesture for those who gave and received the roses. She had sent a couple herself but hadn't expected to get any in return. Well, that was until she heard a girl shouting her name in the fourth floor corridor, waving around some roses as she did so. Bryony walked up to the girl and tapped her on the shoulder "I'm Bryony" she whispered.

"OH!" Lizzie called loudly as she heard her target identifying herself, turning to face the girl excitedly. "Oh..." Lizzie whispered back, glancing around. "Are we whispering? I didn't realise I was supposed to whisper..." The soft tone did nothing to curb the enthusiasm on Lizzie's face, though she kept glancing around, in case anyone was listening to the apparently secret exchange. "I have a delivery for you..." She whispered, glancing up at Bryony seriously.

Bryony nervously laughed as the girl began to whisper too "oh.. erm.. we don't. I just didn't want everyone looking over her at me" she admitted, talking a little louder, wondering why she was telling the girl this. However, she perked up a little when the girl revealed that she had a delivery for Bryony "for me? What is it?" she asked.

"Oh!" Lizzie laughed as the girl explained about the whispering. "Right, haha... whoops." Brushing it off quickly and resuming her cheery excitement, Lizzie stepped back and produced Bryony's rose from behind her back, holding it out proudly. "A special delivery just for you! Happy Valentines day!"
Dear Bryony Woods,

Happy Valentines Day, to one of my bestest friends!

Signed
Marzen Svajone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back