Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Chestnut Wand 11 3/4" Kelpie Hair Core
Olivia couldn't be bothered trapsing all over the castle trying to find the people she had roses for she decided to ambush them at lunch at their respective house tables. Her first stop was Ravenclaw so she made her way into the hall and stopped at the Ravenclaw. "I'm looking for Nell Wright," She announced.

@Nell Wright

With one rose already sitting up in her dorm room, Nell was thrilled about today. She loved roses and love, and she couldn't wait to see what else the day had in store. Tucking into her lunch, Nell looked up at the sound of her name, raising her hand excitedly. "Me, that's me!" She called out, waving to the girl who had called for her.

Once the girl she was looking for revealed herself Olivia approached her and handed her the rose and accompanying note. "Here you go,"

Laugh at this as if its the funniest joke you’ve ever seen because I’m too lazy to actually think of one.

Jasper

"Thank you!" Nell said cheerfully as she accepted the rose, opening the card with a small smile. When she saw the message though, she couldn't help an incredulous snort. "This doesn't count!" She yelled across to Jasper at the Slytherin table. "Boo, not funny, you lose!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back