Kind of lost

Cloe Green

OOC First Name
Ash
Cloe was lost wandering around new zealand she didn't know where she was or where she was going when she bumped into someone. "i'm sorry" she said pulling her hood up to cover her face from the rain that was coming down.

Makato knew that he had a problem, but he did not like to verbalize that problem much and that was...he was addicted to the rain. He loved to wander around aimlessly in the rain and he got most of his thoughts straighten out in the gloomy weather. The rain came down in a light and chilly fashion and it woke his sense up, with every drop on his warm skin. He had to get out today, it was another one of those days. He grabbed a jacket before he went out and was glad he did because he was no fan of getting sick especially if he could avoid it. He had gotten in a fight with his uncle again about practicing magic in the house, this time he managed to blow up the entire living room. In Makato's eye it was a simple mistake of a wrong incantation. Yet his uncle stil found the need to yell at the top of his lungs, Makato stormed out after the fight to help clear his head.

He was walking not really paying attention when someone walked into him which made him lash out "Hey watch were you are going!!! I am walking here!" Makato snarled. It was only then that he looked up and realized it was a girl, Makato blew out a sigh of frustration at himself for loosing his temper. He counted to ten and then with a soft smile "I am sorry are you okay?

Cloe looked at him. "hey no need to be rude just because your having a bad day doesn't mean you need to lash out at a girl who lost her way and doesn't know where in the world she is" she said a frown creasing on her face as she noticed the boy was hot she felt a blush rise up. "i'm sorry yeah i'm ok are you ok" she asked him.

"I been hit by worse trust me." Makato joked " you say you are lost maybe I can help you a little, where you headed?" Makato said with a smile he lived not far away and knew the area pretty well.

Cloe blushed. "um i don't know where i'm going just trying to find a good place to practice dancing" she said coving her mouth because she didn't mean for that to slip out.

"Dancing?" Makato grinned even wider." I dont understand what you mean? Are you a professional dance? I am not sure if there is a dance study anywhere around here?" Makato thought out loud trying to think of a place where the girl could dance.

Cloe smiled. "no my parents are but i just dance for fun. and i mean a field or somewhere" she said wandering over to a wet bench and sitting down on it trying to think.

Makato listened to the girl as she spoke of her family and dancing in a field, he could not help but to grin. "So I think I started off on the wrong foot how about we try this again. Hi I am Makato Black nice to meet you!" Makato held out his hand.

Cloe blushed. "i'm Cloe Roberts nice to meet you mr. Black" she said.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Roberts." Makato replied as he shook the girls hand. "So are you new to the area? He asked contuning on with his simple conversation as he was trying to get to know the girl better.

She smiled. "please call me Cloe or Cloe-worm and yes i'm new to the air moved here from Germany" she said.

" I have visited germany with my uncle Corvin and his partner afew times. Welcome to New Zealand!" Makato said as he walked backwards with his arms open showing off the beauty of New Zealand around him. He smiled as he finally stopped and walked back over to the girl. "So Cloe what do you think of this place?" Makato smiled.

Cloe blushed. "haven't seen much mostly been at home reading but it's beautiful and the gentlemen here are what the word i want to use?" she said thinking about it for a minute. "sweet" she said and under her breath she mumbled. "hot".

"Yes, we men here have been raised to respect women." Makato teased "But dont let that fool you a few of us can be bad for a girl like you." Makato laughed.

Cloe giggled. "yeah i think so to" she said admirring Makato for his looks and his attitude. 'girl you are so dead meat over him' she thought not relizing she accidently said it out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back