Kites Bombers

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was feeling unbelievably bored. It seemed like forever since Mischief day ever though it had been only a few short days. Again she made her mother send her what she said she needed. In this case a simple muggle kite. A stunt kite to be precise. Hoshi took it out into the fall winds to fly it. Attatched to it where whistles that made the most annoying should. She could see people running and covering their ears as she made the kite duck and weave. Hoshi smiled she didn't need help in this one. She could go down for this on her own.

Arisa heard the horriable noise and saw people running into the castle. She smirked she was a little sad she had been left out of the halloween pranks and decided she wanted to take part in this. She saw Hoshi out on the lawn flying a kite with whistles attached to it. "Why hello Hoshi and what are you up to on this fine day?" Arisa asked with a smirk.

Hoshi smiled wide at Arisa. "Risa-chan, want to fly kites with me? It's such a lovely day out." She said innocently. Her smile dripped honey that anyone would believe she looked so cute. One would think that she was not doing anything wrong. She held the out to Arisa. "Oh just one more." She said pulling then back to her then making the kite dive right on top of a couple who where too busy putting their hands over their ears to take out their wands and shot holes though the thing.

Arisa laughed as the couple held there hands over there ears. "Yes it is a nice day out" Arisa said innocently. "Of course who dosnt like kites" Arisa said taking the kite once Hoshi was done with it. She flew it over to some fellow first years and watched as they ran away with there hands in there ears "They look so silly i wonder whats bugging them" Arisa said with an evil grin. This was fun, very fun.

Hoshi smirked back then put on her innocent face again. "I don't know, I guess some people just don't like kites." She said laughing. She looked around then saw a scared looking boy who was probably wondering what was going on. "Hey over there." She said pointing him out to Arisa. She knew he was a bit of a weak boy and Hoshi could not help but bully him a little bit.

Arisa laughed she turned the kite over to the small boy and watched as he ran away. "Wow i guess he has a fear of flying objects"

Hoshi laughed as the boy ran. "Hey give me a handle and I can show you a few loops." She said holding her hand out for one of the controls. This kite was fun and she didn't want to lose it so soon. It would be tragic to have to give it up. She looked around for any prefects or anything of the sort. They would know it was her who was cosing the disturbenc. She was already on the Head Boy's watch list after the thing in the seventh floor. Of course he didn't know it was her that did it yet. The sound of the whistles rose as the wind picked up a bit making almost ear splitting.

"Here you go" Arisa said giving her the kite back just as the wind picked up and the kite made a horriable noise. "See now that is something to run from" Arisa said plugging her ears and looking for people who she though Hoshi would fly the kite near.

Hoshi had asked for one but both was good. She pulled on one of the handles while the other let go. This made the kite do a looptyloop. The sound seemed to spread thought all of the grounds as Hoshi made the kite dance in the air. "If we work together some I bet we can make it do some great stunts." She said laughing as most people ran from the ground trying to get way from the piercing sound of the kite's whistles.

Arisa took one of the handles and watched as people ran away "I wonder if there are any professers around, I mean they cant punish us for simply flying a kite" Arisa said smiling. This was the most fun she had ever had. A professer would probably make them stop though, or shoot the kite down. That would not be good.

Hoshi started to run as well with one of the handles. "Come on Risa-chan and pull as had as you can." She said. This would make the kite do a sort of button hole move that looked spectacular in the air. It would also make the sound of the whistles sound more like a whine so it bore on the nerves until people thought they where going to snap.

Arisa pulled as hard as she could the kite did something interseting in the sky and made a horriable sound "Where do you learn these thing?? They could be useful" Arisa said with a smirk.

"I - I - Here!" The girl squeaked.

Henric paused and let his blank eyes look over the letter in the girl's outstreched palm, he canted his head in a rather charming sort of fashion. "Mhm..." He murmured, then realized he had to give a definite reply in situations like this. He picked up the letter and turned it over, observing the 'cute' looking heart shaped sticker on the letter. "I see. Well then do I give a definite reply?" Henric asked softly, his features darkened by the shade he was hiding in, under the huge castle battlements. Looking like a nocturnal beast, Henric's dark hair barely obscured his orbs that stood out, somehow, in the darkness. "N-No, you can think about it, m-m-more..." The poor girl stuttered, Henric raised a palm and placed it on the shorter girl's hazel brown hair with a very well-refined artificial smile. "Sorry." He replied quietly, "I've got too many responsibilities for this kind of thing. But I'll keep this."

