Kira Baxter

Kira Carter

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Chestnut Wand 13" with a core of Essence of Unicorn Hair
((OK - SO I DECIDED THAT I DON'T WANT TO BE A STUDENT ANYMORE SO THERE WILL BE A MAJOR EDIT NOW))

Full Name: Kira Joanne Baxter
- Birth Date: 7 December 1998
- Current Age: 22
- Basic Appearance: Long dark brown wavy hair. Dull green eyes. Medium to tallish, quite fit. Kira dresses quite smartly.

- Parents:
Mother: Joanne Baxter (O'Neill.) Half blood. Muggle chef. Attended Hogwarts Scotland. Was in Ravenclaw house and was Prefect then Head Girl.

Father: George Kelly (dead - killed by death eaters.) Half blood. Was an Auror (killed in the line of duty) Attended Hogwarts Scotland. Was in Ravenclaw. Was Prefect and then Head Boy.

Step - father: Jonathon Baxter. Muggle. Accountant

- Siblings, if any:
Sister: Amelia Baxter - 15 yrs old.
Brother: Tom Baxter - 17 yrs old.
Half brother and half sister (twins) Josh and Jasmin - 12 yrs old.

- Pets, if any:
Smoky - Grey cat

- Area of Residence: Was born in London, England but moved to New Zealand after finishing Hogwarts.

Blood status: Mixed-blood.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A Horse.
- What would their Boggart be? A long flight of dark stairs.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) An Owl - a symbol of intelligence or a Raven - the symbol of the house her whole family have been in for centuries and the one that she was in
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Myself with my dead father by my side.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Any with my father, most likely the time he came home after his first away mission on Christmas Day. He had been away for a year with no contact.

-At Hogwarts - 2009 - 2016

Your best subject: Everything bar Arithmancy, my favorites were, Astronomy, History of Magic, Transfiguration, Charms and DADA (O)

Your worst subject: Arithmancy (A)

Extracurricular activities: Quidditch Captain (4th YR+)/Seeker(1st Yr+), Prefect 3 Yr+, Head girl.

Favorite place at Hogwarts: Library, Lake front, Ravenclaw Common room, North Tower with my telescope

Least favorite place at Hogwarts: Dungeons, too gloomy for me

Did any of the staff members scare you?: No

Did any inspire you?: All my Professors

Miscellaneous:

Interests/hobbies: Line Dancing, Quidditch, singing, playing the piano

What you might like to do after Hogwarts: Travel and get a job in the Ministry

Someone you look up to: My dead father - even though I don't remember him much

I've got some questions for you. Feel free to answer them either IC (in character) or OOC (out of character) :D

Your parents were both head boy and girl, was this in the same year?

Your mother was obviously an outstanding which, being head girl as well as prefect, why did she go into a muggle profession?

How do you(or your character) feel about having a stepfather? Does she miss her father?

How long ago did your mother and stepfather meet?

How did you react with your father's death? What about your brother and sister? Your mother?

Really thorough answers =D I've got a few more based on your RP and diary entry =P

Now that you have a muggle stepfather and your mother is working as a muggle chef, are you still involved in the magical world?

Do the twins have magical powers? Do you know yet?

Your locket, is it only special because of the picture of your father, or does it have other sentimental value?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back