Killer Hearts & Heels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan Pierce

OOC First Name
Arty
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core

hello hnz! as you may know i'm arty and i just could not resist putting up a wanted character request because seriously, i loooove plots so i thought it would be great if i my characters get their well deserved girl best friend. every girl needs a best friend, so why should they be an exception? really, the characters that i am requesting for my characters can be pre-made or not. i don't mind, as long as they meet the said requirements below. they'll have loads of girl fun and they'll either wreck an entire building down or go sending flowers everywhere. let's get this rollin, shall we?!</SIZE></COLOR>

tumblr_m1ogaq6ucp1r38fsi.gif

any blood . phoebe tonkin . any occupation . around ages 19-21

<COLOR color="#C8665B">UNO yo this gorgeous lady up there is artemis jackson'sbest friend. now these two cannot
live without each other because both of them really balance each other's personalities. so
i'll tell you a little summary about my artemis; she originally comes from birmingham,
england. she is a graduate of hogwarts new zealand, a former slytherin and was appointed
prefect and head girl alongside another slytherin head boy. artemis is a quiet and calculating
kind of lady. she never speaks up unless she thinks you're actually not a psychopath who
has negative intentions. right, so enough about artemis! let's talk about her best friend here
who clearly is the opposite of artemis. yep, total opposite and yet they really click and support
each other till the ends of the earth. for the sake of this request i'll call her katherine. oh
and of course, it is all up to you what name you wanna give her. i'll trust you on this darling!

DOS a little story about how they met yeah? they first met one another when artemis
was a fresh grad out of hogwarts. artemis was in london, england to look for a job in gringgots.
katherine here was around the area and because fate can be initially humorous, they bumped
into one another and had a little argument in the street because apparently, katherine was
running late for "work." so anyway they left one another pissed and by the time artemis got
back to her flat from gringgots, she saw katherine coming around too and it seemed that
she lived so close to artemis. then eventually they saw each other, had a little argument
about who was stalking who then bonded over cheap beer and some funny stories in
katherine's flat. ever since katherine has been visiting artemis and artemis to katherine
and after almost three months of going to each other for advice and other lady stuff, they
declared one that they were the best of girl friends and no one can f*ck with them at all.
how inspiring yeah? i know, their friendship is quite the unlikeliest thing to happen but
artemis loves katherine like a long lost sister. sooo, moving on i should tell you about her.
about katherine; well as i a said above she is the opposite of artemis who is observant and
cautious. to be frank i do not have any personality specifics planned, so i'll give you a vague
description of how i see katherine and you know what, i'm gonna cut this short. katherine is
a badass reckless witch who doesn't like any people screwing with her. so there, that
is the very summary that i think could fit katherine's entire personality perfectly.
she is like the defender of artemis in times of unfortunate days. to artemis, katherine
is her angel and demon because at times, i can see her being a bad influence to artemis.
katherine will definitely urge artemis to go out and earn herself some flings even if she is
already in a committed relationship. also, artemis in return will be the one to calm
katherine down whenever she's crazy drunk or eager to start some wreck somewhere.
that's how they roll and artemis would never know how to actually flirt with guys w/o
katherine's help.

TRES now about the facts regarding katherine. i do not mind if she's a pureblood or a
muggleborn. her entire history is up to you; whether she is an exiled pureblood who thinks
her family is crazy. katherine can also be a muggleborn who is entirely enchanted
by the wizarding world and decided that living in magical london is a better option than
staying in a muggle area. idk so go ahead and make her history as insane as possible!
alright, plus her job can be anything. she can work with artemis as a gringgot's curse
breaker in training. if not i could see her bartending or doing a fast paced job. maybe
she can be a quidditch player too. the playby that i really want you to use is phoebe
tonkin who is super gorgeous to death. if you have another pb in mind, do tell me first
so that i would know. i have vague plots in my mind for artemis and katherine so if
you wanna take her, hit me up! they'll have loads of fun! don't take then ditch please.

tumblr_m516l4AKlL1rxa6nxo1_500.gif

pureblood . blake lively . hnz/beaux/salem student . around ages 14-15

<SIZE size="150">UNO this is my second request and blake lively up there will play as victoria chase's
best-est girlfriend. okay in all seriousness, these two are exceptionally loyal. one could
easily mistaken them as either sisters or lesbian partners which is totally not negative
by the way. don't know victoria? allow me to give you a summary of victoria chase aka
queen b vee. vee is a your blunt little gryffindor, who grew up in a famliy of wealth
and they prided themselves in their pure, magical heritage that no one could taint with
and eventually, victoria believed that purebloods are on the top of the social ladder but
halfbloods and mixed bloods are tolerable. hell, her best guy friend has mixed blood in
his veins. victoria can be sarcastic and ignorant around the things going around and that
includes people who are simply trying to guide her to the correct path. sometimes
her suspicious instinct can be a bit overloading which is why she is guarded most of the
time and will respond to anyone with snarky and sarcastic comments. she is normally
seen as a materialistic (which she is but only a bit) and vain (which is totally true yeah).
if you get to know her, get ready for some crazy sh*t because she will bombard your
day with tears because of a heartbreaking romance novel or something like that. it
won't be pretty. so anyway go ahead and look at victoria's biography which is here to
know more about her best friend's other half!

