Kimberly Possible

Elouise Possible

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Full Name: Kimberly Anna Elouise Possible
- Birth Date: July 31, 2013
- Current Age: 17 years old
- Basic Appearance: Kim has a long (breast line length) hair, its color brown and curly but sometimes straight. She has the eyes of her mother which is blue, her build is a healthy normal styling, here height is 5'8,
- Parents: Mary Annaliese Ricks Possible And Robert Edward Possible
- Siblings, if any: Louise Von Dereck Possible And Shaina Mitchel Possible
- Pets, if any: Raven (Eroll)
- Area of Residence: Brisbane, Australia
- Blood status: Mixed Blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): I want to be in gryffindor, because i want my parents to be proud of me and I'm the oldest of the Possible siblings. They look up to me.
- Best school subjects (And why): Hmm... That would be Care of Magical Creatures, I always wanted to know about many other animal species.
- Worst school subjects (And why): That would be potions, i don't perfect all my mom teaching to me and it will just came up in tragedy.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Swan
- What would their Boggart be? Blood
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Hmm.. Its hard to say but i'll take cat.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Winning the House cup and seeing my two adorable twins grew up.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When Kim saw her mother deliver her twin siblings in the hospital. She got a video of it.

Hello Kimberly,

a few questions...

1. How do you get on with your sisters?
2. Were you jealous at all that your parents decided to have children again after so long?
3. What does it feel like not to be an only child anymore?
4. What Gryffindor characteristics do you have?
5. What do you hope to achieve in your time at Hogwarts?
6. What do your parents do?
7. What hobbies and interests do you have?

1. How do you get on with your sister and brother?
We get along with each other, they are sweet but sometimes they are too crappy to understand. They are twins but different in other ways.
2. Were you jealous at all that your parents decided to have children again after so long?
No, i even got to excited and fell to the stairs of our house in excitement. I got a full video of my mom's delivery.
3. What does it feel like not to be an only child anymore?
Hmm..Let me see..I have to do all the things alone without the help of my parents. I'm not the youngest anymore but the oldest and I'm proud of it.
4. What Gryffindor characteristics do you have?
I'm friendly, sweet, hard worker and brave. I don't have any scared moments and i dare say, if someone touches or hurt my family, I'll protect them whether i die or not.
5. What do you hope to achieve in your time at Hogwarts?
I want to be a healer of course in wizarding or in muggle world.
6. What do your parents do?
My mom works on a muggle newspaper here in New Zealand and my dad is an executive supervisor in a real state company.
7. What hobbies and interests do you have?
I like to play with my dog and sometimes plays my flute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back