With a swivel of his hand he tucked the letter in his cloak and walked past, still smiling benignly with his evident air of fake emotion. "Thanks." He added, making the girl blush and remain in the darkness. Emotion-filled people, he thought, were best off further misleaded or ignored; he must make sure that the mistress not have this kind of thing happen ... on... her? He squinted to see if he was mistaken.
No, there was clearly a large horde of students running across the large expanse and fleeing for cover from the lawn. Why? A farmilar name popped up in his head, and he raised his eyes to the sky without much subtlety.

Ah. So it was her.

Henric folded his arms and remained standing, ignoring the stampede for cover around him as he watched.

Hoshi laughed as screams where added to the whine. "From years of having to liven up boring dinner parties and make bridge interesting. Haruhi never knew how Tohoru and I kept getting out of our room." She called over the noise which had grown to almost unimaginable loudness. Hoshi would call it back when a headache started to form but for now it was game on. Hoshi started to run again so the kite could get as much air as it could. She was sure Arisa would follow and then it would be Hoshi's turn to pull and make the whine come up.

"Oh wow that would suck" Arisa said looking around when she noticed a boy watching them and he didnt seem to be botherd by the noise "Whos that??" Arisa asked using her free hand to point at the boy. She had never seen him before but he looked to be about there age.

Hoshi had not been listening her ears full of the loud whistle and her own breath. She ran straight into the very person she was hoping was avoiding her, Henric Lee. Hoshi fell backwards the handle to her kite slipping from her hands. Hoshi shook her head to clear the cobwebs that had come from the crash. "His name is Henric Lee and apperently he's deaf." She said looking up at him with a challenging smile. She would think Henric of all people would seek quiet from the kite's whistle.

Soft footsteps paced the grass, and the blades dropped their dew as the boots moved over them. Henric's dark hair wavered in the sunlight, and shadows blotted out his emotionless twin orbs. He knelt down and took hold of her hand, pulling her to her feet abruptly; the sudden motion would make her stand upright in front of him with that brief flourish. "I have endured far worse." He said sweetly, voice almost dripping with poisonous nectar. "But when I read your features, it seems, you are upset at seeing someone respond; wasn't it attention one seeks with such pranks...?" He paused, using the time to make her feel the pressure he was skilfully building up against her with sheer words. "Or did you want to seek my attention?" He whispered, his cold breath running down her neck.

((To die for!))

Hoshi fought hard not to make a sound as she found herself moving against her will. She looked up her eyes nearly the color of blood. Hoshi wanted to keep her hard expression but his breath though a winter's chill seemed to melt her. "I seek attention period. To seek your attention would be to seek that which can never be found. I noticed that poor girl." She said her head tilting towards his. Hoshi knew that if she valued her heart, her mind, her well being she would demand he let go. Her body was again not listening to her mind however wise it was.

"Are you jealous?" Came the enigmatic, self-sufficient reply, his lips curled into a melting sort of smirk. He closed his eyes momentarily, hearing the footsteps of the girl earlier hurrying away to avoid trouble. "I am obliged, and I am pinned with many responsibilities..." He begun, "I am dangerous, and I am someone, something, you do not usually get close to." His eyes fluttered open and flashed with a dangerous sort of charm. His dark hair whipped about in the wind that chose to blow in their direction; without warning he reached forward and stroked Hoshi's long hair, his face now poised very close to her own, giving the uncomfortable jolt he had the gift of making girls blush violently to."You will not let this go, will you? You chose to try and figure out what I am, for that..."

He lips positioned directly next to her ear so that only she could here, he murmured the silent words to her. Then he pulled away from her and smiled, not an artificial smile, but a genuine, threatening, yet charming sort of grin with his lips pursed. He released his hand away from her hair, and let it fall to his side.

Hoshi had chosen boots today that gave her two inches in hight. The fall earlier where because of the force she had crashed into Henric. It should have been almost impossible for her to fall again yet she did, this time forward forcing her to take stability from Henric's shoulders. She knew the tricks, had been trained to use them herself but it didn't stop her legs from turning into jello. Hoshi turned her head towards his, emotions raw but her face blank. "Ether would be a mercy." She whispered. She cursed in her mind. She sounded like a child. "I have tried. I have tried to make myself see sense but it hurts." She said again her voice lacking it's edge.