DOS for the sake of this request i shall call her blair though when you decide to make
her, go ahead and give her another name. to start, vee and blair first met when they
were little girls. it was victoria's fifth birthday party that was held in their manor
in america and effectively blair's family was invited. the two of them met and played
and had too much girly fun that involves glitters too. ever since then, victoria always
wanted to see blair because ever since the first day they met, they were already
self proclaimed sisters. blair was the blonde to victoria's brunette and they are inseparable!
alright and that is how they first met. so in all seriousness, i do not have any specific
personality mapped out in my mind for blair. all i have got is that to victoria, blair is
her bigger sister (mentally) and blair is a boss lady who can get any man she wants
which will lead to another plot. okay wanna hear it? blair here will be benjamin chase's
future love interest! yes, you heard that right bro. she will be benjamin's first everything
which will make another certain pureblood aggravated with her. i won't tell you who but
i'm pretty sure you know who that other pureblood is. okay enough about that because
i'm going to tell you more about that plot if you take her. oh and did i also mention
there will be another plot that will revolve around victoria and blair? yeah, blair will be
victoria's strongest rock during those times but that will happen a few years from the
IC present. i would tell you in pm once she is finally made and ready to be in action yo.
blair here can be a total b!tch, or a sweet little pureblood princess who is willing to
do anything for the people she loves. in fact, i can see victoria patronizing her because
of her weakness to give everything to those she keeps close to her heart. vee would
definitely tell blair to be a little selfish for the sake of her good self. i would really
like her personality to have several caring traits especially for benjamin. so in short
you should definitely add more strengths, weaknesses, quirks and other little
things to her character development. they can be giggly whilst doing their eyelashes
and talking about everything a lady only knows. their secret motto is; sisters before misters!

TRES and so we go to the history of blair. honestly go ahead and wreck her up. i hope though
her history will definitely mold her personality well. as long as she is a pureblood but
her family does not have to follow pureblood traditions. idk so it's totally up to you just
as long her blood comes from the pure, magical heritage of a witch and wizard. about
her origin, i would really like her to be american so that they would be closer to each
other over the breaks but it is not necessary. regarding the pb, please use the ever
stunning, blake lively because they have she and leighton meester have so many
picspams together and yeah. check out this for their friendship in a picture and this for
when they make funny faces because they're rad like that. and finally, this for when
vee is being the blunt, precious person she is towards blair who is only trying to help out.
so please blair is an essential person in victoria's life! if you take her, don't leave then
ditch please all of a sudden with no explanation. these two will have so much fun i
promise you that!

tumblr_ma2n6tska61rwtbgg.gif

any playby . pureblood . age 11 . student (first year)

this is a minor request! yep dasryt, this is only a minor request. the young guy above is
actually the youngest member of the chase clan. indeed he is victoria and benjamin chase's
youngest sibling - introducing, lucas xavier chase! his pb can be callan mcaullife which is
by the way, gorgeous and very negotiable, so if you wanna take this request we could talk!
lucas or better known as luke, is the baby, the rebel and the one shadowed by his siblings in the
family. that's why he rebels even in the smallest ways. i can imagine that he'll be a flirt and a known
manwh*re to the women, so yep. when victoria reaches her fourth year, he will be a first year in
whatever school you wish to put him in. he can be home schooled because he's a rebel and he
doesn't like hogwarts (lol, you can make a back story for this) or he can attend hogwarts too. the
rest of his personality is up to ya and i'd like to see luke chase in actionnn. love him? hate him? you
decide.

so there you go. those are the darlings to artemis jackson and victoria chase... and let's not forget the request for luke chase! i wouldn't say i'm biased so i'll be stating this for a fact: i really need the blair (blake lively) more. she is crucial in 2 of my characters' lives, so without her they wouldn't be able to progress into the further stages. anyway, you can contact me through pm or by posting here, i don't mind any. i'll let you know the other details if you have questions sooo, yesss. now pls love & take them <3

I pmed you ;)

katherine (phoebe tonkin) is taken!

i added one more character that i'm not really in need for, however seeing him around the board will put me into a massive smile. ^_^

wow, this was really fast. the remaining two were snagged as well! thank you so much!

this can be now archived ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back