Henric raised his head coldly, strands of dark hair blowing about in the wind. "You want to know what I am? Let me put it simply, you can say, 'I am me', you belong to yourself, while you fufill your obligations." He paused, brushing back his hair for a moment while he stared into the dark sky. "I cannot say 'I am me', what I can say is..." He let the word draw outwards, letting the tension hang in the air. Manipulating everything to his odds, he had nothing to gain from this little revelation. But it did seem to mean alot to this interesting girl. "... I am my obligations." He finished; the dull silence of the word slicing past the air in a dull pang, a bitter edge in his own voice. Quickly regaining the honey in his speech, he put a finger to his lips. Eyes half-closed in a charming feature gesture. A sinister smile marred by honeyed words came out of his lips.

"Do you know how long I have been eleven years old?"

Hoshi shook her head. "I have wondered about you endlessly. You are a mirror of everything I hate yet everything seems to pull you to me or the other way around. I don't know. I don't know what you are, or how long you have been eleven on even how long you have not belonged to yourself. I do know that it's a sad life you have lead. Never to know what it's like to say 'I can be what ever I want to be'. I hate you Henric." Hoshi growled that last part. Her purple hair started to whip around in the incoming wind. It was no longer what one could fly a kite to. It signaled a coming storm. Hoshi made no effort to hold it down though. She pushed off of him her momentary weakness subsiding. She put distance between them. Hoshi was not used to feeling this much.

"I hate you for doing this to me without even trying, I hate you for everything you are and for everything that you represent whatever it might be. I hate the fact that I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU!" She screamed. Hoshi wrapped her hands around his stomach. It had started out so much fun this day. She got her whistle kite, she was hanging out with a friend pulling a prank and pretending she didn't have a care in the world. Hoshi felt sick. She blinked back tears. It hurt that she felt this way and she knew he could never feel it back for her. He's going to crush me now. Just like he has every foolish little girl that has handed him a love note. I'm ready, release me. Hoshi though. Though she couldn't look up. She let her hair mar her face as it whipped around her in the fierce wind.

A pale hand reached forward and stroked her purple hair again, his head bowed down as he kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry ... But I have too many obligations." He said slowly, with a hollow resounding tone of sadness. His orbs sparked with dull emotion, the best he could proffer. "I have been eleven, as long as you have; phsycally." He said at the end, with musing interest and sorrow. "But mentally, I have suffered for centuries..." His fingers dropped to her chin and circled about them, like a blind man feeling one's face.

"You don't know what it is to love me - You don't know what you love, and hence you don't love me, but my mask." His ending sentence floated out, and hung in the air, like an eerie ghost flame. "You cannot love a mask."

His eyes flashed dangerously, and Henric Lee's arms closed around her waist for a brief moment. In that brief moment, it looked as if a crimson tear of blood was upon his eyes; then, in a flash it was gone, as if it evaporated. He let go, and carresed her arms to fall off his body as well. "You cannot love me." Henric said at last, as he turned around, dark hair whipping about in the wind, as he moved off quietly, cloak fluttering silently, as he walked silently towards the great castle doors. A ghostly smile transfixed upon his face, devoid of all emotion.

The words he had spoken lingered in the air like armageddon's message.

You cannot love a mask.

Hoshi stood rooted to the spot. It was more than she hoped for really. Henric had touched her, kissed her. Hoshi closed her eyes and she could fell it again. He had dismissed her as she had expected he would. Hoshi felt like glass. He had told that while his body was exactly eleven years old, Henric himself had inured years of pain. Hoshi hoped that whoever captured his heart at last could ease it. Slowly Hoshi wrapped her arms around herself to ease the cold she felt. It was beyond the chill of the windy day, the cold seeped into her very bones. "Don't you see Henric, it's that very mask I wish to rip to shreds." She said her voice full of sorrow. It seemed like forever after he had left that the words came to her lips.

Hoshi collected herself finally. She turned to Arisa with a wide yet plastic smile. It looked real though. She had years of practicing a fake smile so it looked like the real thing. "Now that all that's over. If you like the kite keep it Risa-chan. I'm going inside." She said. Just in time too. She heard thunder. She wasn't going to the Slytherin common room. She would wonder the halls maybe. Find Sam and Knight or Jenna or one of her closer friends. She wouldn't tell them of what just happened but maybe they would help her forget. Henric had shattered her heart, now it time for her to pick up the pieces and move on. It would easy now. Hoshi didn't even believe herself as her feet took her into the suffocating walls of Hogwarts Castle.

Arisa took the kite in shock. She didnt know how to respond to all that had happened. What could she say? "Um well i think i had better go" Arisa said to the boy still not comprehending what had just happened so she walked back to the hufflepuff common room hoping to find Derrik Viv or Ari.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back